Start by marking “Hell on Heels (Hotel Rodeo, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hell on Heels (Hotel Rodeo, #1)

Hell on Heels

(Hotel Rodeo #1)

Some Odds are Meant to be Played...

PLACE YOUR BET

The Hotel Rodeo in Las Vegas has seen better days, but managing partner Ty Morgan has come up with a way to return it to its former glory. His plan looks promising until the unthinkable happens. Suddenly Ty is working for the boss’s daughter. And Miss Monica Brandt, hot as she may be, doesn’t share his vision…

ROLL THE DICE
Published January 19th 2016 by Lyrical Shine

To ask other readers questions about Hell on Heels, please sign up.
Victoria Vane Oh my! That's a tough one! I could definitely see Matthew Mcconaughey with Sandra Bullock. Younger actors - maybe Scott Eastwood and Jennifer…moreOh my! That's a tough one! I could definitely see Matthew Mcconaughey with Sandra Bullock. Younger actors - maybe Scott Eastwood and Jennifer Lawrence? (less)

Kathleen
Heroine Rating ~ 4 Stars
Romance Rating ~ 4 Stars
Heat Level~ 3.75 Stars
Ending ~ To be Continued
Overall Rating ~ 4 Opposites Attract Stars!

photo Hell_zps7iarvetp.png

Hell On Heels is the first book in Victoria Vane’s new Hotel Rodeo series. Of course it was a MUST read for me and I enjoyed every moment. This was an easy to read book that kept me interested and the pages turning.

This story is about Ty Morgan, a cowboy who ran and was part owner in a V
Victoria Vane
Nov 01, 2014 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is book #1 in my upcoming Hotel Rode Series from Kensington (January 2016)

Excerpt:

Ty Morgan jammed the elevator button three times with his thumb, and then noticing he was alone, gave the steel door a solid kick with his boot. And then another just for good measure, curses flowing in a steady stream. He didn't normally have such a short fuse, but he was so pissed he was seeing red. When Tom Brandt suddenly retired, he knew there'd be changes, but this was just too damned much! The new boss
Beebs
Overall a 3.5 star read.

I have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past but they were all HR, so I was curious to see what she would do with a contemporary book. I wasn't disappointed.

Definitely a case of opposites attract, cowboy meets hard-headed businesswoman or oil meets water as one of the character's observed and it was a bit hard to imagine them ever getting together in the beginning.

At first, I really didn't like Monica or Ty and it speaks to this author's talent that I
RachelW (BamaGal)
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Well, I finally got the Oklahoma Cowboy that VV promised a couple of years ago she was going to put in a book for me... :)

Talk about two people at odds with each other. Ty Morgan is partners with Tom Brandt in the aging Hotel Rodeo in Las Vegas. Ty has just gotten Tom to agree to renovating the hotel when his partner has a stroke. Now Ty has to deal with his partner's daughter Monica; and the sailing is not so smooth. Where Ty wants to restore the hotel, Monica is determined to sell it.

'Hell on

Rating: Four
Review:

"Hell on Heels" by Victoria Vane

My Thoughts....

Well,this was one of those read that had me shaking my head trying to truly understand the reasoning behind the two man characters...Ty and Monica. Her father and his best bud was sick [who suffered a stroke] and from that should have had them showing more compassion not only to each other but most definitely to the si
Romance Readers Retreat
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've got to admit that I was slightly lost when I started this book. The beginning is rather fast paced and although I like that in a book, it felt a bit like I'd been thrown in at the deep end.

However, the pieces soon began to fall into place and I immediately liked Ty, with his old fashioned manners and chivalry, all wrapped up in a bit of a player.
Try's not a man-whore but he's definitely not looking for long term either. He has his sights set on his baby...his project.
The problem is that M
Coco.V
Feb 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/17/2018)! 💝
Sophia
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tighten that cinch and settle carefully into that saddle because this is going to be one wild ride. Vegas, rodeo, ball-busting city gal, independent sexy cowboy, business with a whole lot of hot pleasure greets the reader in this latest series opener by an author I have enjoyed for some time. I eagerly picked this one up hoping for a fiery opposites attract romance. It was that and more.

The story opens with Ty Morgan sitting down with his old friend and business partner to discuss the future of
Jessica Alcazar
Hell on Heels (Hotel Rodeo #1): Hell on Heels is part one of Ty Morgan and Monica Brandt's story. It introduces us to these two polar opposite people, one is city and one is country (let the games begin lol), who share one commonality ... Tom, Monica's father and Ty's mentor and business partner. When the two meet, it's nothing but butting heads LOL but fear not, you know what they say about opposites :)
NOTE: Be prepared ... sad cliffhanger ahead :( (but not surprising....)

