Start by marking “Forever, Jack (Butler Cove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever, Jack (Butler Cove, #2)

Forever, Jack

(Butler Cove #2)

A feisty small-town girl and the Hollywood star who broke her heart

An all-consuming love threatened by fame

One last chance at FOREVER

Keri Ann Butler's life changed on the night she met movie star, Jack Eversea. She thought she knew a Jack that was very different from the man adored by fans the world over. In the wake of his betrayal and abandonment, Keri Ann has had to pic
Published November 25th 2013 by Nprb

To ask other readers questions about Forever, Jack, please sign up.

Start your review of Forever, Jack (Butler Cove, #2)
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it

** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED **

Jack Eversea is back and determined to reclaim the heart of his one true love!!

"I wanted this girl. Like air. All the fucking way."

I have to say that with the way Eversea ended I was just dying to find out what happened next and I loved that this book picked up right where the first one left off. All I had to do to reconnect was reread the last chapter from book #1 and I was good to go!

In Eversea, we saw A-list movie star Jack Eversea fall in love with a f
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing

5 Eversea*glass Loving Stars

The first book in this series Eversea was a total surprise punch to the junk book for me. (That's a good thing) I wasn't expecting much because I honestly started reading it because I loved the cover. One page in and I was hooked. I wanted to know Keri Ann, Jack, hell I even wanted to know more about Hector in the diner's kitchen. Ms. Boyd has a simple yet intricate way of weaving a story that is so engaging and reads so clearly that you seriously get lost in it. So
Irene Sim
5 - I love Jack Eversea - stars!!!!!!

Still amazing the second time around! I had forgotten all about his letters and just reading them again ...

Natasha is a Book Junkie
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“Let me be part of your life, and be brave enough to be part of mine.”

I usually hate cliffhangers. Hate. Hate. Hate. Not because they don’t make me want the next instalment in the series more than my next breath, but because I can become so obsessively invested in a storyline that having the sequel readily available becomes a question of preserving my own sanity. Having said that, there are cliffhangers and there are cliffhangers, and some stories require a little time-out to let the
Melanie Douglas
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
I really had to hold myself back from giving this one star.. I seriously LOVED "EVERSEA" and was so anxious to read the sequel.. But I'm so disappointed ;( I mean... Keri Ann was ANNOYING beyond words..The drama was so anticlimactic, yet it draggggged on throughout the entire book.. I feel like if was so wordy, and yet so vague all in one. None of it worked for me. I'm so sad :( Even the epilogue was a let down.. Which is even worse, because that is my FAVORITE part. I needed MUCH MUCH MORE.
Curlyhairlass19
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swooning over Jack!

This book was everything I had hoped it would be. Jack and Keri Ann make me dizzy with giddiness. All those butterfly feels. Jack Eversea is definitely one of a kind, and I love him.

“I had no idea where we were going. Tonight or tomorrow, or any day for the rest of my life. Or how we would manage all of our hopes and dreams. Mine. His. Ours. But we’d do it together.”
Heather
I LOVE THIS SERIES! Seriously, one of my favorites of the year. I absolutely adore Jack and in this second and final installment, I got more of my favorite A-list star, Jack Eversea. There is nothing that I don't like about this book. I love the dialogue, the characters, the pacing, the buildup, the tension and ***ahhhhhh****the sweet release. Natasha Boyd, you are amazing!
If you haven't read book one, this will contain major spoilers so read on with caution!

This book starts right where book on
Beth
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I Left My Heart in Butler Cove

I finished Forever Jack, the second and final book in the Eversea series by Natasha Boyd, two days ago, and I haven’t been able to pick up another book since. That is how much I loved this series and specifically, this book. Natasha Boyd is a very talented author who took an ordinary fairytale concept and wrote an eloquent love story of epic proportions. I’m still smiling thinking of Jack and Keri Ann, and my heart is soaring because it’s still resides with these ch
Paula
Jan 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
I only read 5% before I DNF'd because I knew all the 4/5 star reviews would prove me wrong.... And I was right. This one sucked lemons. This one was way too stupid for me to waste my time and both characters were unlikable.....

(view spoiler)
Serena (The Book Comedian)
Dropped at 26% and then skimmed some

Technically this book was aight; I knew that if I finished this book I would give it 3 stars, but free time for me to read is so limited that I don't want to spend that time reading average books, I need to find ones that I would shelf as my favorites!
Alan
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Kerri Ann and Jack have an emotionally complex relationship that stalled in book one ('Eversea') of this amazing series. Now, in book two, we have a chance to see if these wonderful characters can finally have a forever.

