Start by marking “May Finds a Way: Peril in Paris (May the K9 Spy, #2)” as Want to Read:
May Finds a Way: Peril in Paris (May the K9 Spy, #2)

May Finds a Way: Peril in Paris

(May the K9 Spy #2)

An enterprising escape, a perilous mission...

After going astray during K9 Spy boot camp, May tries to find a way to the American Embassy in Paris.

Join her and Léonce, a feral cat, as they sniff out an evil plot leading from Benjamin Franklin's park through the historic Passy Cemetery to The Pantheon...including a journey under the city!
Kindle Edition
Published May 28th 2013 by RushJoy Press

To ask other readers questions about May Finds a Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about May Finds a Way

Sally
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
May Finds A Way:
Peril in Paris
By: KC Frantzen

May Finds A Way is the second book in the series. You could read these as stand alones, but you’d miss May progressing and learning to be a K9 spy.

In this second story about May the K9 spy, May is going through boot camp so she can nab Rukan, her abusive owner in the first story. She is hoping to graduate top of her class, but then something happens, which then triggers something else, and the training session doesn’t go as expected for May. She gets
Karen
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 stars, so I rounded up.)

This book is the second in the K9 Spy series, and this book is even stronger than the first.

It took me a chapter or two to fall in with "dog-speak", but I am pretty fluent in "cat-speak", even if the cat is a "Chat Parisien". Once I caught on, though, the story was very enjoyable.

In this book, May hits the ground running, and then she leaves the ground, and then she's off running again. I wouldn't be giving anything away if I told you that May ends up in Paris, sin
Amber Stokes
Jun 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: amber-s-kindle
May really does find her way in book 2 of the "May the K9 Spy" series - a story that resonated with me even more than book 1 and improved on May's voice and her adventures! Once the action pulled me in, I enjoyed getting caught up in the suspense and the intriguing look at Paris. The descriptions of the city add to the drama of a dog trying to save the day and embrace her purpose, as well as a boy trying to do the right thing and a cat trying to help where he can. The characters are intriguing, ...more
Bluerose's  Heart
Jul 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
May Finds a Way picks up right where the 1st book left off, and May is in K9 training. When she suddenly gets dognapped, and finds herself in Paris, her world is expanded even more!

There old characters in this story, but for the most part, we get to meet new characters, including Leonce the cat. He's quite a friend! ;) As with the first story, May Finds a Way is told from May's point of view.

This is a cute book for early middle grade readers! The illustrations are a fun addition to the story, an
Sherida Stewart
Jul 12, 2013
Pastordiana Brevan
Jul 23, 2018
Donna Magee
Jan 06, 2018
K.C. Frantzen
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Janene Walker
Jun 11, 2015
Louve
Aug 09, 2018
Dec 25, 2018
KC Frantzen learned to speak "critter" at a young age. As a veterinarian's daughter, she was always surrounded by four footed friends. Occasionally her dad would bring home a patient needing care during the night. He'd put the pet carrier on the dryer, and she would stand on tippy toes to comfort the guest as best she could.

She began writing in elementary school and even won the school-wide conte

May the K9 Spy (4 books)
  • May on the Way: How I Become a K9 Spy (May the K9 Spy, #1)
  • May Leads the Way: Trouble Near Tofino (May the K9 Spy #3)
  • May Saves the Day: Situation in St. Petersburg (May the K9 Spy #4)