Start by marking “Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)

Someone like You

(Someone to Love #2)

When coed Ally Monroe literally falls into the arms of a tattooed bad-boy one summer night, she can’t seem to let go. Morgan Jordan is everything Ally doesn’t want—he’s a playboy from a blue-collar background, and Ally’s looking for upper-class stability. Though their relationship starts off as a one-night stand, once Ally learns Morgan is her best friend’s brother, there’ ...more
Published January 28th 2014 by Skyscape

To ask other readers questions about Someone like You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someone like You

Candace
Mar 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of YA/College-aged Romance
Not my usual cup of tea, but it was an "okay" story to listen to on my commute. The characters were fine, but I didn't fall head over heels for this book. It was a sweet and funny college-aged romance. It was predictable, but I wasn't expecting mystery or suspense, so no surprise there. In one word, I'd describe it as "cute". Not one that made much of an impression one way or the other for me.
The Reading's Love Blog
LA RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.it/2...

description
Morgan e Ally si incontrano per varie cause, entrambi scossi ma con tanta voglia di conoscersi. Ally e Morgan sono una coppia spumeggiante, entrambi hanno dei passati travagliati e insieme cercano di risanare le loro ferite. Ci sono molti elementi che mi hanno dato pensare ‘‘ma tutte a loro?’’ Il troppo storpia a volte. Penso che questo sia il caso. Il romanzo è scritto bene, una lettura scorrevole, a tratti forse troppo lunga.
Makayla
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Excited about this book! Loved the first one so much and hoping we get more of Cruise and Kendall!
Stephanie Motiff
Where to begin. First and foremost- save your money. This book essentially involves a girl who is bitchy, treats others like ass, only looks for men with money, and acts like an idiot. I just cannot relate to her or her thought process in making decisions. When we get the explanation for why she acts the way she does it is just not justified.

Seriously though...find another read.
Kristen
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was ok
Brandi
Aug 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Really liked Morgan and Ally together but hated the games they played. All those little "trying to make her/him jealous moves" got old, fast.

But, Morgan did have the capability to melt my heart. Loved his reaction to and acceptance of Ruby. What he did for Ally at the end... total swoon moment.

I just can't fathom why no one told Morgan about Blair sooner- What she did to Cruise and Kenny (because they knew too, obviously)... Even if Morgan wanted to make Ally jealous, he NEVER would have messed
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
Sadly, I had to DNF this one at about 20%. On audio the narration is wonderful from Kate Rudd & Luke Daniels. But a couple of things bugged me.

First off, Ally (the main character) vascillates between "I want him he's so hot" and "I hate him for no good reason." Hot, cold. Hot, cold. Make up your mind already!

Secondly, the scenes are really drawn out. In the beginning of the book Ally is set to go on stage as a stripper. She's going on, she's not. This is a bad idea so she's going to change h
Il confine dei libri
Salve lettrici.
In anteprima per voi e grazie alla Newton, ho letto il secondo romanzo della serie "Someone to love" di Addison Moore, "Qualcuno come te".

Ally Monroe è una ragazza particolare. Studia in una delle Università più esclusive degli Stati Uniti, la Garrison, anche se non soddisfa gli standard sociali degli altri studenti che la frequentano. A corto di fondi, durante l'estate decide di andare a lavorare in un locale particolare, il "Pretty Girls", dove dovrà ballare, praticamente nuda
Concetta Vargas
Ho cercato di trovare il filo logico in questo libro.....
Si sarà impiccato anche lui.
Dalle prime pagine alle ultime é risultato un guazzabuglio incoerente di idee..
Qualcosa non è andato come doveva perché ho fatto veramente fatica a stare dietro alle situazioni assurde descritte nel libro.
Decisamente NO!
Sedotte Dai Libri
3 STELLINE E MEZZO!

#SEDOTTEPENSIERO DI KISS SU: http://sedottedailibri.blogspot.it/20...
Viviana
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
La storia non è male, anche se eccessivamente melensa. Ho apprezzato i protagonisti squattrinati, sono stati un piacevole diversivo, ma non ho tollerato l'errore di traduzione nella trama.
il protagonista non è il miglior amico del fratello della protagonista, ma il fratello della sua migliore amica. Certi errori non sono tollerabili da una casa edititrice come la Newton.
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies

This was such an awesome, hot, and fun love story. This is the first book that I have read by Addison Moore but it will not be the last. I loved her writing style, the story, and the characters. Someone Like You is the second book in the series but can be read as a standalone. The couple from the first book ,Kendall and Cruise, is in this book and after getting a glimpse into their story I immediately one-clicked their book.

What started out as a one night stand, Ally and Morgan don't think they
Heather andrews
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Morgan he's such a charmer, "I'm not an abductor, so it's not a problem." His grin widens and my insides squeeze tight. I take in his lean, mean body while the tat on his left arm explodes to life as a fire-breathing dragon. "In fact, I'll let you take me someplace. Hell, I'll even let you bring a weapon." His thoughts are entertaining, "could Ally have taken it? Nope. She was too busy taking things I was willing to give her, like myself. A loose smile plays on my lips because, hot damn, my ball ...more
Liza
Aug 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Received a gifted copy from the author for an honest review

A happily-ever-after well told.

Eeek! Someone like you left me with a very wide smile. A simple but very touching love story, this book surely captures my heart.

I like everything from the setting to the characters. This is my first book from Addison Moore and this had encouraged me to read the whole series especially that she gave me a glimpse of how fun the gang was.

