Start by marking “Gavin's Submissives (Creek Valley, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gavin's Submissives (Creek Valley, #1)

Gavin's Submissives

(Creek Valley #1)

Heidi finally leaves her abusive husband after several years of unhappiness. She moves back to Creek Valley to be with her friend, Landon. However, she can’t be with Landon because he’s in a serious relationship with Gavin.

Gavin is a Dom and he doesn’t like to share. When his lover tells him about Heidi and her submissive side he’s intrigued by her, but he can live withou
Published June 12th 2013 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Gavin's Submissives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gavin's Submissives

JustJen "Miss Conduct"

Review written for Hearts On Fire Reviews.

This is book 1 of the Creek Valley series. Creek Valley is apparently a wonderful little town where ménage relationships are treated the same as any other relationship. Gavin and Landon have been in a relationship for a few years wherein Gavin provides the much needed structure and support Landon needs through d/s. Without such structure, Landon would be unable to cope with life or the running of his inherited ranch. Then, there is Heidi, whom Landon ha
Candy Varty
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, favorites
Loved this book but it also touch so close to home with me, The Ex ,,what a piece of work he was, I recommend this book to any one into erotic romance
starsaga
Jul 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: a-a-reviewed
A good story, hot menage

I liked this short story. The emotional issues were interesting and i wanted all three of these characters to find happiness at the end. The story itself was nothing new, but this was one of SC's sweet books.
Peggy Miller
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Some and subs

This was a very enlightening and informative novel. The novel deal with three people who each have different sexual and spiritual needs. The story dealt with the pros and cons of a three way relationship. It was handled well. Good read!
Heidi
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was utter perfection I adored all 3 characters and really could see myself in my namesake Heidi. She is so strong and such an inspiration.
Shelly
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-read
I’m a fan of this publisher, but the author is someone that I’ve not read in the past. Considering there’s quite a few of her books through this publisher I decided to take a chance on this story; it doesn’t hurt that I’m a fan of the category and it’s a relatively quick read. This is the first in the Creek Valley series where ménage and the like are not uncommon.

Fresh out of a marriage with an abusive husband, Heidi is finally free to pursue some measure of happiness. Deciding to move back to
Romancing the Book
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Crystal N
Book provided by the publisher
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

Landon is a man that was saved after his parents death from Gavin. Gavin is a Dom and he is bisexual. He believes the only person that he needs is Landon. Only thing is Landon has also been in love with Heidi since they went to school together. Both men were up front and honest with each other. Landon wants Gavin to give Heidi a chance and be their third person.

Heidi is g
Victoria Rainey
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Night Owl Review

****4 1/2 stars****

Original Review Published here: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Rev...

Heidi is newly divorced from her abusive husband. She was unhappy for several years but tried to stick with it until he was unfaithful. Heidi moves back to Creek Valley to be near her friend Landon. She is also working on building her self-esteem. Heidi is also a submissive even if she does not know it at first.

Landon is Heidi’s best friend. He stayed away from Heidi when she was marri
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀

This story did not do for me.
The relationship was not credible. A sub guy who is in relationship for over 5 years, did not see his crush during that time but always claimed that he loved her to his lover? If you love someone that much, you make sure that this person knows.
The Dom fell way too quickly with the heroine. Same for the heroine.
In two weeks she accepts to be a sub and the Dom knows already that she would need only spanking never flogging or else (when we know that the jou
Robyn
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 75%
This story wasn't terrible, but it really wasn't very good either.
I think it was a huge mistake to start the book with Gavin's point of view. He came across sounding smug and superior and I disliked him instantly. He never felt 'in command' despite being commanding.
Landon was good, and despite being a fool and letting his mouth run off, I enjoyed him.
Heidi was pretty strong, but I didn't connect with her at all.

I quit reading the book before the big '
The TBR Pile *Book review site*

I liked the way Gavin and Heidi made Landon work to earn the forgiveness he needed without being overly cruel and how they were so much stronger afterwards. The only drawback was one seen in many romance stories, in that it seemed that time was telescoped to make the relationship happen faster and Heidi got over the past abuse quickly. However, it was a story that had characters that knew each other in the past, so that helped make the speed more acceptable. I enjoyed it and would be h
Sue
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a terrific insta-wet love story. The love between Gavin and Landon was true feelings and straight forward. They were completely content. Then Landon finds out the first and only woman he's ever loved is abused and divorced. When Hiedi gets involved everything changes. Watching Gavin's master skills being tested and being taught is sexy as hell. This is not a big BDSM story by any means. If you enjoy this type of story, you absolutely will get a kick out of this one. I recommend this boo ...more
Angie
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There was so much excitement packed into this book. Gavin, Landon, and Heidi had such a strong chemistry between the three of them. These three were so awesome together. Gavin was the take charge one and I loved how they all seemed to keep each other grounded. This was such a good book!!
Chantal ❤️
Oct 28, 2016 marked it as never-for-me
Not my thing! In this book we have two female and one male in a Dom/Sub relationship.
I don't understand this one I always thought these relationships was exclusive. What do I know? I just know I don't want to read about it.
Victoria Craig
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So hot

I was just thinking to myself that I wondered if Sam Crescent would write a MMF book. And I remembered Gavin's Submissives. I just re read this. It is amazingly hot !! I love the idea of two bisexual men with one woman in a relationship. So freakin hot !!
Obsessed
This story felt a bit disjointed from time to time, like parts of the story were missing. Unfortunately, this is a writing style I've come to associate with this author. Things move along well enough. I just feel it's lacking some depth.
viva
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Thank you!
Kim  Brewing
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. There is what some call insta love between Gavin and Heidi, but remember, Gavin has heard about Heidi for years Land on. Love the dynamics of this.
Lyndac
This was a good story. The writing was a little choppy for me.
Genney Blass
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars. This book was interesting, but it was BDSM and more erotic. Wow. I truly did enjoyed this book, even though, there was some part,s, that made me hmmm. Cheers to the author.
Elizabeth
terry
May 03, 2015
Anonimo Stroumfaki
Jun 07, 2016

• The Suit and His Switch Claim Their Sub (The Suits, #1)
  • Honey Red
  • Rhymes With Orange (Suncoast Society, #35)
  • Capturing Callie (Club Isola #1)
  • Bound to Be Taken (Emergence, #1)
  • Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
  • His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)
  • The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential #1)
  • Three-Part Harmony
  • Polished (Polished, #1)
  • Just Her Luck
  • Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)
  • Maia and Rylan (Tales of the Shareem, #1.5)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Bound and Determined
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun

Creek Valley (3 books)
  • Holly's Awakening (Creek Valley #2)
  • Damon's Challenge (Creek Valley #3)