Start by marking “Twist & Turn (Twisted, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twist & Turn (Twisted, #2)

Twist & Turn

(Twisted #2)

Abigail feared that she had given up on the love of her life, until she met the man of her dreams.

Abigail Jenkins was lucky enough to find one man that met all of her expectations. Edwin Santora was that man, recklessly handsome, with a body carved from stone. But it isn't enough. Abigail wants a baby. Edwin, having just scored his first job out of law school, is nowhere n
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 304 pages
Published August 1st 2013 by Christa Simpson

To ask other readers questions about Twist & Turn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twist & Turn

Tanya Vought
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm on a crazy emotional ride with this 2nd book in the Twisted Trilogy by Christa Simpson!

This book starts us off where the 1st book ended and it is evident that Abigail and Edwin still have deep feelings for each other!
However, with Abigail's crazy obsession and no ability to compromise she meets Cameron Clarke- blonde, stunning, gorgeous, friendly, proper, respectable gentleman. He treats Abigail well and there is mutual attraction.

Love triangles aren't typically my thing, but Christa crea
Christina Montminy
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
okay seriously!!!!!! Christa it's great. I love this book, & the way you ended it is killing me even with the little prequel for #3. I am enjoying how Abby's character is growing, I do love Cam like you said I would but, I still love Edwin & feel sad for him in a way. I'm starting to get the paranormal aspect of the book now & am understanding it a bit more, still don't know if it's up my alley or not. I am definitely passing on your titles to my friends to read.
Nicole Colville
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f-erotic
I read this book almost straight after the first, Twisted, and I loved seeing where these guys were going. Part of me wants these three to just make it a threesome, but i have a feeling that won't happen. :( I like them all and loved the book, more exciting moments and suspense about who would be the couple. I can't wait for the third book so I can keep reading.
April
“That single soft kiss was so electrical y charged that I wondered if the whole office had felt it. There was no doubt in my mind that the sparks flying between us could have ser-viced the entire building”
Alex Jones
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A Love Triangle With Twists, Turns, & Sexual Tension

After reading Christa Simpson’s Twisted, the first book in the Twisted Trilogy, I wondered how she could possibly inject more relationship angst and sexual tension than she did in her debut novel. But when Abigail Jenkins unexpectedly meets Cameron Clarke, a widowed single father, a volatile love triangle develops between the couple and Abby’s ex-boyfriend, Edwin Santora. Just to make things even more complicated, Abby still shares a house
C.S.
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I like this book better than the first one.

I won't talk much about what happens because I don't like giving things away. But basically this book starts off with Edwin & Abby having broken up. She is ready for a family, he isn't. So that's the end... isn't it?

Either way, Abby meets Cameron and she's instantly into him. And he into her. They hit it off and things take off with a surprising amount of speed.

Personally, I LIKED Abby in this book way more than the first. The first she came off as
Justina Gilbert
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Bewildered as to how the events will unravel in the second book of Christa's Twisted Trilogy, I was not disappointed. She adds further confusion by adding a new co-worker to the insane mix already. You guessed it. He's tall, sexy, successful and wealthy. Just when you thought you couldn't drool anymore over this walking, talking dream - you find out he's a single father!! What is more sexier than that? Oh yeah, he's head-over-heals in love with Abigail. Oops, but so ex-flame, Edwin. All three ha ...more
Casey
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Theresa Lind-oberlohr
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love the can't figure out which guy I want in my life triangle plot this series has going on BUT and it is a very large but, I hate the fact that there is a not so dead identical twin trying to mess up the works and I feel it is highly unfair to the little girl to be caught up in the crossfire/being used as a medium especially if she ends up with Eddie. Having said all of that: this story rocks and of course as long as there are installments written I will be buying them.
Jodi Sardina
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After reading "Twisted", I was already hooked on the life of the ever so interesting, Abby Jenkins. In "Twist and Turn," Abby takes us to new places as her story develops with Cameron, and her evil twin!!! Just when you think a story can not get any more juicy, Simpson does it!! Simpson has a way with words that leaves the reader desperate for more!!! I cannot wait until I can read the third book in the Twisted Trilogy!!!
Christa Simpson
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books, favorites
This is book 2 in The Twisted Trilogy, my debut New Adult romance. It's a sexy, sassy story with a love triangle and a paranormal twist. Happy reading!! :)
Jessica
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!! Can't wait for the 3rd book!!!
Becky
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Team Cam! I hope the 3rd book isnt in favor for Edwin! I want Abby to have the family she wishes for with Cam.
Rebecca
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing read. I could not put it down. This is the second book in a series, it does end in a cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next book to see what happens next.I was provided a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review.
Cheryl  K
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Twist & Turn was an excellent continuation of Twisted. I found it easy to slip back into the story and watch the characters and storyline develop further.

Abigail Jenkins and Edwin Santora are in different life phases; Abby wants a baby and Edwin is not ready to become a family man. Where will life carry Abby now they are officially over? Into the arms of Cameron Clarke of course. That is if she can get away from Eddie’s possessiveness and find a way to open her heart to another.

Abby has mat
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked it. This one felt sweeter and less tumultuous than the first book. I loved watching the relationship between Abby and Cam (and Phoebe) develop. I know that I'm supposed to be, but I'm baffled by the whole mystery surrounding Abby's twin sister and how that's going to affect the final outcome. At this point I don't know how book three is going to be able to untangle everything without at least one person getting hurt, but I'm anxious to find out.
Alina
This was just a fun and amazing read. It was pretty much like reading a good soap opera with all the twists and turns and evil twins to deal with. Ha! But I couldn't put it down the minute I picked it up, so it's just as addicting as a good morning soap. A great sequel to an amazing series. A definite must read. i'm so happy the author was able to give me an ARC for my honest review, as I am very thankful for having had the opportunity to read this book.
Bev Ross
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book!

