Start by marking “Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)” as Want to Read:
Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)

Be with Me

(Wait for You #2)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  37,678 ratings  ·  2,757 reviews
Published February 4th 2014 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Be with Me, please sign up.
Nicool they have a role and we see a bit of their story, but they are not main characters and we see them only through the perspective of this book's main…morethey have a role and we see a bit of their story, but they are not main characters and we see them only through the perspective of this book's main characters
(less)

Lucia
Mar 07, 2013 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 62%

This is how I felt when I found out about this book

And this is my disappointment while reading it

I absolutely love JLA and her YA paranormal series and I adored book #1 in this series - Wait for You - but I have to admit that she lost her touch in this book. Story was not captivating enough and characters were driving me crazy (not in a good way) so I just couldn't finish it.

Jase wasn't able to make up his mind. He repeatedly rejected Tess only to be behaving like a jelaous childlish p
Varsha
After reading: Actual rating:4.5 stars
This book was really good! Read it in one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Jase annoyed me with his hot and cold attitude initially but he grew on me. I adored Theresa and the character growth she undergoes. Loved that we got to see glimpses of Cam and Avery too :D

Update: 29th September 2013

Would you look at that cover?!

Gorgeous!
Wish it was February already.

---------
More teasers:
He shot me a look that scorched. “I wanted to make this perfect. I wa
Christy
Mar 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars!

description

Be with Me is the story of Teresa (Tess) and Jase. Jase is Cam’s best friend and Tess is Cam’s little sister. You can see where this is going, right? Although Jase and Tess have had feelings for one another since that shared kiss over a year ago, Jase has stayed away. Now that Tess is on the same college campus as Jase, it is so much harder for him to keep his distance. He wants Tess, it’s obvious, but he can’t have her. For so many reasons, he feels they can’t be together. He can’t have
Pearl Angeli
It's always a pleasure to read Jennifer Armentrout's books. Her works are simply amazing and are filled with lots of interesting and swoony characters boys. She simply has that writing style that makes everything in the book delightful. I wasn't able to read more books written by her during the past few months after reading White Hot Kiss and now that I've read this novel, I felt refreshed in a way.

Be with Me is quite an enjoyable, guilty-pleasure, New Adult book. It's the second book in the Wai
KAS
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll Take "Drama" for $200, Alex!

Ever since reading Cam and Avery's story in book one of this series, "Wait For You," I was anxious to read about Jace and Teresa. Jace is Cam's best friend, and Teresa is his younger sister. This is a stand alone, but I encourage you to read book one, as I sure wouldn't want you to miss out on Cam and Avery's HEA.

I must admit though, I wish this was written in dual POV's to really delve deeper into Jace's thought process. I would much rather hear the H's point o
Maggie
Dec 22, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
“Thank you.” His spine lost some of its stiffness as he draped his arm over my shoulders. Tugging me against the shelter of his body, he rested his cheek against the top of my head and sighed.
“Thank you for being here with me.”

Well that was difficult to read.

This was very different than Wait for You. While Wait for You was a passionate and a well-driven novel, Be with Me was so much more different. It shared less passionate romance, it shared way too much drama, and it didn't have any of the
Patrycja

Release Date: February 4th, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I love J Lynn’s books, and it’s not a secret. I think I’d read a tour guide if she wrote it. Her novels are just so damn fantastic, it’s very hard not to fall in love with them. Not only Jennifer L Armentrout can write a good damn romance, she can phenomenally mix it with drama, suspense and fill me with all those fluffy, fuzzy emotions
Catarina
4 Beautiful Stars.

This books tells us the story of Teresa (Tess) and Jase. As you must remember Tess is Cam’s younger sister and Jase’s his best-friend.
Tess has an abusive ex-boyfriend and since that she was never able to trust a boy again… until Jase. They both has feelings for each other but neither of them acts on them for a long time.
First Tess thinks Jase has afraid of Cam’s reaction since he tends to be a little overprotective. Little being an understatement.
But now they’re at the same
Tami
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Innerhalb von einem Tag durchgesuchtet <3 Ich muss aber sagen, dass die Übersetzung echt total schlecht ist. Das Wort "Cupcake" wurde hier zwar nicht übersetzt, aber dafür "Red Velvet" in "Roter Samt" xD ein Roter-Samt-Cupcake. Oder Dilf (wie "Milf") in "FV" - fi**barer Vater. Und der Spruch "Was geht?" - "nicht dein IQ" ergibt überhaupt keinen Sinn auf deutsch. Im Englischen mit "What's up" wäre es ja noch relativ witzig gewesen ... naja. Wahrscheinlich lese ich auf englisch weiter.
Ramona
I consider "Be with me" the best of the series, although I love the first one, I connected more with this and maybe because of the characters.
Avery was very fragile and vulnerable, but I was in the mood of reading something about a determined and stubborn heroine. Teresa was it:)

The book follows Teresa and Jase, Cam's little sister and best friend.
They have a history together, sharing a kiss some time ago but keeping it friendly after that. Jase was drunk and confused, but Teresa knew what she
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
4 I've Always Wanted You Stars!

