Start by marking “Too Hard To Handle” as Want to Read:
Too Hard To Handle

Too Hard To Handle

'Too Hard To Handle' is a blend of Fact and Fiction which is enhanced by the essence of Philosophy. It tries to find out the answers for certain questions like what happens if you mess with the flow of life? what matters above all in a relationship ? is it past, present or Future? What if you come to know something about your fiance/spouse which you thought never existed? ...more
Published 2013 by Kalpaz Publications

To ask other readers questions about Too Hard To Handle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Hard To Handle

Start your review of Too Hard To Handle
Harshit Srivastava
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A must read for all, especially for women who find themselves fighting with hardships of life. Anushree shows them the way how to tackle the situations which become Too Hard To Handle

I must say, as a debutant, you have shown a great deal of potential for becoming a successful writer. Keep up the zeal and enthu.

The storyline clearly portrays how and what a simple living girl feels when she finds herself in situations as faced by Anushree (in novel) and are well versed.
The feelings are simple,
Arti Honrao
Jan 28, 2014 rated it liked it
As readers, we are quick to judge the books we read. However, as a writer I know how difficult it is to create something out of nothing. Considering that Too Hard To Handle is the Debut Novel by Anamika Mishra, I started reading it without any kind of expectation from the author. There are some serious grammar mistakes and typos that could have been avoided / should have been taken care of during editing. As mentioned by the author, the revised edition would deal with this.

Typos and grammar
Shantiraman
Jan 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Shantiraman by: One of my lady friends
Bought this book on recommendation of a lady friend of mine. My sincerest suggestion to the writer is to "Please Use A Ghost Writer Next time You Even Think Of Writing Something".

While understanding that this is your first attempt i am still very much frustrated at myself for wasting my money and time. Nothing falls into place in the book. The writing style is comparable to a sixth grade student. No respect for general grammar and sentence formation. We do not use dots and unidentified special
Diwakar Narayan
Jan 23, 2014 rated it did not like it
There are things that are good in the novel and there are things that need serious improvement. For a debutant, it is expected that they will make errors though the readers do not excuse the serious ones. Anamika had a good plot in hand and she could have developed it in a much better way than it currently is. The characters seemed too typical and events predictable at times. Off course, we have read innumerable love stories and have got a knack of it. For those making a venture into the fiction ...more
Happy
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I loved the character of Vivaan in the Book. He is simply like a Mr. Perfect, of whom every girl dreams of.
This book is unlike airy fairy books, which portray either a perfect or a vamp-like image of friends, this book really shows the reality.
While reading I could connect myself and incidents with my friends to the characters in this book.
This place kanpur is something haan!! I really want to visit Ganga bairaj now. Dabang 2 movie portrayed another image of this place, and this
Veena
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Though I am not so active on social media, but my friend suggested me to join GoodReads.com and write a review for this young girl Anamika Mishra as Young talents need a motivation and a single line from my side would enlighten her day.

Anamika mishra, you have done a fabulous job.
You are just 23 and your thoughts are so deep and mature.
You perception towards a relationship is appreciable! you have show both side of a relation.
The title justified the story.
'Diary' part was a surprise element
Ekta
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
too hard to handle is a nice and refreshing novel. I found it witty at times. Though, it had tried to cover a long phase of life, from childhood to marriage, but the way Author Anamika has tried to capture this long phase of life, is really appreciable.
Author has a very smart approach in creating twists and turns. The story is interesting and tends to glue the reader from start to end.

She has shown a lot of potential in her first novel.
This book will surely create a mark worldwide.
Good Luck
Suchit
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well written with great use of Simple & chatty words.
People can easily connect their selves to some of the characters in the book.
There are so many twists in the book and all the sequences are well synched.
You cannot predict what is going to happen next.
The poem written is too good. It is indeed a potential song.
Gosh!! I am in love with this novel.
Author has a unique way of expressing things and witty humour, which is clearly being depicted in the book.
Eagerly waiting for the next
Saurabh
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
'Too Hard To Handle' by Anamika Mishra is a simple young adult romance between Anushree and Vivaan. They both are about to get into an arranged marriage but little she knew that they both have been schoolmates in primary school days & she was Vivaan's first and only crush. Things now look interesting, full of love and 'destined' for a happy ending but is it the only surprise from past which Anushree has to face again?

Your past has a great ability to spring back again in your present at any
Gopal
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Too hard to handle was a good experience.
As a first time author, making small mistakes are okay. But developing such a deep plot was something which was unexpected. I really liked the plot.
Editing mistakes were there and I can see, my fellow readers and other people are questioning upon author's degree etc for this. But according to me, that is totally insane. A school English teacher can also write brilliant English with almost NO mistake, but that doesn't makes that teacher a writer.
Great
Ishmit
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book, seriously. It has all the elements. I read the ebook version on Kindle as it was an updated version of the book available on paperback.
It didn't had any typos and the editing part was just perfect. I recommend this book to all readers who love to read realistic yet deep and lovable stories that have that 'FATE' element in it.
Go for it.
Ayushi
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Truly heart warming story.,.....Loved d story. ,.:)
Elena
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book sounds great! I hope to win, read it and enjoy the story ...If I win, the review will be updated once I finish the book :) ...more
Sucharita
Dec 19, 2016
Jyoti
May 21, 2016
Viren Vyas
rated it did not like it
Dec 13, 2016
May 24, 2016
manoj kumar
Nov 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Lost Princess ( Sravanapura Royals #3)
  • Accidental Husband: A Passionate Love Story
  • BREAKING ALL THE RULES (SEHGAL FAMILY AND FRIENDS SAGA Book 3)
  • On Sets
  • Forever is Not Enough
  • Bombay Heights
  • The One I Love (Billionaire Romance Forever series Book 1)
  • Queen of Hearts: A Passionate Love Story
  • Could be, Maybe, love...?
  • A HICCUP IN LOVE
  • The Arrangement: A Passionate Romance
  • The Broken Take Their Time
  • Ex Factor (Wallflower Series Book 3)
  • Man of the Series: Can a celebrity cricketer fall in love with a simple girl?
  • The Nameless Encounter
  • Love of My Life
  • Two Cappuccino (Short Story)
  • Lovenesia: Some Love Stories are Unforgettable
Anamika Mishra is an Indian Author, travel & lifestyle blogger, motivational speaker and nature enthusiast.

You may write to her on mail@anamikamishra.com, follow her blog AnamikaMishra.com or join her on social media.
“Be strong enough to say this to yourself -Sins were mine, and so shall I have to pay for it” 10 likes
“Sometimes it’s the complication, which just lies in our minds” 8 likes