Two To Wrangle (Hotel
Linda
Classic Opposites attract story , Monica is a successful business women, starchy and uptight she is engaged and working for a realestate mogul but she is brought to Las Vegas when her father Tom has a severe stroke.
Monica may not have come to know her father until she was an adult , but her love for him is not lacking,she drops everything including the creepy fiancé to be at her father's side. Monica arrives in Vegas and is prepared to do anything and everything she can for her father, when she
Irene
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it

Hell on Heels was a good read.
I found the storyline enjoyable and it held my interest from start to end.

Hell on Heels is part one of Ty and Monica's story. We are introduced to these very different people who find themselves connected to Tom, Monica's father and Ty's mentor.
When Tom suffers a debilitating stroke Monica drops everything and travels to Las Vegas to look after her father and take care of his estate.
Ty & Monica will have to work together to look after Tom's Hotel, and
Linda
Nov 09, 2015 rated it liked it
When Monicas dad suffers a stroke, shes got no trouble leaving her life in New York to help with his business in Las Vegas. She had no idea it came with an exasperating partner who pushes all her buttons, though. Including her lust buttons.
Ty finally got his partner to agree to renovations when disaster strikes and he now faces the obstacle of Monica. Shes not interested in anything but selling, and Ty wont let her.
Opposites do attract, but can there be anything more from this?
Contemporary rom
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. When Monica's father has a stroke she comes face to face with someone who captivates her as much as he irritates her. Her fathers business partner and someone he has known since he was a young boy.

Ty is scared, the only man who he has ever cared about, the father figure in his life has had a stroke and thrown Ty's life into a tailspin, when he meets Monica for the first time, first impressions are less than impressionable.

But the sparks quickly fly between these two. But
Keri
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked this well enough that I went and got the 2nd part. This is a longer serialized ebook, just fyi.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hell on Heels written by: Victoria Vane This story is a complex of emotions. Ty Morgan is a cowboy who was burned by his first marriage and was not going there again. He sealed up his heart and only had one night stands never bringing any of them back to his home. His ex-wife got half of his family farm during the divorce and he believes she stays there out of spite. So Ty is reluctant to just give his heat away seeing how it worked out the last time. Tom Brandt stepped in when Ty’s dad was kill ...more
books are love
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Received in exchange for a honest review.

All but the issue with Tom which is so sad this book is highly entertaining. The zingers that Ty and Monica throw at each other are wonderful. the story is nicely paced and doesn’t give to much background but just enough for you to understand the characters and why they are how they are. Monica needs control and runs when someone pushes that. Ty is afraid of commitment due to his ex wife and what she did.

Ty wants the hotel to be reinvigorated. The hotel h
Michelle
May 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Hell on Heels is the first book in the adult contemporary romance series, Hotel Rodeo by Victoria Vane. It is the story of two bull headed, stubborn individuals named Monica and Ty. Right from the start, I knew this was going to be a back and forth battle between the two of them. And I was right-it sure is a fiery story. This series is a bit of an interesting setup. Books 1 and 2 are both about Ty and Monica, so ther
April
#1 in the new and exciting "Hotel Rodeo" series. A new Contemporary Romance by an author who has proven she can write across genre.
"Hell on Heels" is a fast paced, quick read. A tug of war between a feisty, Investment heroine and a sexy, Cowboy turned Hotel partner, Ty, with ideas to turn this hotel around. Enter, the boss' sexy, opinionated daughter, Monica, who has her own plans.
Sparks fly between the two, from the beginning, but will it be enough to begin a romantic relationship? Can Ty and M
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the first in the series and introduces us to a number of characters who will feature in future books. It does not however overdo the scene building, just naturally introducing them as they enter the story. We learn the background in a natural and well timed way. Based on the blurb, I was looking forward to reading a story which brings together a rodeo star and city based career woman in a hotel based romance. In
A Klue
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ItsAboutTheBook
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holly
Review can be read at It's About The Book

This crazy story is edgy, funny, and hard to ignore. Set against the backdrop of Las Vegas, it’s as bright and shiny and as risky as that city is, with a plot that pushes the limits and characters that are a lot too big for life. But you know what? They work in this book, and by the end I was shocked at the cliffhanger and totally befuddled as to what would happen next. Take that!

Ty Morgan is trying to rebuild the hotel he’s been managing the last sev
Lisa Zeigler
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Victoria Vane is a new-to-me author and I enjoyed that this story that was partially based in Oklahoma, my home state.

Ty Morgan was so well described I could envision the Stetson on his head and driving his F350 diesel truck. The story starts where he meets his long-time friend and father figure, Tom Brandt to discuss the Hotel Rodeo in Las Vegas and needed renovations. Many years ago the national bull riding championships moved from OK to Las Vegas, so Tom and Ty’s dad, bought the Hotel Rodeo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

When city and country meet, the sparks fly…

When Ty Morgan and Monica Brandt meet there is more going on than a simple clash between ‘city’ and ‘country’. They have a shared interest in Brandt industries and family, but given their very different backgrounds, and history, they are not finding a lot of common ground. If they can’t come to an understanding personally how will they ever be on the same page with business?

