Start by marking “Everlasting Hunger” as Want to Read:
Everlasting Hunger

Everlasting Hunger

(Hunger Mate #1)

Temptation, thy name is Ian Lochlan.

That was the thought running through Ellie Dawson's head when her boss offered to escort her to a local vampire bar. Who would suspect that it was owned by him and that he would be the one to introduce her to all the pleasures of a vampire's kiss?

Passion is a different beast when vampires are involved and Ellie faces love from two very
Published August 13th 2013 by Brandy Dorsch (first published August 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Everlasting Hunger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlasting Hunger

Start your review of Everlasting Hunger
Deborah
Aug 07, 2016 marked it as dnf

I knew I was in trouble when on the very first page it has '....and the man that as summoned her.'
But I kept reading for as long as I could, which wasn't long the characters were wooden and the dialogue was plodding but it was Eleanor that really finished this book off for me I just didn't like her so I made it to 10% and quit.
Squeak
Aug 09, 2013 rated it liked it
This review was originally posted on my Alaskan Bookie website at: Everlasting Hunger Review.

This book follows Ellie Dawson as she is introduced to the vampire world club scene. Her boss, Ian, is a vampire and part owner of the Vampire Club, Everlasting. He agrees to escort Ellie and give her a firsthand look into the workings of a Vampire Club. Ellie doesn’t know that humans entering the club will be used as ‘drinks’ or that those drinks will come with some heavy duty erotic feelings.

There was
Teresa Gomez
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Brandy Dorsch is such a great author. This is her first book but reading feels like she is a pro. I couldn't put this book down. There were a few surprises and twists that I didn't expect.

This is a vampire book but not like any others that I have read and definitely not like Twilight. These are hot, and sexy vampires. They have different feeling towards how they live their lives and different ways that they view relationships and friendships. I don't want to give anything away because I could de
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First a little background info about **ME** as a reader: I do NOT generally read vampire books or watch vampire shows/movies. In fact, although I have nothing against them, I rarely read paranormal, fantasy, or science fiction books. Everyone has their preferences... nothing right or wrong about them. I just prefer sweet, funny, contemporary romances (and some young adult) but that's just me and what I gravitate towards.

Second, a little upfront info about **EVERLASTING HUNGER**: it is NOT a stor
Claire
im going to be honest with this one.

im not 100% sure about it.

i know its fiction and alot of fiction is a little out there...but this felt too much out there.

We're jumped into the story straight away, with Ellie going to a vampire club with her boss, Ian, ...who happens to reveal he is a vampire and owns the club.

There is a ton of sexual scenes in this - like most vamp stories, blood and sex seems to go together.

Ellie seems to accept it all so easy - too easy for a normal human woman.
Ian believe
Pam
Oct 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Ellie decides to give the vampire bar a chance and is beyond thrilled when her boss Ian Lochlan says he will take her. She has had a bad past with an ex and a vampire kiss from Ian is just what she craves. As he begins to open her up to the world she has only just heard some about she begins to have feelings for him. She also is attracted to Jasper another vampire. When something goes wrong she finds who her true mate is and the Hunger just grows. The past doesn't stay down and Ellie will see ju ...more
S.D.
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers here, because this is a book and a series you must read to enjoy. Author Brandy Dorsch gave me a completely different look into a vampire’s dark and sensual world. Hot doesn’t even begin to describe Everlasting Hunger, but it sure did leave me hungering for more. More of the two sexiest dame vampires ever, Ian and Jasper. (LOVE the name Jasper)
This is not your typical vampire read. I love how the author turned this story into something more sensual then living to feed off of the bloo
Tnt Reviews
Jan 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review by Tasha
Let me start by saying this book is not like the normal forbidden vampire romance books I've read in the past. In this story vampires are walking around openly and are more like an ethnic group who happen to suck on helpless mortals.
The story is about a women named Ellie, who ventures into the vampire world by going to a vamp bar "Everlasting" with her boss Ian after her co-workers/friends bail on a girl’s night out. Ian turns out to be a vampire and introduces Ellie to another se
Ceecee
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised with this novel, as the author has taken a refreshing approach to vampires. Unlike the norm, our beloved creatures of the night aren’t possessive of their loved ones and allow them a certain freedom that only makes their love stronger. The erotic scenes are mind blowing and the characters are tasty! Everyone was intelligent, quick witted, and relatable. I was enchanted by the exciting story line that delivered a climatic ending, although I didn’t want it to end at all. ...more
Terry Clary
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was great and refreshing. The new twist on vampires was even more enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone that loves hot men and vampires. All the characters made you want to know more. The cliffhanger end made you want to jump up and scream NOOOOO! cause You wanted to read more.

So I can't wait until the next book comes out. Please Hurry Mrs. Dorsch.. We need more.

Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Interesting twist on the vampire world. ;D
Dusti Connelley
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you like the sookie Stackhouse/True Blood books, give this one a try.
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another book I picked up at the Kiss and Tell author event after meeting this author. OMG this one of the hottest, page turning books about vampires I have ever read!!! After getting out of an abusive relationship, Ellie is finally ready to move on. A few co workers want her to join them at a new vampire club. She's thinking a few drinks and a one night stand will do her good. Little does she know, she has been watched for a while, by her boss a vampire. When everyone cancels on her, she ...more
Michele Henderson
Steamy suspense vampire tale

Wow this is such a great quick story. Vampires are out in the open and Ellie is just starting to date again after an abusive relationship. Ian is here boss and also a vampire. Ellie begins to fall for Ian but there is also Keeper who works with Ian at the Vampire night club that she also develops feelings for. The characters are great and lots of steamy Romance with extra drama thrown who keep it interesting. I highly recommend this book.
Melissa
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot sexy read!