photo b0c25714-a3ab-4723-9464-98729f9ee243_zpsff6d2f84.jpg

photo 106fa69f-ca7c-45fd-981c-ae481f1d3d42_zps1a3a2c03.jpg

Teresa Hamilton aka Tess always dreamed of being a dancer until an injury has left her future uncertain. She is now going to have to go with her back up plan, and attend college. She heads to Shepherd where her big brother Cam is going to school. Also attending Shepherd is her brother's best friend Jase Winstead who she has had a crush on for the past three years. In Teresa's eyes Jase was everything she'd ever wanted in a guy, and absolute physical perfection.

photo 5c7cec52-1a0c-4fd7-97f4-7366f717d8e2_zps2eeb7c92.jpg

J
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

Well.... this is another one for my "I liked it but didn't love it" shelf. Honestly it wasn't a bad read at all, it just pissed me off more than making me smile. Let me rephrase that, Jase pissed me off.

[image error]

It probably is a case of it is just me, my mood..... but dang it, I loved Jace. I really liked Teresa. I wanted to love this story. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel different. But for now, I have to move on and get more to this growing group!!!!! Still loving the series though!!!!

Anniebananie
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Konnte mich wieder genauso begeistern wie auch der erste Band. Finde es auch schön, dass Cam und Avery wieder vorkamen. Tess und Jase mochte ich als Protagonisten auch wahnsinnig gern und die Story war ein echter Pgaeturner. Auch der Schreibstil gefällt mir bei den Büchern von J. Lynn immer gut. Den einen Stern hab ich nur abgezogen, weil mir ein paar Kleinigkeiten bitter aufgestoßen sind, aber das ist Geschmackssache.
Jodie
Mar 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
27/04/2014

Hm, it was OK.

Are my prayers being answered?

description

Ollie..Jase..Teresa..or Britt?
Anything related to Wait For You?
Sequel?

These are just my speculations

OMG I AM RIGHT *I THINK* IT IS ABOUT....... Teresa Hamilton!
See character description....
Then it will probably be Jase! Woo
********SPOILER ALERT******

Man, I'm such a sucker for a good romance.
J. Lynn, I love you girl. Men should read your books and take notes on how to treat a girl.
That being said, I didn't like this book for several reasons. I didn't like the end. So, she can no longer dance and now she's stuck with teaching (which she hates) and that's it? Jase was annoying most of the time and so was she. I just didn't see how they can't be together at all.
I did like how the violence topic was handled though.
I
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
If we can't get more Cam, then we get the next best thing...Cam's best friend, Jase, and Cam's little sister, Tess.

Likes:

• Tess! I really enjoyed her much more than I thought I would even if she had sex on the brain when Jase was around.

• Jase - I loved getting to see his vulnerable side and I sure didn't see the twist coming.

• Calla - I thought she was great! And I'm really curious about the scar although I think we got a good idea of how she got it. I would love a story about her.

• LOVED g
Vibha★
Mar 19, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: next-up
Update June 18th-What?!!2014?!That's tooo long :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love can heal. Love can also kill."
.............................................
OMFG.

Teresa's story?With whom?Jase?!!

I want,need,desire,require whatever this NOW!!

Just give us a release date and put me out of my misery already!

P.S-If its Teresa's story,please give us some tidbits on Cam and Avery's life even.
Michelle
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
4 Cupcake Stars

Teresa has always had one dream, simply to dance. But when she injures her knee she's on to plan B, attending college, the same college that Cam, Avery and Jase attend. She's been harboring feelings for her brother's best friend ever since that night that he kissed her a year ago, the night that he took her mind off of the abusive relationship she escaped and the events that would change her brother's life.

Jase can't seem to stop his attraction to Tess, his life is far too compli
Geri Reads
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Cupcake stars!

I devoured this book in one sitting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Be With Me is Teresa and Jase's story. Jase is Cam's bestfriend and Teresa is Cam's sister. Sounds really simple and predictable, right? But it's really not. Sometimes, it's simple stories like these that can trip an author up. But not Jennifer Armentrout. In fact, some of her most unforgettable stories, at least for me, follows pretty much a simple patter of boy meets girl and they fall in love, conquer their obstacles and lived happily eve
nicklein
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: companion-books
Squeezing in as many books as I can before going back to uni.

This was an awesome, quick and heart-pounding read. The story was unpredictable. The writing was witty and fun. The romance made my eyes rolled out of its sockets a couple of times but it turned out great and made me turn green with jealousy. Oh, and it had a bit of suspense too.

I had a love and hate relationship with Jase though. But he's redeemed.

What more can I say about a Jennifer Armentrout book that hasn't already been said?

With
Jacqueline's Reads
May 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-books
4 Super Cute Stars

I really like this series and although Be With Me didn’t leave me shocked and awed like Wait for You, I still enjoyed Be with Me a lot.

