Start by marking “Beautiful Rose (Beautiful Rose, #1)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Rose (Beautiful Rose, #1)

Beautiful Rose

(Beautiful Rose #1)

**HAVEN'T READ SEDUCE? GO READ IT NOW! THIS SYNOPSIS WILL SPOIL IT FOR YOU ;)**

Published October 24th 2013 by Michelle Johnson (first published October 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Rose

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4 ENGAGING STORYLINE STARS + 1 EXTRA STAR FOR JACK BEING SO DAMN LOVABLE.

This is not your typical romance novel. If you're looking for billionaire Alpha Male and a naïve virgin heroine, living a bird chirping blissful life....aka fairy dust land, you've come to the wrong place.

My Jack:

Its been 3 years since Jack left London in hopes of moving forward from the tragedy that forever changed his life. Jacks decides to jump into a new adventure. He buys a bar and spends the majority of his time comi
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

I didn't deserve happiness. The best I could hope for was not to feel, because feeling meant getting hurt again.

Review to come

ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review
Patrycja
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it

contains minor spoilers of Seduce (Beautiful Rose Prequel)

Beautiful Rose is a continuation of Jack Falcon’s story. Story that few months ago blew my mind and totally mesmerized me with unique plot as well as unbelievable ending, that broke my heart into tiny little pieces. Still, I loved Seduce very much and it become one of my favorite reads this summer.

JACK & ROSE

image

Now, in Beautiful Rose, Jack is trying to put his life back together. After tragic ending of his relationship with
Missy Johnson
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE ON AMAZON!

SEDUCE ON SALE FOR 99 CENTS UNTIL THE RELEASE OF BEAUTIFUL ROSE!!
Paula
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok

Note to reader: I highly recommend reading the novella, Seduce, before you read this book.

Let me start by saying that I really like Missy Johnson’s debut story Seduce. It was one of my favorite summer reads. I had high hopes for this book, but unfortunately the execution of this story did not work for me.

Beautiful Rose opens up with Jack Falcon living in New York. Three years ago, he lost someone that he loved deeply and that loss left him broken hearted. He’s managed to move on from the trage
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Recoveries, Redemption, Realization Stars * * * *

This is the book which must be prescribed after the reading of Seduced. If you read Seduced when it first came out in August 2013, my heart goes out to you. I do not know how readers survived the ending of that book and were able to function until October 2013 for this.

Because the emotional upheaval Missy Johnson put me through while reading that book was enough to send me to the bed... in a dark room ... clutching my pillows ... rocking back
~Dawn~TUG
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
**Arc kindly received from author in exchange for an honest review by the girls and I at www.sizzlingpages.com** I'm really hoping for something after seduce slayed me...

Ok I have slightly recovered from the gut wrench that was Seduce and was able to read the next book. I am opposite of what a lot of people are saying..I think. I liked this book and still am not completely sold on Seduce. I didn't whole heartily fall for the relationship of Jack and Belle, maybe the age difference. Don't get me
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
It's live:

*****************************************************

How many days till release day...

COME ON MISSY JOHNSON - I WANT THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geri Reads
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars!!

Full review to come...

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Mercy Cortez
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Missy, thank you so much!

I have been in a book funk recently and Missy has just pulled me out. I thought that after the first book that I wouldn't be able to Imagine Jack with someone else, Belle was gone and it was shattering.

Then there was Rose. An absolutely stunning character, so strong but warm. I felt for her and wanted to protect her, I saw her as almost a part of Belle.

Jack still loves Belle, she isn't swept under the rug, he cares for her deeply and always will.

I adore how Missy gave
Saunders
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Missy Johnson introduces us to Jack Falcon in the novella Seduce.

It begins like this:

"Sure, uh Catherine. Help Yourself", I said buckling up my pants. Judging by the expression on her face, I'd gotten her name wrong. Shit. It was all coming back to me. Catherine was last night. this was Mandy. I reached for her hand, trying to pretend I actually gave a shit and that is our introduction to Britain's most eligible bachelor Jack Falcon.

So yes he is a 100% asshole but what you don't realize (until
Debra
Aug 08, 2013 rated it liked it

Review to come.

**ARC courtesy of the author in exchange for an honest review**
♥Trish♥
Aug 08, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG November??? DAMN!!!! I need more Jack!
Amy Queau
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh…my Jack.

Before I had even read a page of this book, I hated it. I wanted to hate it. I wasn’t ready for my Jack to fall in love again – the scars from Seduce were still too fresh and I winced at the thought of him moving on.
So with that said, if you haven’t read Seduce (Beautiful Rose 0.5) – don’t read any further.
Seduce crushed me, and I fell in love with Jack – I love my men cocky and disturbing. But he shifted with Belle and I ended up adoring him by the end of the prequel.

Then in Beautifu
Jolene OBrien
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If you ever asked yourself, can I actually be loved and love in return? Well I'm sure most of you have and this is exactly what Jack and Rose are thinking in Beautiful Rose, or at least that's what I think any way.
This book hit me personally in so many different ways. Missy guides the reader through trauma filled eyes of Rose and the new beginnings she and Jack soon discover.
Of course Jack second guesses himself as does Rose but who knows each better than than two damaged hearts that can help e
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4.5 stars! I absolutely loved this story, which follows Jack as he moves far away after the events in Seduce. Although this is a standalone, you should read Seduce first to get an understanding of why Jack feels the way he does about relationships, and also because it is a very creative and surprising story.

