Start by marking “Tales of the Left Hand, Book 2” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Left Hand, Book 2

Tales of the Left Hand, Book 2

ebook
Published July 7th 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Left Hand, Book 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Left Hand, Book 2

Mike
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: podiobooks
I enjoyed this, though less so than the first book.

One of the problems with Book 2 of a fantasy series that's planned to be at least a trilogy is that it can contract Two Towers Syndrome, and be about people moving around and getting in position for the next book. We've had our introductions in Book 1, now Book 2 is "people travelling and their adventures along the way".

There are plenty of adventures along the way here, though they take a little while to get started. There are sword fights and
David Woods
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was enjoyably slow, taking it's time to describe the legends, the science, and the action of the events that happen. I was slightly disappointed that the timeline of the book was so short, but the action described on their journey fascinated me and the twists in the book was exciting. I greatly enjoyed this book and I recommend it for a great fantasy adventure. I'm really glad to head John is continuing with his world.
Sherry Ramsey
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
The worst thing about this book is that the next one doesn't appear to be available yet! I thoroughly enjoyed this second book--it's a fine followup to the first one. I'm hoping Book 3 is not far off...
Vidurr Skjoldrbrot
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. I laughed. I got all teary and I even embarrassed the fool out of myself by shouting in celebration with the characters. All things I haven't done in nearly 18 years of reading. The last time was all the way back in 7th grade. Lol I loved this book.
Highly Recommended!
Dave
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great novel from John. Voice talent - awesome! Story construction - great. Pacing - average. Plot - great! Character development - great. I can't wait for more.
Fe Punsalang
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Good story. Will start listening to book three now :)
Adam
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for book 3!
Wendy
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
GOOD BOOK, KEPT MY ATTENTION ALL THE WAY. MORE CONVERSATIONS THAN BOOK ONE, SOLVED SOME MYSTERIES. EXCITED FOR BOOK THREE.
Chris
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: listened
Good story. Still waiting for the third book.
Ryan Boros
Ross
Sep 12, 2013
Daniel
Jun 12, 2017
John is a graphic designer and voice-over artist, who started writing Tales of the Left Hand as a side project to give himself practice narrating longer pieces of work, such as audiobooks. The demo he put together using excerpts from Book One has led to a number of professional narration jobs, now available on Audible. But he also discovered that Left Hand had taken on a life of its own, and there ...more