Start by marking “Last Day of Love (Teardrop, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Last Day of Love (Teardrop, #0.5)

Last Day of Love

(Teardrop 0.5)

Don't miss this beautiful original digital story by Lauren Kate, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fallen series, set in the romantic world of Teardrop, a place of  devastating secrets and dark magic . . . a world where everything you love can be washed away.
Published December 10th 2013 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about Last Day of Love, please sign up.
Aneesa https://2novels.net/242324-last-day-o...

This website has plenty of e-book versions of novels if you can't find or afford the physical book or just want to save money if you'll only probably read it once.(less)

rachel
Oh god bless you lauren kate
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
This definitely makes me want to start Teardrop and learn more about Eureka and Ander!
*Thea 'Wookiee'sMama' Wilson*
Apr 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm read this as a prequel to reading Teardrop so I went into this without any knowledge of Teardrop at all as I've been purposely avoiding reading any review of it as I wanted to go into it fresh, something I didn't do when reading Lauren Kate's Fallen series.

What we have is a short prequel story about one of Teardrop's main characters Ander, he's approaching his eighteenth birthday and The Passage, a ritual where he leaves behind his childhood and becomes a Seedbearer.

With no knowledge of Tear
A Book Vacation
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
To see my full review:

This is a very short look into the life of Andre, the main male character in Teardrop. I haven’t read more than the first few pages of the full novel, but it definitely sparked my interest and I became interested in Ander, so I grabbed this short story to see what I could find out while I wait for my copy of Teardrop from the library.

It’s very interesting. I like this group of people, the Seedbearers, though I don’t like that they are so secretive and
Valentine
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
Pobre Shiloh :(
Lisa Ottone
Oct 22, 2013 rated it liked it
OK, she did it. Lauren Kate has finally got me. Last Day of Love is beautiful.

It gave me every feeling that Teardrop didn't. It made me fall in love with Ander, made the mysterious Seedbearers sound much more interesting, and made me see what it is about Lauren Kate that everyone loves. Now I want to finish the Fallen series. I just wasn't that impressed with it but I think Lauren's writing improved greatly with Last Day of Love. When I first read the title, I thought that the "last day" would
Shalene
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh!!! I love Ander even more....This short story gives us a glimmer of the depth of Anders feelings for Eureka. It was intriguing to learn a bit about Anders strange family and the path he was meant to follow. I'm just excited that he is abundent with emotions that cannot be switched off..especially his feelings for Eureka.
Joory
Feb 06, 2015 rated it liked it
This Ebook is like 26 pages i finished it in half an hour and it wasn't that important but we did get to see things from Ander's POV and also know a little about his family & the teardrop world so.. It was okay
Azbaqiyah
Jan 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
Sneak peek Ander's life before he met Eureka face to face!

I got to know a few details which I kinda blur in Teardrop
Irina Villacis
Jul 03, 2017 rated it liked it
pequeña historia . nada sorprendente.
Hashma
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
tear series is always a new experience.
Natalie
Definitely should have read this one before I read the first book. It was very short, but it explains a lot about Ander and his family and their abilities.

It was not as good as Teardrop (which I gave a 3) and better than Waterfall (which I gave a 1), hence the 2 rating.
Yonaily
Mar 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Sorpresa, sorpresa. ¡¡ME HA GUSTADO!!

No puedo creerlo, honestamente. El primer libro de la serie me atrajo mucho, sólo hasta que leí el nombre del autor: Lauren Kate. Los que hayan leído Fallen, y lo hayan odiado, me entenderán. Se me quitaron las ganas de leerlo. Pero luego leí muy buenos comentarios y decidí darle una oportunidad y comenzar con el 0.5. Y no estuvo mal.

Me gusta la historia; es buena. Sólo tengo un problema: el chico se me hace muy parecido a Daniel; estúpido. No quiero que en
Cassie Hawkings
As much as I didn't like Fallen, I liked this short story in relation to Ms. Kate's Teardrop series.

This short story is a back story of a character named Anders who I think appears in Teardrop and tells of his rite of passage when he becomes eighteen. You see his jealously over Eureka's relationship with Brooks as well which is really nice to see.