Monica comes off as a bit cool and icy but she knows her way around a financial
Gaele
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Two strangers, a hotel in financial trouble, misconceptions, poorly explained agendas and a debilitating stroke set the scene for the first in the Hotel Rodeo series. Ty is from Oklahoma, relocated to Las Vegas with a once successful, now in need of upgrades, hotel. Women find him charming and irresistible, fortunate for him as ‘commitment to a relationship’ is not in his vocabulary.

When his friend, partner and mentor/father figure Tom agrees to finance the renovations, things are looking up fo
Jin
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, netgalley
Thanks to Netgalley and Kensington publishing Lyrical Shine for my ARC

Hell on Heels is story of two very opposite people getting to work together.
Ty Morgan manages hotel Rodeo in Vegas with his partner Tom Brandt. Hotel is in really bad shape and Ty wanted to renovate the hotel with Tom's investment. But Tom had a sudden stroke everything is up in the air.
Then Monica, Tom's daughter comes from stuffy New York Investment firm to take over Tom's affairs. She is to use to dealing with number not
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Nov 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Hell on Heels by Victoria Vane
I received this book from the publisher from NetGalley for an honest review.
What a fun concept that Victoria came up with for this book series……New York Power Suite Investment Banker meets a Rough and Tumble Cowboy. The story begins with Monica opening her eyes to her Fiancé and running to care for h
Kristen Johnson
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
In book one of the Hotel Rodeo series, we are introduced to Monica and Ty. Ty has been a partner and practical adopted son of Tom Brandt for a long time. They've got a close relationship and a deep understanding between each other. When Tom gets ill and his daughter comes to take care of him from New York, things couldn't appear worse. The instant chemistry between Monica and Ty is only rivaled by their animosity.

Monica has wanted one thing in her life, to love and be loved for who she is. She'
Shelly Ash
Ty manages his hotel in Las Vegas, but with the change in times, it needs updating. His partner, Tom, the man who’s always helped him, is willing to invest the money into the update. When he suddenly has a stroke, his daughter comes to oversee her father’s health and investments. How will Ty be able to convince Monica that her father wants to invest in updating the hotel? She wants to sell the place and get back to her own career. Now the attraction between them seems to be making life a bit mor ...more
Monique
Dec 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Monica Brandt has an MBA from Harvard, Ty Morgan is a former bull rider. What do they have in common? Tom Brandt, Monica’s father, who is a partner along with Ty in the Hotel Rodeo. When Tom has a heart attack, Monica has to rush to her father’s side in order to see to his business; her fiancé Evan, who is also her boss, forbids her to go or else she loses her posh job; well, family comes first. However, when she arrives in Las Vegas, she fails to see why the hotel should be bothered with, while ...more
Karen Roma
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
City girl and Country boy can sometimes be a little cliché, but Ty Morgan and Monica Brandt make it work.

Ty is hell bent on finding a way to renovate the ailing hotel that he has been running for Tom Brandt for the past seven years; Hotel Rodeo is not only Ty’s job, but his passion and the thought of it closing is a knife to the chest.

But their meeting while briefly successful and exciting, turns to tragedy when Tom suffers a stroke and is left with paralysis and lack of speech. Enter Monica Bra
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Carry Me Home (Off the Map, #3.1)
  • Conflicted (5th Avenue, #1)
  • Midnight Wrangler (Midnight Cowboys, #2)
  • Watching You (KJ Elite Inc #1)
  • Hard: A Military Stepbrother Romance
  • Foster
  • Of Winged Creatures & Nesting Grounds
  • Somebody to Love (Rock Stars in Disguise #0.4)
  • Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1)
  • Rope Burn (Boot Knockers Ranch, #5)
  • Sex Becomes Her (Sexy, #1)
  • Ride 'Em (Giddyup, #1)
  • The Tycoon and the Texan
  • The Hitman's Baby
  • Baller's Baby
  • Walking Back to Georgia
  • Lady Northam's Wicked Surrender
  • Unplugged: A Bad Boy Rockstar Romance
ABOUT VICTORIA VANE

Victoria Vane is a bestselling award-winning author of smart and sexy romance. Her books have received many accolades to include the 2016 Red Carpet Award for Jewel of the East, 2014 RONE Award for Treacherous Temptations as well as Library Journal Best E-Book romance of 2012 for The Devil DeVere series. Victoria also writes romantic historical fiction as Emery Lee. Look for her

Hotel Rodeo (3 books)
  • Two To Wrangle (Hotel Rodeo, #2)
  • Beauty and the Bull Rider (Hotel Rodeo, #3)