Start by marking “Jaxxa Rakala: The Search (Jaxxa Rakala, Book #1)” as Want to Read:
Jaxxa Rakala: The Search (Jaxxa Rakala, Book #1)

Read Excerpt

Jaxxa Rakala: The Search (Jaxxa Rakala, Book #1)

Legend recalls that Jaxxa Rakala was once the most powerful being in the universe. To prevent her from taking control of all star systems, a gem, carved to precision with her blood, was gifted to her, neutralizing her powers and subsequently leading to her capture. Before Jaxxa Rakala was executed, she expelled her spirit into the gem, making it incredibly desirable but ...more
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 276 pages
Published June 11th 2013 by Divine Trinity Films (first published August 14th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Jaxxa Rakala, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jaxxa Rakala

Start your review of Jaxxa Rakala: The Search (Jaxxa Rakala, Book #1)
R.J. Batla
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t put the book down-I had to see what would happen during each part. The author jumps POVs well and it only adds to the story. Can’t wait to read the next one!
Michelle
This review is based on a copy of "Jaxxa Rakala: The Search" that I received for free through Goodreads First Reads.

The set-up for this novel was intriguing: An engineer builds a spaceship to rescue his abducted wife, but during take-off, accidentally takes his troubled daughters (one a teenager and one grade-school aged) along on the adventure. I enjoyed the premise of the novel and thought the pacing was well-done and the characters nicely drawn.

What prevented me from giving the book more
Holly

This book's got an interesting premise, and I think a lot could be done with it. It does have some strong characters and an intriguing plot. It wasn't quite my cup of tea, but that's more of a personal thing, not necessarily a failing of the author. There's a good book in here, but I wasn't in love with the writing — I felt it could've done with a heavier editor's hand. That's the
DaveA
Aug 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Decent bok. I received this ree from the author, ad I'll upload a much longer review (for the author's sake) later.
Anna
Bonster
Sandy Klocinski
Dorothy Zuk
Author's Corner : Jaxxa Rakala: The Search 1 1 Sep 19, 2013 08:27AM
Bryan Caron is an award-winning writer, director, film editor and graphic designer, who has written and directed many pieces in all forms and genres.

Follow his blog, Chaos breeds Chaos (http://chaosbreedschaos.com) for movie reviews, short stories, latest news on his writing endeavors and a whole lot of random chaos, and don't forget to follow his design and publishing company on Twitter (