A vivid love story set in the beautiful South Carolina lowcountry. An entertaining, engaging, totally enjoyable story with a completely satisfying ending. A riveting read.

Highly recommended for readers of contemporary romance.
Emma
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
A very unnecessary sequel
June Ramsey
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 forever jack stars.

This completely forfilled all expectations I had for this book! This book was a very quick read and I felt like before I even knew it the story was rapping up and getting the final sending stamp. Honestly... I wish the epilogue was a tad more interesting and exciting but let me say I wasn't disappointed with how it ended I just thought perhaps there could have been a more exciting way to end it. That is why I rated this four and a half stars but I really enjoyed this
Becky Tilley
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FOREVER JACK
By Natasha Boyd

Well I don't even know where to start!! I absolutely LOVED Eversea and when it finished I could have died but I just knew the next book would be amazing and my god I wasn't wrong!!

Firstly I loved that this book was told in not just Kerri Ann's POV but also some chapters from Jack thrown in for good measure too! I adore hearing from the males POV as you can really see the story in a whole different perspective! Jack's side had me swooning like no other!! It was real,
Wanda
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No I didn't want it to end!!!!!!

Please tell me there will be another book! I need to be apart of Jack and Keri Anne's wedding. I need to share in the joy of their first baby, possibly twins? I can't bear that this is the end. What about Jazz and Joey? Was it their wedding that was happening at the end? Did Jack win an Oscar for his portrayal in his story and become the Earl? So many questions to be the end of their story.

It is hard to believe this is only your second book Mrs. Boyd. It was well
Dianne
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! I fell in love with Jack in Eversea but in Forever, Jack...I was a goner. I loved reading this POV and hearing all his emotion and determination to will Keri Ann back. The sacrifices he made really touched me. I loved seeing them get back together.

But Keri Ann pissed me off A LOT in this book. I mean I understand he did hurt you. But once she gave him a second chance, she should have given him her all. I hated her whiplash-causing moments and how she wasn't willing to fight for Jack
Rachel
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sigh, I absolutely loved this book! This series is just perfect to me, I am having a hard time finding the words to describe how much I love everything about it. I don't think I have ever read a sequel as good as Forever Jack. Natasha is such an amazingly talented writer, you actually feel all the emotions the characters are going through and come to LOVE every single person in this series. There is serious hot steamy sexy scenes in this book, damn. You will never read a hotter non kiss scene th ...more
Caitlin Kerry
Nov 17, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Honestly, a lot of this book was a 4 star read. I really did love the first book and knew that this one would entail. A whole bunch of self doubt. I get it...but there were times were Keri Ann drove me nuts. She had issues with certain parts of Jack's life and was a little bit wishy washy about it. There were parts where I wanted to slap her. I got her reservations, her idea of being her own person but if you love someone you have to also trust them to not be that person who takes away
Millie
Nov 28, 2013 rated it liked it
To me the storyline was a bit weak. I wanted Audrey and Jack's past to be a big part of the book and it didn't happened.

I loved Jack as usual but I kinda dislike Keri Ann in the end. She wants Jack but she doesn't want to be known as Jack's girlfriend... a bit tricky when the man is a public face. I read books with a same story - actor/rock star and unknown girl, and they act all the same - scared of being famous, insecure and always feeling betrayed when they read tabloids with their boyfriend
Steffi
3.5

Although I wasn't a huge fan of the first book in the Eversea series but I was curious enough to find out how the story of Jack and Keri-Ann will continue.

A big part of the first half was really annoying, especially Keri-Anns behaviour. I hated her constant questioning and pulling away from Jack, although she was pretty sure of her feelings. She never let him things explain and made up her own story.
I really liked Jack though, he is a very sweet guy and one he remained down on earth albeit h
Vicki
The story of Keri Ann Butler and Jack (hot stuff) Eversea continues where book 1 left off. Jack had betrayed Keri Ann and she honestly didn't want to see him again and months went before they did.

In order for Keri Ann and Jack to build a trust and relationship, she has to forgive him for everything that happened all the way in book 1. When he comes back to see her, she doesn't necessarily trust him or believe he's sincere. After all he is THE most gorgeous movie star ever, and she's definitely
Jen
I truly love these characters - Jack Eversea is dreamy! Loved the push and pull of this plot. And the narration by Johnathan McClain and Jorjeana Marie was spot on.
♥Sharon♥
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 ✭✭✭✭'s for me!