Teresa is your typical college gal. She’s in love with her brother’s best friend and knows Jase will never be with her. Jase has past issues and because of that he doesn’t let anyone get close to him. Now, that Teresa is in college and they go to school together, it’s harder for Jase to keep Teresa at arm’s length.

This book is super cute, it’s a
Aestas Book Blog
OMIGOSH!! I WANT THIS BOOK!!! This is the second book in the Wait For You series!

Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.

Jase Winstead
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
I think because Cameron Hamilton and his damn cookies were met first...there was pretty high bar set, so although I love Jase and Tess...it wasnt as fabulous as book 1!

This however does not take away how much I truly liked this. Jase and Tess's tale has a much harsher feel to it, a more emotional tone, and definitely more intense themes. There was still a bit of humor and good banter, but again...more complex/intense characers!

I really like Jase...

How truly heartbreaking his past is. He is a big
Seda
May 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

📚Sominenin ustunde Noel corapları asılıydı.
“Suna bak.” One uzandı ve kırmızı bir corabı cengelinden cıkarıp eline aldı. “Ne dusunuyorsun?”
“Ah!” Corabın uzerinde kırmızı parıltılarla ismim yazılıydı. “Bu benim mi? Ciddi misin?”
“Evet. Jack bu sabah onu senin icin yaptı. Sevdin mi?”
“Sevdim. Gercekten sevdim.”
“Noel Baba’nın corabına ne bırakacagını merak ediyorum.”
One egilip dudaklarından optum. “Noel’den bekledigim her seye sahibim su an.”
“Ben degilim,” diye mırıldadı. “Cunku acgozluyum, yarın sab
♥Sharon♥
3.5 Stars

Well this is another one for my "I liked it but didn't love it" shelf. It wasn't a bad read really, I just never really fell in love with both Jase and Tess and all that was going on with them.

It probably is a case of it is just me, my mood etc....
Caitlin
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-read, 2-stars
Update: dropping this one back from a 3 to a 2 because a 3 was too generous.

Be with Me was a book I went in with low expectations because it seemed to be a book a lot of my friends didn't like. Those expectations were basically fulfilled because this book was quick, easy and nice but it definitely wasn't anything amazing.

Be with Me follows the love story of Jase and Teresa who have basically just been obsessed with each other since they first kissed a year ago. However, Jase is best friends wit
Didi
~~~ 4 STARS OR 7/10 ~~~

I really liked this. I liked it more than Wait For You, but again, with only 5 potential stars to give, a 4 star rating is never the same. So a higher 4 stars than the previous book in the series. The worst part is I couldn't remember Jase. I scanned Wait For You and still couldn't remember.
But after I finished I couldn't BELIEVE I didn't remember this man! He was intense and hot and funny and sweet...I could go on and on.

Jase as I shamefully remembered, was Cam's best fr
Jana
Loved it way more than WAIT FOR YOU. Love Jase and Tess <3

Full review to come soon.
Rose
Initial reaction: Dude, I have some complaints about this. The audio reading is fine, but there are moments of cheese and underdevelopment. Review to come.

Full review:

Have you ever picked up a book where you appreciate the story being told for what it offers, but find you hate the way it's told? That pretty much sums up my reaction to J. Lynn's second book in the "Wait for You" series - "Be With Me." I knew the story being told in this route, knew exactly where it would go. I even thought it had
Jen
This is book #2 in the "Wait for you" series, and it is about the sister from the hero in the last book. Teresa has a major crush on Jase, who is her brother's best friend. They are both attracted to each other, but they try to hide it from Cam for a long time.. This story though, is about way more than just that. It has some very heavy and emotional topics that come up. In fact, I have to say that considering Teresa is 18, and Jase is 22...they are dealt with major blows in their life. I was ve ...more
YA Buddy Readers'...: Be With Me by J. Lynn-Starting Nov 14th 2017 10 11 Nov 29, 2017 02:45PM
Books like this 3 115 Feb 10, 2015 01:58PM
Cam or Jase ??? 19 234 Jan 07, 2015 01:58PM
The Challenge Fac...: Vicci & Sadie - Be with Me 39 27 Sep 16, 2014 01:44PM
Goodreads Reviewe...: This topic has been closed to new comments. 5 chapters of Be with Me 1 12 Jan 23, 2014 02:29PM
Some Like It Hot!: 5 chapters of J.LYNN not yet released book 1 21 Jan 23, 2014 01:56PM
  • Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • Before You Break (Between Breaths, #2)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Forgiving Lies (Forgiving Lies, #1)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)
  • One More Chance (Rosemary Beach, #8; Chance, #2)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Fifty First Times
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
A pseudonym for Jennifer L. Armentrout.

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard about her state aren’t true.

Well, mostly. When she's not hard at work writing, she spends her time, reading, working out, watching zombie movies, and pretending to write.

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
“I love you like I love cupcakes.” 62 likes
“My spine straightened as I gaped at him. “Are you fucking serious?”
He blinked once and then narrowed his eyes. “You don’t need to cuss.”
“I’ll fucking cuss if I want to fucking cuss,” I snapped. “Fucker.”
55 likes