Start by marking “Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien (Kevin's Books, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien (Kevin's Books, #2)

Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien

(Kevin's Books #2)

Grey Beard the pirate, arguing classmates, science work, and a Three-Headed Alien that is intent on blowing up the world, all make Kevin's week. Oh yeah, then there are the illegal fireworks. Is Kevin going to make it through? Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien continues the story of Kevin, from Kevin and the Seven Lions, and introduces Jared, Sam, TJ and Sarah. Follow Kevin ...more
Published June 13th 2013 by Seven Lions Publishing (first published April 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien

Start your review of Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien (Kevin's Books, #2)
Rita
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terrific book for a 3rd grader!

Very imaginative. My grandson loved the adventure and action of this story as Kevin and his friends make a movie from a story he had written.
Reese Reed
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received Kevin and the Three-Headed Alien as a winner of the goodreads book giveaway, so I wanted to leave a review with my thoughts on the work.

The book is a cute story depicting the struggles we most often face as writers - the unnerving time when we finally choose to let others read our work. The main character, a young boy, faces his fear of putting his work out there and decides to let a friend read his work. He is bolstered by his friend's approval and decides to work together with
Guinevere
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
UPDATE with son's review - my 7-yr old gave it a thumbs up - especially loved the part about the fireworks (and the subsequent freaking out about them), that had him laughing and laughing!

------------------------------------------

I received this fun book through a Goodreads giveaway, and between myself and my rising third-grader son, I can post both of our reviews here! I will update this post once he has read the book. Thank you so much for the book!

This is a cute story of cooperation and
Theresa El-Thomas
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
(Morgan age 11) rates this book 4.5 stars

Kevin is an imaginer who writes his dreams in his note book. His friends decided to make a movie about Kevins dreams and finds a three headed alien. They decide to make the movie about outer space and everyone wants a part in it.

My favorite part is when they find out about the movie and spread it to there friends but Kevin,the dreamer, doesn't want everyone to know.

I would recremend this book to other readers. This book gives kids an open view of the
Colleen Johnson
This was a very fun book to read for my ten year old son and myself. We laughed and were amazed together as we explored Kevin's vast imagination. We would both recommend this book for ages 3 and up. Younger children may not understand talk about aliens but older children enjoy it greatly. Even my 15 year old son read it and he won't read anything. It's a very fun story with fantastic illustrations. Thank you so much for making reading time at our house a happy time!
Jess
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My boy loved this book!
and the fact that I got a signed copy was wonderful!
Great writing and fantastic concept! He really loves it!
James Lynam