I can't wait to read the next book to see what happens! Her twin is up to something! Ashley is a real piece of work! Someone needs to put her in her place!
Mary Lou Hoffman
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Category /Genre: Contemporary Romance
Received from: Christa Simpson (in exchange for an honest review)
Recommended for: 18+
Grammar/editing: ungraded – book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused

I love this story. I don’t know if I want Abby with Eddie or Cam. Both are hot, sexy men. Eddie is all of the wild and untamed. Cam is all of the sweet, solid, and sensitive that this girl desires. Why can’t either one of them be the whole package and make the decision easier? While I’m asking questi
Stacey
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
my amazon book review http://www.amazon.com/review/R1BYMP2A...
Abby and Cameron .. Abby started seeing Cameron in the last book after she ended it with Edwin her long time ex boyfriend on and of again boyfriend .. now with Cameron everything looks and feels like it is home for her and that she may finally have a family . her main desire is to have a Baby with whom she is with .. She loves Cameron and his daughter .. they also find out that on the same day both Abby's sister died as well as Tessa
Debbie
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads, romance
4 stars, full review in the morning :-) enjoyed it much more than Twisted!

I was lucky enough to have been gifted this book by the author, thank you, Christa!

following on from Twisted, Abby has made her decision to find someone else, after Edwin states he doesn't want children, yet.

enter Cameron! who Abby immediately falls for, and falls hard. as does Cameron.

I feel for poor Edwin in this book! however, he did tell Abby no, and he has made his bed, he just refuses to lie in it! Abby still grated
Sophie Koufes
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the twisted trilogy & should be read in order. Oh my gosh! I am so in love with this phenomenonal romance novel with a paranormal twist. Abigail Jenkins wants a baby & Edwin Santora is not ready to settle down. But when Cameron Clarke swoops in to capture Abigails heart will it be too late for Edwin? This novel starts off where the the first one ends. Fasten your seat belts for a roller coaster ride of emotions. A jaw dropping, gripping at the end of your seat novel t ...more
Eileen Robinson
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-reads
i enjoyed the first book in this series (twisted) and was looking forward to this sequel. it started off fairly well though i found it a bit difficult to get into and perservered. The new man on the scene (cameron) and abagail's somewhat change in character was a bit lack lustre and cameron really didn't hold interest. The book seemed to get a little lost as did the characters.From the first book to this book and her and edwin being so in love to this book was very disappointing. Even Edwin's ch ...more
Sarah Cone
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful sequel! Even more of what I loved from book 1 with added danger & excitementexcitement& heartwarming moments. I really enjoyed that the paranormal element was more apparent; it was a great addition to an already great story! And as soon as I was done with this one... you guessed it, I HAD to immediately get book 3!
Lewlin
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Edwin....then I loved Cam....and now I just don't know who I want to win the battle of testosterone!!

I can see that book 3 is going to be heartbreaking because one of these loveable guys is going to be dumped :-(

Excellently written, I loved this book...seriously it's a must read!!
Melissa Crump
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Second book in the series and I loved it just as much as the first book. You go through the emotions with the characters in the story...you laugh, you get really emotional, you cheer them on, you get mad. haha. It's a wonderful story that continues to take you for a wonderful ride.
Pamela
Dec 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Wait up a minute why is the twin sister out of nowhere so not dead? Wtf just happened. Seriously a waste of time! I couldn't even get half way. It's always so hard not finishing books I don't like but with this one it wasn't.
Tiffany Flowers
better than book one if thats possible.
this book kept me coming back for more. abby and edwin are over..or are they? abby meets cam the man of her dreams..they fall head over heels for each other..will edwin give up? oh and i kew the thing with jenny was something.. loved this book...gfffhr...
Robin Parrish
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Edwin was the best character I have read in a long time. I understand this book need to push the plot along but my heart aches for him
Leisa Prater
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
this is book two and I still cannot decide how I feel about Abigail.....Edwin or Cam.... good series but I am still undecided which guy.....or if Abigail deserves either one!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Stolen Hearts (More Than Treasure, #1)
  • Release (Captured, #2)
  • All for Allie (Shaken, #1.5)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • Wild Chase (Vengeful Honor, #1)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Three  (Teaching Willow, #3)
  • Running from Destiny (The Destined, #1)
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Obsessed
  • Complete Me
  • Allegiant (The Guardian Trilogy, #2)
  • Alistair (Golden Streak, #2)
  • Redemption (Drawn, #2)
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Hopelessly Broken
  • Touch Series (Touch, #1-4)
  • Taking A Risk (Risk Series, #1)
  • One Love (Vampire Love Story, #5)
Bestselling Author of erotic thrillers and steamy contemporary romances with a twist. My stories are loaded with passion, suspense and sarcasm, much like my life.

I'm a small town Canadian girl, living in Tilbury, Ontario, with my husband and two beautiful daughters. I'm known for writing the most captivating alpha men, and for my breezy, entertaining writing style. I'm an all or nothing kind of g

Twisted (4 books)
  • Twisted (Twisted, #1)
  • A Twist of Fate (Twisted, #3)
  • Twisted Desire (Twisted #4)