Start by marking “The Naughty Never Die (Seduction #2)” as Want to Read:
The Naughty Never Die (Seduction #2)

The Naughty Never Die (Seduction #2)

The Beauty--a chronic people pleaser who's had enough of her goody-two-shoes life

Since her mother's untimely death, crusader Josephine Callahan has served as New Jersey's First Lady. Acting as her father's official hostess in the governor's mansion is tantamount to living in a fishbowl, which makes S-E-X extremely difficult. On the brink of a nervous breakdown, frustrated
Published February 5th 2013 by LK Books

To ask other readers questions about The Naughty Never Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Naughty Never Die

Start your review of The Naughty Never Die (Seduction #2)
Melody
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first!

This book was way better than the first book in the series titled Hypnotic Seduction. It's been a year or so since I read that first book but I loved it and didn't think it could be better. This book has suspense and leaves you ready to learn what's going to happen next. You won't be able to put it down.
Debra Johnson
It was pretty good. There was a lot of action. In some ways, to much action. It was like she was trying to cram to much in. There was often to much detail about unimportant areas and not enough complexity in the areas that did matter.
I like Kellogg's books, book this one I have mixed feelings about.
Really, more like a 3.5 star.
Megan Hannah
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read,HEA and no cliffhanger

This is the 2nd book I’ve read by this author and it was a good read. I enjoyed this one much more than the previous book in the series. The only thing I didn’t enjoy was, in the first book, there were characters who you wanted to know what happened to them. I thought the next book in the series would be about the next couple but it wasn’t. I actually enjoyed this one more than the first book, just slightly disappointed it was about a whole new set of characters.
Denise
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-goal
'The Naughty Never Die' is definitely a title that gives you an impression of what this book should be, yet it's so much more. The storyline was incredibly intriguing. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. I loved the way this story played out. Full of action, suspense, mystery and some hot and steamy scenes. Josie is a great lead. I loved her compassion and her morals. She definitely surprised me with her transformation. Ryder is an awesome and sexy bad-ass. I loved watching his ...more
Daedreamer
Feb 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: nook
I almost DNF'd when reading this book, because it took me a long time to really get into the story and actually begin to care about any of the characters. Though I guess that could be due to the fact that at the beginning of the story practically everyone seems cold and guarded to each other. It was difficult to like or even connect to anyone. But the more the characters warmed up to each other, the more I warmed up to the story. I'm glad I persisted through reading it, because I did end up ...more
Jessica
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked that some of the characters crossed over from the first book. The only thing I didn't like, and this goes for the first book as well, is that there is a secondary love story going on in the background that made you think the next book would follow their story...and then the next book is about totally different people. That has nothing to do with the story, mind you, but it was kind of disappointing to not find out how those characters ended up. Maybe they will be further in the series. ...more
Dorothy Gagnon
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Abduction Charade

DJ Ryder was hired by The Governor to protect the Governor’s daughter. As a former Military ex Special Forces officer with sniper capabilities, he may be rough around the edges but one you could trust to follow through on all his responsibilities at all costs.

Little did he know when his military buddy highly recommended him for this secretive position, that his skills would be put to the test in more ways than one.

Suspense, mystery, murder, and romance, thrown in with laugh
Sandra
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not Your Average Fairy Tale

"Captive Seduction" is a modern twist on Beauty and the Beast with some witty, funny and sometimes wicked dialogue. There were even a few belly laughs. I enjoy a well done romantic thriller and this second book in The Seduction series fills the bill for me. The main characters are engaging and almost as flawed as the rest of us. The plot premise is, if not unique, certainly different than I've come across. I read it in one sitting and totally forgot a conference call
Dena
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beauty IS only skin deep...

W g at a sweet love story, sprinkled with murder, mayhem and an abundance of sex crazed lunacy. Josie has a secret she hasn't remembered yet. Lily is a sneaky and conniving witch. Ryder and Steve have their hands full - literally and figuratively... and someone wants Josie dead. Jose's dad is waiting for Senate approval to become the next New Jersey Attorney General. The question is who will do anything to prevent Josie's memory from returning and ruin all kinds of
Ruth A Calvin
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Could have finished this book in half the time if all the sex was left out. Seems like everyone was oversexed. This book seemed to have too many plots going at the same time. I did skip pages to get to the STORY and out of the bedroom and back seats of cars. Read the prologue of another Kellogg book and it starts off horny again.

