Start by marking “BETRAYED - He'd get his girl at Any Cost” as Want to Read:
BETRAYED - He'd get his girl at Any Cost

BETRAYED - He'd get his girl at Any Cost

DESCRIPTION

Red, that was his name.

He was big and beautiful and even though we were from different worlds, we fell madly in love with each other.
When he was sent to prison, he left me pregnant and devastated.
But ten years later, he's back, angry, accusing, and demanding his child.
I'm married now, with a husband who loves me and my son knows nothing of Red.

How do I han
Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published June 12th 2013

To ask other readers questions about BETRAYED - He'd get his girl at Any Cost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BETRAYED - He'd get his girl at Any Cost

Elodie Parkes
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This author never fails to provide a wild ride

Betrayed is an excellent story, dynamic, full of action and surprises. This author writes in the first person and does a fabulous job. She paints a picture of emotional abuse in this story that is very real and gives us the foundation for the central character’s personality and actions. The dialogue between all the characters, from whichever walk of life they come, is superb and this author must study real people to be so skilled. This is an unusual
Eileen Robinson
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i loved this book!! was kept on edge of my seat the whole way through. its so good to read a book that isn't just so predictable, loved the twists and turns. The only thing predictable about this book was the fact that the two main characters loved each other. it may not be everyones reading taste, but ladies you don't know what your missing!!!
you experience all human emotions, sorrow, heartache, anger,joy, this book is an emotional journey you will love!
**Danielle** Kindle Lover
Jul 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I just love Eve Rabi. She never fails to keep me wondering and engaged. Her story lines are different and that is my favorite part about her writings.
Midnight Sapp
For the past 10 years Kat has been married to Jack. He helped her in hard times, raised her son as his own. But know Red is back on the scene, he is out of jail, wants to get to know his son and wants her back.

But things are not so simple, how is she going to explain it to her son, how is she going to confront her husband?

Lawyers know how to lie, right? or tell a good story? Because we got a good one here and what a charming character he is. From the beginning of the story we see that Jack is a
H. Rose
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was hot, sexy and just what I need to heat up and wind down at the same time (coz I love to lose myself in a fast-paced, sensual read)I loved the mystery, twists and turns, and regular plot surprises in this sexy, thrilling read--was really surprised by the ending. I read the delicious, sexy and wildly entertaining book over a couple days--skipping work one day--because I needed a little mind candy, to get away from it all--without traveling--and this author ALWAYS delivers. With any of Eve ...more
Diane
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I have read almost every book by Eve Rabi and this is by far one of my favorites. This book captured my attention immediately and kept me up late at night until it was finished. It was heartbreaking at times and packed with so many emotions. I found myself laughing and reaching for tissues at other times. This book takes you on quite an emotional ride so buckle up and enjoy! This is a must read!!
Lucretia Garrett
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I Really love reading books by Eve Rabi she is so authentic in her writing. I actually could see a part 2 for Betrayed because of the unanswered questions. Never the less I will be moving on to my next Eve Rabi book.
Petra
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a fantastic read great story x
Joy
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love these books!!
Ellen J. Sanchez
Lots of Action & Sexy Love Scenes

This book is filled with loads of action, mystery, and love. It also has betrayal, misplaced affection, and hate-filled villains.
Despite the latter, I would still recommend this book as one of the best heart rending stories I have ever read.
Lisa Owens
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BETRAYED is the story of a girl who is a survivor in every sense of the word.

When her mother remarried when Kat was only three years old, she obtained a stepfather who loathed her with a passion. Nothing she ever did was good enough and once him and her mother had twin daughters, Kat never considered herself to be part of the family. She was often overlooked and ignored, feeling like a stranger in her own house.

Hanging out with the wrong crowd, she meets Red. Constantly irritated by him, he trie
Yes I read For Fun
2 1/2 starts. was a bit too sappy but still cutish. I wanted to see a little more character development in terms of how they related to each other. The heroine came off as being a bit spineless when it came to her husband and his deception. Yes he took care of you but he did put you in the position to need "rescuing". There were times I wanted to shake her especially after she chose to renew her wedding vows. I thought that the hero forgave her 2 quickly. I mean her husband really did some evil, ...more
Michelle
I am giving this book 3.5 stars. This author writes about interracial relationships and addresses racism that can come with that. The drama is jerry springer style. Over the top but I can't look away if I wanted to. Her stories are always interesting and the characters are all very colorful. It's action packed and never a boring moment. This is my 7th book by this author in two weeks so that should speak volumes.
100sweet
Nov 09, 2013 rated it did not like it
I am trying to get into Eve Rabi's books. I didn't like the Gringa series and this one was another disappointment. My problem is the writing which is not very good. Specifically, the h comes off incredibly immature, especially in the dialogue. But I'm not giving up. I plan to try again with My Brother, My Rival and Obsessed with Me.
Keishua
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Betrayed

Betrayed

There was a lot of betrayal in this book. This book will keep you guessing. I was surprised at some of the people who betrayed their friends. This is a good book.
Holly
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is unbelievably awesome!!Every word kept me on edge and I couldn't resist staying up until I finished. The story is capturing to all ages and I found it very easy to relate to in parts.Thank you for another good read Eve!!I would have given more stars if possible :)
〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ
Did ya ever read a book where ya wanted to not only get violent but where ya wanted to kick 1 of the characters arses so bad they would NEVER NEVER EVER sit comfortably again!?!?! .... Hmmmmmmm.... I feel that way about Jack and any real life Jack types i may know in real life!!!!
Valerie zazueta
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I love Eve Rabi's books there funny hot sex and they break your heart, but after all that she gives you a HEA, I so recommend her books.
Shawn Baker
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male
I did like this book but was a little different read for me. It had a HEA but took a while to get there, also had some grammar errors.
Isabel Roa
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked it even with grammatical errors . It's good when you could overlook these things because the story is good and the errors don't take away from the story .
Parminder
Beverly
Jul 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Kaden's Breeder
  • Edge of Danger (Corpus Agency, #1)
  • Lipstick on his Collar
  • Fragmented
  • Escape
  • The Rift (Vessel of Souls, #1)
  • Silence of the Wolves (Call of the Wilderness #1)
  • Ripple: A Tale of Hope and Redemption (Phoebe Thompson, #1)
  • Come, the Dark: Cordovae's Journey (Forever Girl, #2)
  • Artful Attractions (Attraction #1)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • Celtic Sun (Celtic Steel, #5)
  • From the Ashes (The Knights of Mayhem #3)
  • To Honor (R&R, #1)
  • The Spider Prince (Desert Princes of Jikkar, #4)
  • Underland
  • Blind Love (Now and Forever, #3)
  • Trouble Won't Wait (Love-n-Trouble)
Eve Rabi is the author of 29 crime and suspense novels, three screenplays and more than half a dozen short stories. Inspired by the likes of Sidney Sheldon and Gillian Flynn, her tales are bold, scandalous, controversial. They’re also peppered with romance and humor. To quote an Amazon reviewer: “When you pick up an Eve Rabi book, forget sleep. She writes gripping page turners that will keep you r ...more