Jump to ratings and reviews

Modern Arrangements #3.1

Terms and Conditions: Extras & Deleted Scenes from Modern Arrangements

Extra's and Deleted Scenes from the Modern Arrangements Trilogy.

This is a short novella, which includes extra's and deleted scenes from Modern Arrangements.

Deleted Scene: A Birthing Story

Loading interface...

About the author

Sadie Grubor

19 books958 followers
I'm a self professed foul mouthed, book nerd who seeks world domination with her sinister side kick, evil minions, fatal depth dwelling felines, hell hound, and fanged lagoon creature.

Oh-Kay, so in reality...I'm a foul mouthed, wife, book nerd, mother of two children, two cats who refuse to leave our basement, a fluffy white ankle biter named Puff, and a carnival goldfish who has survived for two years. We are still seeking world domination - No Seriously, we are.

Join me on Facebook: Author Sadie Grubor
Twitter: www.twitter.com/sadiegrubor
www.sadiegrubor.com
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/sadiegrubor
Goodreads: Sadie Grubor

Get the Grubor Groupie Updates:

Sadie Grubor is the adult alter-author of Young Adult Writer Saewod Tice.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
5 (4%)
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
June 23, 2014
It was nice to get some extras and deleted scenes for this series. I liked James and Elora's hospital scene and James' vasectomy. I did like seeing inside the mind of Loreley, but my thing is, is she still alive? That's the question I want to know. Based on the the last book and this one, it seems like she is. I really do wish that the author made it clear.
Profile Image for Viviana.
2,103 reviews
August 26, 2018
This was a great addition to this series.. I look forward to reading more from this author. I recommend this book, this author, and this series.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.