No thanks.

I had to agree with KYLARA JENSEN's review.

Paige
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
It took me a while to finish this novel, not because I didn't like it, but because life kept getting in the way of my reading.

At first I wasn't a fan of Ryder because he doesn't like dogs, but after it was explained I could forgive him for it. The rest of the book was pretty well read and kept me involved with the story. Very intricate plot that I didn't quite guess the villain of until the last couple of chapters.
Black Butterfly
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: AMAZON
SWEET ROMANTIC OVER THE TOP SEX SCENES, CRAZY KILLER, KIDNAPPING, DIRTY POLITICIANS, DRUGS, CUTE LITTLE DOGS AND FUNNY TOO. HOW DO YOU PROTECT SOMEONE WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOU ARE, THAT'S A PROBLEM PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR RYDER IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT. OF COURSE YOU KNOW RYDER & JOSIE ARE DESTINE TO END UP TOGETHER, EVEN THOUGH BOTH OF THEM FIGHT THEIR FEELINGS, AS THEY FIGHT THE BAD GUYS. I ENJOYED THE WHOLE BOOK AT TOMES IT WAS LOL FUNNY AND SPICY HOT, JUICY AND SEXY. ;D
Julia Foster
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute romance with a bit of suspense.

It took me a few pages to realize who the "hero" was in this book. I liked both characters, thought they were well written. It is a fairly light book, with some sexual situations a tad different than usual. It is a quick read and somewhat predictable. It was still fun and I finished it in a couple of days.
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Captive Seduction (The Seduction Series Book 2)

The love story of Josephine and Ryder. Josephine is the First Lady of NJ, the governor's daughter and someone want her dead. Ryder is ex Special Forces and was hired to protection Josephine. Can Josey and Ryder find love and will Ryder be able to save her. You love it.
Meleeta Morris
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Romantic suspense that will keep you reading

This novel has it all a heroine with the ability to grow, a hero that makes you want to meet him in real life. The secondary characters have you wanting to know more about them. There is murder and mayhem within a political atmosphere. Check it out.
Daphne
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fun Flirty Read

This story is packed full of some diverse, interesting characters. It was a nice mixture for an avid reader like myself. I found it to be very different than the usual romance reads.
Politicians
Scandals
Hit Men
Bodyguards
Crazy Nympho

It's a fun whodunit story with a HEA......4 enthusiastic stars!!
Sheeran
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Naughty Never Die

I enjoyed the suspense the book held you in. It was hard for me to put me to put the book down. Just enough romance to also hold your attention and imagination.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This book has it all......funny, poignant, mystery, action and sex. The main characters keep you interested and not wanting to put it down. You think you know who the villains are, then the author switches it up and adds more. Highly recommended.
Angie Bartley
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good blending of romance and action

great characters, love the way they all fit together without overpowering the main characters. kept me guessing til the end. can't wait to read the rest of the series
Ambrosia
Mar 20, 2016 marked it as got-bored-didn-t-finish
I didn't manage to finish. The h is ridiculous and the plot was moving too slowly while the h seduced her "kidnapper". Also the h has an unusual physiology: she forces the H to rub the excited nub WITHIN her. Is she an alien???
Alyssa peters
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Couldn't put it down

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and had real trouble putting it down when I had the chance to read it. It kept me intrigued which is hard to do. Fantastic job. And thank you.
Bev Ross
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This is such a good series! Ryder is awesome! So action packed! Love the characters and interaction between the two main characters! Very entertaining!
Judy Jablonski
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a hot sexy book with a story that kept going on. Much, much different than book one some character repeats, just wow, and I think wow in a good way.
Kay
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Cute romance novel. Fast read but really good character development. Could picture events very well in my head. Looking forward to next book in series.
Laurie
Mar 29, 2016 rated it liked it
A lot of weird people in this book.
Judy
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favored-author
Great author, will read more of her books.
Tamra LeValley
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Superficial "thriller" with no surprise ending.
Irene Cunningham
Lost interest; didn't finish reading
K
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Keeps you on the edge

Has humor and drama enough to keep you on the edge of your seat, relates mildly back to first book
RJ
Jul 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Reader to know there are triggers in this book: rape, drugs, and incest.