Start by marking “Our American Awakening” as Want to Read:
Our American Awakening

Our American Awakening

The Twentieth Century was widely known the “American Century.” The United States of America led the world economically, militarily, and even morally. Her families and communities were strong, her currency was sound, and her military was second to none.

But as the new century opens, America staggers from one crisis to another and her leaders squabble rather than lead. Her e
Published March 25th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Our American Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our American Awakening

Start your review of Our American Awakening
James Aaron Lindsey
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If common sense has really become a superpower, then Chris Hambleton is Superman. This book is really three books in one. First, its a American History Book, and one that should be used in every classroom across our country. Second, its a warning for America about the road we are currently traveling at the speed of light, and lastly, its an instruction manual for repairing the damage done to our country by the Progressives and Liberals we've voted into office.
Often frightening, and sometimes enc
Peacejanz
Jul 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
I cannot agree with the basic assumptions of the author, i.e., insisting that one way of life is mutually exclusive from other ways of life. The world is a better place when we recognized differences and respect them. I did not find much respect in this book. Sorry.
I received a free review copy of this book from Goodreads.
Aaron Lindsey
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, but it also made me very sad for our country. A good road map for the healing of America.
Folashade
Jul 03, 2013
Islam
rated it did not like it
Dec 19, 2014
Chris Hambleton
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
andrew
Misty
Jun 28, 2013
Robert Piacquad
Jun 28, 2013
I began my first book titled "Project Exodus" in the fall of 1992 when I started college. This was before the days of Print On Demand publishing (POD) and the book ended up being shelved when my engineering coursework became more difficult.

Fast-forward to 2005, when I had taken up an interest in studying the Antediluvian Age and the Ice Age that followed. I looked around for a book that accuratel

News & Interviews

“Through Progressivism, the American republic is being forced into the mold of a socialist democracy, which is diametrically opposed to everything she’s stood for since her founding, with the recent healthcare law being the best example.” 4 likes
“We have a moral obligation to ignore or disobey evil laws and policies that trample our natural rights, such as the national healthcare law.” 2 likes