Also, I would like to commend all the bitches right here. Way to go fo
Arti
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
It just didn't do it for me.
Le cercatrici di libri
Recensione:
Qualcuno come te è la storia di un colpo di fulmine. Ally e Morgan, i due protagonisti, si incontrano e sin dalle prime pagine scatta tra loro un’ attrazione fisica immediata e sconvolgente che è il fulcro di tutta la storia. Attorno nascono e si sviluppano basi per una storia più importante che supera le aspettative che hanno entrambi l’ uno per l’ altra.
Ally Monroe, infatti, non ricerca un ragazzo come Morgan Jordan perché la vita non le ha riservato nulla di semplice (ha avuto una
Silvia Santini
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Mi spiace doverlo dire ma anche questo secondo volume non mi ha entusiasmato. Anche qui le premesse c'erano tutte, ma ho trovato il romanzo di una noia mortale, tant'è che per arrivare alla fine ho saltato diverse pagine. La storia e' simile a quella precedente, come i due sono felici e insieme, arriva qualcuno a minare la loro stabilità. Anche qui le scene erotiche non mancano, sono scritte bene e tutto sommato il romanzo non è male, peccato che la lettura non scorre, e non mi ha coinvolto come ...more
Amy
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Someone Like You is a sweet romance, with a touch of sizzle. Bad boy, frat parties, obsessive stalkers, secrets, this story has a bit of it all. The drama keeps you engaged, to find out how things play out. The humor pops up in random bursts to give you a good laugh. The love fills your heart.

The characters were easy to care about. I loved learning more about Ally & meeting Morgan. While this is the second book in a series, it can be read as a stand alone. However, if you don't read Someone
Sarah Austin
Jan 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Ugh. Meh. This was not a solid read for me. it's actually like 2.5 to 2.75 stars. I liked the first in the series much better. I'm not much into the whole love at first sight and there was a point I pumped the brakes a little when there was sex and drunkenness ie she was drunk and he wasn't. Anyhoo I'm glad I got this though Kindle Unlimited I would have been passed if I'd bought it.
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
I read the first book in this series and just had to continue it. I am so glad I did. If you thought Kendall and Cruise were hot just wait until you meet Morgan and Ally. I really loved reading Ally and Morgan's story, it was fun and super hot. I loved Kendall's little brother and I enjoyed getting to see more of her and Cruise's story as well. I am looking forward to the next book too.
Debbie Hall
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why everyone is writing negative reviews about this book. I liked it as it was just a story of the struggles that people go through in life and try to make it. I have dealt with devious people like a few in this book and I liked that Morgan took the high road. I cheered both Ally and Kendall on when they delivered payback!
Amanda
As always this is just to let you know before reading my review that I write my reviews as I am reading so I don’t forget anything I wanted to say. So please keep that in mind when you reading this and if it seems like I am making any guesses as to what MIGHT happen this is why.

Okay so Kendall is kind of being hypocritical in this book…at first she tries to set up Ally and her brother…and now she thinks it’s a bad idea after she hears them having sex…which is what she wanted in the first place.
Angela Delogu
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
La storia di Ally e Morgan e strutturata molto meglio rispetto a Cruise e Kendall che in questo libro sono adorabili. Ally ha un passato difficile che le ha lasciato qualcosa di bellissimo, prezioso come un RUBYno. Avrei voluto strangolare Molly diverse volte
Caterina Montebello
A breve recensione sul Blog.
Jennifer Reynolds
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
What can I say??? I like Addison Moore books... Morgan is my kind of man! Dark hair, light eyes... YES please!
Karen  (EarthAngel2911)
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm rounding up my 3.5 stars because I think I would have enjoyed this book more if I read it instead of listened to the audio version.
Three Chicks
Nov 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I adored Cruise Elton and Kendall Jordan in Someone to Love and this story picks up right after that one. Morgan is Kendall’s brother, a star baseball athlete attending college on a full athletic scholarship in Oregon. He is visiting his sister and mom in Carrington, Massachusetts. His mom is getting married to Cruise’s dad and he is here for the wedding. But on his way, he stops at the Pretty Girls Gentlemen’s Club for a few drinks.

Ally is Kendall’s friend. Life has been hard and she
Heather
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Someone Like You follows Kendall's friend Ally and her brother Morgan. There's still a little bit of Kendall and Cruise in the story, but the lucky couple in this book kind of make Kendall and Cruise seem like a thing from the past.

Ally is tired of being broke and having an unfortunate life. I can totally relate to that. Her sister's solution? Become an exotic dancer. (I cannot relate to that) Which would be fine if Ally weren't so shy and clumsy. Her first night on the job, she plummets off the
Stephanie ~
Jul 10, 2013 marked it as to-read

The cover for book 2 is here!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this bad-boy romance!... and best friend's brother? ... Sign me up! Added to my TBR :)

SLYCover

A sexy, romantic read from the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Someone to Love. When coed Ally Monroe literally falls into the arms of a tattooed bad-boy one summer night, she can't seem to let go. Morgan Jordan is everything Ally doesn't want—he's a playboy from a blue collar background, and Ally's looking for upper-class s

Tantalizing
Oct 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have been impatiently waiting for Someone Like You for what seems like forever, and let me tell you the wait was worth it! Addison seamlessly mixes humor and pure hotness. She can go from effortlessly making you laugh to melting your panties the next minute. I completely fell in love with Morgan and Ally. They were two very relatable characters who you rooted for, and hoped that love truly conquers all. We also get to see into the lives of Kendall and Cruise too. If you have not read Someone T ...more
  • Lucky Me
  • White Trash Love Song (White Trash Trilogy, #3)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Some like It Wild (The Wild Ones, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Wide Open (Wide Awake, #2)
  • Worth the Risk (The Game, #4)
  • Breaking the Rules (Back to Brooklyn, #2)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Seductive Chaos (Bad Rep, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Who I Am (FireNine, #3)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • What the Heart Takes (Soulmate, #3)
  • Seeking Her (Losing It, #3.5)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.

Someone to Love (3 books)
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)