Start by marking “Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)” as Want to Read:
Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)

Room for You

(Cranberry Inn #1)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  16,392 ratings  ·  1,359 reviews
Kacie Jensen has one main priority in her life: raising her twin daughters, Lucy and Piper. Ever since her ex—the girls’ father—vanished four years ago, Kacie’s sworn to keep her head in her studies and her heart out of trouble. Moving back home to her mother’s bed-and-breakfast had seemed like the best way to start over.

But when hockey star Brody Murphy washes up on the f
Published October 22nd 2013

Aestas Book Blog

First, here's my casting for Brody..

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!  It was a sweet, swoony, heart-melting, romance, perfectly balanced with just enough angst to keep me on my toes. Brody stole my heart and this book will definitely be going on my top favorites list!!

As a little intro, the heroine is a single mom with two little twin girls, and the hero is a famous hockey player (but she doesn’t know that) and when a storm strands him at the Inn she runs with her mom and he has to stay a few days…. ok,
Christy
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars!!!

photo D725E688-C11B-486F-AD7E-7D6ECB763927_zpsadrcnhke.png

Room for You is my first read by Beth Ehemann and after finishing, I can't wait to read all the rest! This book was charming, romantic, and just radiated sweetness. I loved Brody, Kacie, and her Twinkies! I'm also so excited I see an Andy book and a Viper book in my future! The whole cast of characters was fantastic.

Driving home in a terrible storm isn't ideal, but Brody decides to do it one night. His truck gets stuck and he ends up at Cranberry Inn. There he meets Kacie who help
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: FMABookReviews
FOUR AND HALF STARS

I love athletic men and when you throw in a protective sweet guy… I’m all swoony!!!

Brody is a 27 year old goalie for the Minnesota Wilds. Hockey IS his life. A bachelor at heart he finds little time outside of hockey for a social life. He’s living his dream.

Kacie is a single 24 year old mom of twin girls. Due to circumstances she currently lives with her mom, who owns a bed and breakfast. To assure she's never dependent on someone else again she is getting her nursing degre
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.5 stars.

I don't know why I waited so long to read this! I FLOVED it! Okay, maybe I know why. I thought this would be a cheesy, light read. You know the kind of book I'm talking about. The one you give 3-4 stars to, the one you enjoy kind-of-ish, the one that doesn't stay with you.

I couldn't have been more wrong. "Room for You" was, first of all, not a quick read. I never bother checking the number of pages, but 359 is definitely not a short story. Secondly, it wasn't cheesy. Sure, Brody is on
Catarina
5 Sweet Stars.

Kacie is the single mother of two adorable twin daughters, whose asshole father left them when they were babies and never returned.
Now, 4 years later Kacie has her heart closed to new relationships until she finds a good guy and role-model to her daughters. She doesn’t want to get involved with no one because she’s afraid of being hurt again.

description

Enters Brody, professional hockey player, sexy as all sin and never had a seriously relationship in his life. He ends up in the inn owned by
Jessica's Book Review
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

”I don’t know what I was expecting when I knocked on the door to this inn, maybe a little old cat lady or a family of cannibals in the woods? Whatever it was, it definitely wasn’t her. A pint-sized little cutie whose sparking green eyes nearly knocked me on my ass.” - Brody

Room For You is an adorable, adult, romance read and book one in the Cranberry Inn series by Beth Ehemann. Room For You came at the perfect time for me; I have been reading such emotio
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
That moment when you want to repeatedly punch yourself in the face for having a book sitting on your kindle for-freaking-ever and not reading it and once you do, finding out that it's freaking awesome. Yep. That just happened.

There is NOTHING I enjoy more than a realistic, believable plot, relatable, likable characters, and authentic dialogue. Nothing cheesy. Nothing over the top. Nothing forced. Just honest believability, even in fiction. I like to see it, feel it, believe in every facet of the
Taryn

4.5 stars! Twinkies *sigh*

Room for You is of those reads that knocked me by surprise. I had a feeling I'd like it from the moment I came across it, but what I hadn't expected was how much I would end up loving it. And for me, those are the stories that remain with me forever.