Loved the story in this book and the erotic scenes. The only thing that bothered me is that I had trouble reading fluidly and not sure exactly why. Maybe because of being written in third person? I think if it changed to first person I would have been fully immersed in it. But I'm sure not everyone will agree! Excellent book that I recommend reading.
Ilene G>
It says to be continued at the end. Ellie goes to a Vampire Club with her boss. She discovers he's a vampire. Ellie is very strong. She got away from a sadistical boyfriend and finally moves on. There are plenty of steamy scenes. There is some violence. The vampires are sensitive and predatory.
Amy K  Hough
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. I always like reading authors different takes on the vampire world. I'm thinking I need to mate I mean meet or both Ian and Jasper! Um I need to find out what's going on though. 2 thumbs 👍👍 up!!
Kathi
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like this book, but the grammar mistakes were plentiful. The characters were shallow, they had no depth. Ellie's description of her feelings and personality were contradicting about every other page. The story felt very rushed and the writing seemed childish to me.
Greg Dixon
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everlasting hunger the hunger mate series

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/14/2020)! 🎁
Jodi - Alpha Loving Erotic Book Beauty Blogger
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Vampire Romance Lovers looking for something hot steamy new and refreshing!
“Look at yourself, Ellie, how well you respond to me. Come closer, love, and let me teach you what a vampire kiss is all about" - Ian Lochlan

“I know what you need, little one,” he whispers as his fingers slide under the edge of her panties.

** I received this book as part of a blog tour (ALEBB) hosting with Pure Textuality from the author**

A very imaginative, and very steamy, downright sinful read. This is the type of book that keeps you losing sleep, because you cant put it out, and you have to
Jodi - Alpha Loving Erotic Book Beauty Blogger
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults that love reading hot steamy vampire Romance with a storyline much different than any other

Lou
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review as part of the All Hallows Eve Indie Blog Tour.

What can I say I Loved this book. There is no doubt in my mind that this book is a 5 star rating. I love all things vampire.
I found it hard to believe that this is Brandy Dorsch's debut novel.I've read novels by more established author's that don't read this good. I was hooked from the first page.

In Everlasting Hunger Brandy has explained how vampires have become accepted into society(by most peo
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in place of an honest review.

This is not your normal vampire book. It is a little darker and it has a whole new meaning then any other you have ever read.

Ellie Dawson has finally got out of an abusive relationship and is ready to get out and have fun. When some girls from work finally wears her down to go to a vampire club called Everlasting, she decides to just have a one night hook up. She didn't know that her boss Ian Lochlan had been biding his time and decided
Pam
Aug 13, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-reviewed
Sorry not for me. Everyone knows vampires exist. Ellie and her friends decide to go out to a vampire club to see what it's like. She works for a medical place. I can't remember exactly what with all the fast track of this book. " Don't read farther if you don't want spoilers!

"SPOILERS"

Ellie meets her boss. He is a vampire and he decides he is her mate then accidentally almost kills her. His best friend Jasper saves her by turning her and she turns out to be his mate. While this is going Ellie wh
Rileigh
Nov 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Cathy Geha
Everlasting Hunger by Brandy Dorsch provides a new twist on vampires and their search for a forever mate through blood. One woman, two men, vampires, an ex boyfriend who was abusive and the search for a hunger mate all take place in present tense (not my favorite tense to read) and I am not sure that if I were Ellie I would so readily succumb to the vampire world. That said…an interesting story for anyone who likes present tense writing and vampire/paranormal themed books with adult content. Thi ...more
Ashley Marie
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my where to begin with this one... I read the blurb for this book and thought it would be something I would like to read... However when I got started I couldn't stop... Ian & Jasper.. oh my crow it was a really good read.. I liked how they didn't ever get jealous.. I like other things as well but shhh.. This book really makes you fall in deep, you don't come up to the real world until you get to the end. Atleast I didn't, I know I am gonna check out more books by Brandy since this was the fi ...more
Willow Brooks
Jun 09, 2015 rated it liked it
This was an okay read. Seemed like the characters were a little special. I hate when the heroin is called, little one by the vamps, it's annoying.

Also, this book went through the scenes so fast that I couldn't connect very well. I did like Jasper. This book was sheepishly unnatural. It was like some not to great actors in a play. You could tell it was all fake. Good read for when you have time to read a quick read at work or something.
Christina
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everlasting Hunger is brilliant take on vampire romance. The story is incredible and weaves the legend with passion keeping you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen next with these amazing characters. If you are looking for monogamy, this is not the book for you. However, if you are ok with lots of sensuality shared between multiple partners, this will keep you reading all night long. It was very hard to put down.

• Skating on Thin Ice (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey #1)
  • Taurus (Zodiac Dragon Guardians #1)
  • The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1)
  • When You Make It Home
  • Taming The Biker (The Biker, #5)
  • Devlin UnLeashed
  • Corporate Husband (Love and Chocolate, #1)
  • Summer with a Star (Second Chances #1)
  • Fueled (Driven, #2)
  • Driven (Driven, #1)
  • Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires, #1)
  • Crashed (Driven, #3)
  • Contemporary Collection - Part 1
  • Pedal to the Metal (The 'Cuda Confessions #3)
  • Slow Burn (Assassins, #1)
  • Bound by the Earl (Lords of Discipline, #2)
  • Vegas Love (Love,  #1)
  • Claimed Possession (The Machinery of Desire, #2)
Brandy lives on the East Coast and dreams of running away and becoming a vampire. She is a diehard reader that can't breathe without adding something to her TBR list. She loves anything romance but has a special place in her heart for all things vampire related. She has a slight addiction (obsession) with coffee, chocolate and things that go bump in the night.