Forever Jack jumps forward 5 months from the when Eversea ends. Keri Ann is trying hard move on without Jack in her life. She has been accepted into an Arts & Design College and her Artwork would soon be part of an upcoming exhibit. But as much as she tries, her heart is still refuses to let go of him.

At the end of Eversea, Keri Ann was left broken hearted, assuming the worse of the “situation” between Jack and Audrey that ended their relationship. All she knew was he simply le
Beth
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Keri Ann Butler's heart has broken. She feels betrayed by Jack, the man who stole her heart and walked away without a word for months. When Jack comes strolling back into her life and will stop at nothing to convince Keri Ann that he has always loved her.

So, why did he disappear? Can he explain away all his exploits in the tabloids? Can Keri face the public attention being with Jack Eversea and will she have to give up her own dreams to be with him?

Natasha Boyd weaves
Jess
description

The book is definitely 5 star worthy. It was one of those books, that when you're finished, you're left wishing you'd dragged it out longer. You're left wishing that there was more to read, more plot twists to freak out over.
The plot is so fantastic though. It's not exactly unpredictable, but it's still great. It leaves you feeling everything from:

It's pretty awesome.
And Jack... oh Jack... I want myself a Jack. Like, really bad.

Needless, to say, the book was epic.

Go read it.
Indaya
Nov 29, 2013 rated it liked it
3,5.. It's a good read, well written and enjoyable. However, I was a bit bored, and slightly annoyed with female character. I expected her to be insecure, I expected all the angst, but it doesn't mean I liked it..
Christie«SHBBblogger»
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nov2013
BRILLIANT!I loved every single bit of it! And the epilogue...*sigh* Kick.....ass.
Review soon.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

MY THOUGHTS

About the story...

We start book #2 right where we left Jack in book #1 - he just found out that his Agent and and his Ex Audrey played him for a fool with the whole pregnancy thing.

He's beside himself with anger and sadness and grief.
He left Keri Ann and hurt her and himself for a lie.

He wants to run right back to Kerri Ann, but Audrey - the B**** - blackmails him. She will tell the world what a violent ass he is, and how he cheated on her while she was pregnant - Kerri Ann'
Samantha (WLABB)
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am always happy to see two people get their HEA, and wow! the drama was high in this one. It was great to get more of Jack's POV, and to get all the details on what happened during Jack and Keri Ann's time apart, and we also learned a great deal about their pasts, which was really eye-opening. I especially loved all the changes in Keri Ann's life. It was fabulous to see her finally starting to make a life for herself and enjoy so much success.

BLOG | INSTAGRAM |TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | FRIEND ME
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This is the conclusion of Jack and Keri Anne's story. I enjoyed this book more than the first because there were more of Jack's thoughts about everything that was going on. I also didn't feel that Keri Anne came off as whiny in this part of the story so I enjoyed hearing what she was going through.

This specific video review will be included in the July 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Play Book Tag: (Poll Ballot Tally) Forever, Jack by Natasha Boyd - 2 stars 2 7 Feb 14, 2020 11:16AM
Possible new book rumor I just heard! 1 39 Sep 23, 2014 09:26PM
Epilogue - Whose wedding? 7 124 Mar 22, 2014 07:10PM
Eversea#2 1 84 Jun 16, 2013 09:16AM

• Accidental Texting: Finding Love Despite the Spotlight
  • Love is a Dirty Game
  • Love Game
  • Falling into Forever (Falling into You, #2)
  • Pari gagné
  • Falling into You (Falling into You, #1)
  • Kiss Me Crazy (Bridgewater County, #6)
  • Make Me Yours (Bridgewater County #5)
  • You Wrecked Me
  • Capture (Seaside Pictures, #1)
  • Hitched (Steele Ranch #4)
  • Where the Truth Lives (Where, #2)
  • Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2)
  • The Accidental TV Star (Accidental #2)
  • Accidental Action Star (Accidental #3)
  • Coffee Girl (Coffee Book #1)
  • Lassoed (Steele Ranch #5)
  • Keep (Seaside Pictures, #2)
Natasha Boyd is a USA Today bestselling and award-winning author of both historical fiction and contemporary romance. Her historical fiction novel THE INDIGO GIRL was long-listed for the Southern Book Prize and was a Southern Independent Booksellers' Association OKRA PICK. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and lives with her husband, two sons and the cast of characters in her head.

Butler Cove (5 books)
  • Eversea (Butler Cove, #1)
  • All that Jazz (Butler Cove, #3)
  • Beach Wedding (Butler Cove, #4)
  • One Night (Butler Cove, #5)