Start by marking “Taken Already” as Want to Read:

3.45  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
When Arjun, who had fallen head over heels for his colleague Anita, realizes that she is engaged to his close friend, who knew her by a different name at a different place, hell broke loose.

As Sam Chacko investigates, he ends up uncovering a baffling mystery. He tries hard not to panic and soon understands that when hormones take over the intellect, it can ruin your life.
130 pages
Published by notionpress.com

To ask other readers questions about Taken Already, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken Already

Abhilash Ruhela
Jun 13, 2013 rated it liked it

I am done reading "Taken Already" written by a 2nd time writer- Yaagneshwaran G. Yaagneshwaran is a product marketing Specialist at a reputed IT organization based out of Chennai, India. he is also an avid business blogger and conducts seminars for B-school students especially in the area of marketing. He is known for his earlier novel "The Group of Fools". Apart from books, the author has a keen interest in entrepreneurship and spirituality. This 130-pages novel has been published by Notionpre
Ila Garg
Sep 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
By Yaagneshwaran Ganesh
Review By Ila Garg

The 130 page novel, Taken Already, has been published by Notionpress which is a self-publishing firm. The author Yaagneshwaran Ganesh is known for his earlier novel “The Group of Fools”. Taken Already is his second novel.
I loved the cover of this novel. It attracted me in the first look as I tore off the courier package. I was eager to read it at that very instant because of the cover which has a mysterious touch to it. It almost shouts out,
Dipali
Jul 08, 2013 rated it liked it
 Book Reviews  & Promotion
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
The story revolves around the protagonist Arjun , who falls in love with her colleague Anita,
Anita is a software tester , she is into marketing and promotions.
She had just moved into Chennai after her Bachelor degree in Engineering in Pondicherry . She was unsettled in terms of residence and was temporarily staying with her uncle .She was searching for hotel and PGs .
Meanwhile Arjun and Anita became friends ,started knowing each other ,develop feelings for each other.

There was something unsual
Sharanya
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Taken already.... This book is majestic... it is simple, sober yet a wow read... A perfect example to what a Psychological thriller should be... With characters and plots which can be related to our own lives, this is I guess, a real achievement to the author... I am taking this opportunity to boast the fact I know the author personally, but, the main aim is to say that I know how much time and research has gone into this book... the dedication of the author... and I know exactly what it means t ...more
Shilpi
Jun 17, 2013 rated it liked it
A good example for the newbie authors. A decent read. Impressed with the cover design and the flow of the story.

Its only when you start assuming various other things, the story reveals the hidden plot neatly in last few chapters. I felt the first few chapters could irritate the readers as the scenes of office look a bit stretched. Characters have been well defined, though they need a lil more punch. Detective Sam was the turning point of the story which if lil more elaborated could have made th
Readers Cosmos
Jul 22, 2013 rated it liked it
The Review:
Positives: Its short and crisp. There is no dragging and one can easily complete the story at one go. The plot is interesting though a little predictable. There are also possibilities of a sequel.
Negatives: The author needs to work on his writing style to deliver the story more emphatically. However the language is good and the author does have a lot of scope.

The Verdict: 2.5 stars on 5.

Anwesha Bose
Sep 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Coming across love cum thriller stories is difficult. To start with the review, we would commend Yaagneshwaran G for taking up such a different genre for his novel “Taken Already”

Read our full review on Taken Already by Yaagneshwaran G Book Review
Kartik1
Mar 13, 2015
Dave
Sep 08, 2013
Anu
rated it did not like it
Feb 09, 2014