Can't wait to read Teardrop! 5 stars.
Michelle
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books, own
A cute short story, that gives you a lot of insight on Ander. Shows you the depth of Anders feelings. As well as I'd love a short story of Anders break from his family, after reading this... As always Lauren Kate impresses me... Love everything she writes...
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: quickie-read
Quick and straight to the point of what Ander's existence is to be. Ander has opened my eyes to the plight that he has on his hands. I go into the Teardrop series with a better view of what is expect of Ander.
Madi ~☆TheBookNerdDiaries☆~
I liked that you got to know a little bit more about Ander and how he was raised. This book is a good companion to Teardrop and you can read it before Teardrop and you will be fine. It will help you understand Ander more.
Jenny Palliveettil
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
I haven't reads any of Lauren Kate's books, but this has got me hooked! :)
Lesley
Jul 12, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, short-stories
This short story tells about Ander's Passage to became a seedbearer.
Andrea
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook
2.5

I didn't ask for this
Edith
Dec 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Una historia corta, y digamos que en ciertos aspectos entretenida un tanto diferente con un final quizás no tan esperado!, siendo franca el protagonista me pareció un poquito insufrible con su fascinación exagerada por una persona en particular la cual ni siquiera sabe que el existe, pero exceptuando esto la trama me parece original por llamarlo de alguna manera, y me dejó con la intriga así que quizás continúe la saga, solo esperó que la actitud del protagonista mejore o madure con el resto de ...more
targaryen.
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ho davvero apprezzato questa scrittura. Lauren ha scavato più a fondo riguardo il personaggio di Ander e il suo passato, dandoci una conferma di quello che ormai già sapevamo: che è profondamente innamorato di Eureka e che non smetterà mai di farlo.
Devo inoltre aggiungere che la scrittura della Lauren non smentisce mai, è scorrevole, piacevole e pulita. Spero di poter leggere qualcos'altro su questo mondo in futuro!
Madeline O'Rourke
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: companion-works
Generally speaking, I would say that Last Day of Love was unnecessary. It didn't really provide much more insight into Ander than what was in Teardrop.

Admittedly, I may have found it more 'necessary' had I read it before reading Teardrop, given its clarification on the Seedbearers. That said, I also think it just would have confused me—and clarification or not, the primary work should make sense all on its own, without 'need' for additional material.
Laura Langworthy
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn’t enjoy Tear Drop or Waterfall but really enjoyed this novella! Ander’s backstory is interesting and answers a lot of questions (and also left me with more questions); I wish I could read a whole novel about his life! It was short and sweet but worth the read!
Paula
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
un capítulo, mas que una historia, no siento que sea algo importante para la historia para que sea una historia individual siento que pudo estar incluida en el primer libro como algo que Ander le comenta a Eureka.

Sivu001
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can't wait to start the teardrop series.
Tefy Lima
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Fue una historia bonita, conocimos mas a Ander pero hay muchas cosas que no entendí porque no las de explicaron
Juli
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Pues es mejor que La última lágrima, pero no me provocó absolutamente NADA
Joaquin
So a prequel to the Teardrop trilogy (which is currently and probably a duology forever) that focuses on Ander, Eureka's love interest.

There's not much that happens here except for some backstory for Ander and his family, I guess?

I didn't really understand much of what was happening and I don't plan to (sorry) but I can't wait to read Waterfall and get this over with!
Joti
Dec 10, 2013 rated it liked it
  • Annie and Fia (Mind Games, #0.5)
  • Outcast (Defiance #0.5)
  • A Dance with Darkness (Angelfire, #0.5)
  • Regret (Possession, #1.5)
  • The MirrorWorld Anthology
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Undiscovered (Unremembered, #1.5)
  • Stopping Time and Old Habits (Wicked Lovely, #2.5, 2.6)
  • The First Midnight Spell (Spellcaster #0.5)
  • The Mind Virus (The Wired #3)
  • The Department of Alterations (Crewel World, #0.5)
  • Glitter & Doom (Masque of the Red Death, #1.5)
  • All I Want for Christmas (The Demon Trappers, #0.4)
  • The First Star to Fall (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1.5)
  • The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel (The Dark Divine, #2.5)
  • The Blind Wish (The Jinni Wars, #2)
  • A Desire So Deadly (A Need So Beautiful, #2.5)
  • A Dark Grave (The Elysium Chronicles, #0.5)
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of the Fallen novels, the Teardrop novels, and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her family.

Teardrop (2 books)
  • Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)
  • Waterfall (Teardrop, #2)