Jack is now living his life in a new city and meets Rose, who also has lots of secrets in her past. Jack might not be the nicest person, but he is drawn to Rose and treats her differently fro
Carrie White
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was beautifully written!
Let me just say that I read Seduce first and I'm so glad I did. I was able to connect emotionally with these characters. In Seduce Jacks whole world turns upside down!
In Beautiful Rose we see a new Jack, learning from his past mistakes and doesn't want a repeat. Starting a new life in a new country, new job/dreams to follow and new friends. All while trying to move on from a horrific tragedy that's left him beaten, weak and miserable. Until a certain someon
Lanie
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cld-not-put-down
great story! i'm glad that jack was able to move on. i was heartbroken in the first book and i'm relieved that he was able to move past that tragedy. so ready for alex' POV!!
Cindy
Oct 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Description: I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review
Jack Falcon is a new man. Three years after he left his life behind in London, Jack finally feels settled. He’s surrounded with everything that is important to him; a great relationship with his brother, Alex, a bar he is about to re-open, and most importantly, he has control of his life and his dreams. He knows he can’t undo the wrongs of his past, but he sure as hell can determine his future. He has worked hard to move forward and
Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
Beautiful Rose Cast

To say I loved Seduce ( see my review here ) would have been a massive understatement. I loved it so much I wanted to have its babies. Well, Jacks babies, to be specific. I loved everything about it. Jack, Belle, the friendships, his arrogance, the heartache, you name it, I adored it. Beautiful Rose had a lot to live up to.
I didn’t deserve happiness. The best I could hope for was not to feel, because feeling meant getting hurt again. – Jack

Straight up off the bat I will tell you, Jack Falcon i
Victoria S.
Weak 4 stars but so much potential for rest of series!!!

Jack is back and as expected ending of Seduce has changed him, but not expected is the degree of change we see.

Beautiful Rose starts off three years following the tragic end we see in Seduce. Jack is a shell of his former self. His cockiness has been replaced with vulnerability. While he remains confident in his appearance, he closes himself off emotionally. He fears not only getting hurt himself, he is convinced he will taint women with hi
Tanya Vought
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Missy has done it again! She has me in love with Jack all over again! I loved him and Rose. I loved the interactions, friendships, trust, forgiveness and more !

Jack as you know is pretty messed up from what happened to Belle. Now it is 3 years later and he is the owner of a bar. He is doing well despite keeping his heart guarded. He refuses to open his heart, but when he meets the beautiful Rose things change. He can't handle the way she makes him feel and that scares him like crazy! Even his br
Sherry
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are completely my own.

If you have read Seduce, have you been wondering what happened to Jack? Look no further! We get our loveable, reformed playboy back for Beautiful Rose. This second book in the series recaps some of Jack's past, but to get the heart-wrenching torture that Jack felt, you must read Seduce first.

At the end of the first book, Jack leaves England and moves to New York to be near his brother, Alex. Al
Megan
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I fell in love with Jack Falcon in the first book of the series, Seduce (Beautiful Rose #0.5). Seduce is an emotional journey that I highly recommend you take. And one you must take before reading Beautiful Rose.

*** If you haven't yet read Seduce do not continue reading this review as it will spoil it for you. ***

Jack Falcon is doing the best he can to move on with his life. Three years have passed since Belle's death and he is a new man. He lives in a new country, with new friends and has a new
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved seduce ! Beautiful Rose didn't disappoint it was a very enjoyable read with great story line and likeable characters, fell in love with Jack just a bit more as he shows he's caring side more in this book ! Also loved his brother Alex who will feature in Missy's next book. Can't wait for more !
Katie
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I will give this 3.5 stars. I really liked Seduced and couldn't wait to read Beautiful Rose. It felt like it was the same thing over and over again, and then we got some answers towards the end and it seemed rushed to me.
Jamie
Jul 29, 2013 marked it as to-read
Please Please Please release before November.. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Melanie Charlesworth
Beautiful Rose picks up three years after Seduce (prequel) ends. Jack has closed himself off to having an emotional relationship with a women because he is afraid of the possibility of losing her like he tragically lost Belle in London. Belle was the first women he loved and he has lived with unwarranted guilt of her untimely death. He has been choosing women that are not particularly nice or friendly because he knows that there would be no chance of falling in love with them.

... I never wanted
Jenea
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Rose is the first in the series, and let me tell you, it is raw and emotional. Rose has been mentally unstable since she was a little girl, now as an adult, she is trying to just make it. Never does she think, that she will find happiness nor deserve it either. This will take you on a journey to find just that.

Rose is broken, but not for the reasons that we read about most of this time. She is haunted by her childhood, and events that took place. She is a mature young girl, who is try
Heather
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow. Where to start without giving spoilers.

I have to start with the cover. That cover drew me in and made me want to pick this up without even reading the blurb. Absolutely gorgeous!

This book is definitely not a light fluffy read. It deals with issues that are not of the “happy happy I am in love” romance type, mainly suicide. That being said, it is a beautiful book. While not light and fluffy, Beautiful Rose does read fast as you fall into this world where Jack is dating an evil nasty mean gir
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Freeing Tuesday (Save Me, #2)
  • Evil of Love
  • A Line Crossed (The Line Trilogy, #2)
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Equinox (The Billionaire's Son, # 7)
  • On the Ropes (Down for the Count, #1)
  • Then, Now, Forever (Heartbeat, #2)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Matter of Choice (Dreams, #1)
  • Wanting Reed (Break Me, #2)
  • Never Let Go
  • By My Side
  • Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2)
  • Lethal Limits (Spy Games, #2)
  • Picture Perfect (The Wilsons, #2)
  • The Weight of Words (Words, #1)
  • Sarah Mine
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she's a cat, a cat who thinks he's a dog...you get the picture).

When she's not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

Beautiful Rose (2 books)
  • Captivating (Beautiful Rose, #2)