So much of this novel is not my normal read. Honestly, I never would have picked it up, but there was something I can't explain that drew me in from the minute I looked at the book and read the blurb. It felt different to me
Mo
Apr 05, 2014 rated it liked it
BRODY MURPHY

This was a nice read. Brody and Kacie meet and there is an instant attraction. She is a single mom with twin girls, running an Inn with her mother and he is a hockey player.

They have their ups and downs in the relationship, trying to juggle work, study, motherhood.

Michelle Finkle
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What would you do if you had a second chance at love but your first priority was no longer YOU?

Beth Ehemann’s debut novel, Room For You, delivers a fresh approach to a contemporary romance that is relevant, relatable and oh so romantic. Finally a dual point of view where the male voice is a true representation of a guy! Brody Murphy is an athlete, a mama’s boy and an alpha male all wrapped into one swoon worthy, butterfly inducing package. Kacie Jensen is a young mom whose heart and soul are wha
Heidi McLaughlin
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was my stay up until 2 am read and boy am I not sorry. Actually, I am sorry. Sorry it took me so long to find out about this fantastic story. A friend posted, I one-clicked. It's a habit we all have, but my tbr list is huge and I try to knock the oldest ones off first. But the words hockey and second chance had me sold!

LOVED LOVED LOVED every character in this book, including the nasty trolls. Very well written and yes, now I'll fan girl until I get the next one!

Bravo, Beth!
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 3.5 'I <3 Hockey Players' Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Life is a sum made up of small parts, Kacie. Some are good; some are bad. You and the girls are definitely one of the good. The best good ther is and I'll fight like hell to keep you here."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"If you never give up on love, it will never give up on you."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●
Whitney
4 stars!

Kacie Jensen wasn't looking for love. She is a single mother of adorable twins, a nursing student, and a helper at her mom's Inn. Kacie didn't have time for love or men - or so she thought. Leave it too some handsome stranger to knock her off her feet.

Brody Murphy is perfect. He is handsome, kind, and wonderful with Kacie's twins. He is also really smitten with Kacie. Kacie is smitten too, but she is extremely hesitant. She has been down this road before and it ended in disaster. With h
Malene
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: part-of-a-series
Room For You had everything I needed in a contemporary romance. This first book was fabulous especially because the characters were the main focus. I loved Kacie and her two twin girls Lucy and Piper. Sophia, Kacie's mother was the owner of the Cranberry Inn and their rock. Her love and support for her daughter and her granddaughters were heartwarming.
Brody the famous hockey player did his best to woo Kacie, her girls and Me which he succeeded wonderfully although Kacie's heart had been broken
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 Insta-Sweet Stars

I was in the mood to read a single-parent book, so you through in a single mom with twin girls and I was really excited to start this book.

Kacie lives with her mom at an Inn they both run. Kacie has two five year girls, twins and they are her world. Kacie is a damaged person. Her dad left her when she was younger and her baby daddy wasn’t the nicest man. So this girl has a lot of hang-ups. I struggled a bit with Kacie. I loved her love for her daughters, but Kacie is straight
Melissa Brown
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Coming October 24....

Some people were born to write. Beth Ehemann is one of those people. Get ready, ladies. Brody Murphy is a book boyfriend you will WANT to get to know!

This story is one that will make you smile from ear to ear. Vivid, realistic characters will steal your heart---you'll feel like you know them by the time you finish the book. Awesome one-liners will make you laugh. Sweet and honest professions of love will make you swoon.

By far, one of my favorite books of the year!!!!

ADD THIS
Plamena
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
3 Stars!

"...sometimes, even when something terrifies you, if you just give it a chance it’s actually pretty incredible.”

Well…If I have to be honest I hoped that this one would be awesome and I was excited to start it. Sounded reeeaallly good. Unfortunately…it did not work for me. Not that it was that bad...but there was something missing.

The story:

Kacie is a single mom. She has two adorable little girls. When the father left their lives…Kacie decided to not let anyone in her heart again (just
Jacqueline
Meh...I'm going to need a shot of insulin now, my teeth actually hurt.

This one's an incredibly sweet tale of a young single mum and a mega famous professional ice hockey star. She and her cutey twin girls live with her mum in a cutey inn in the arse end of nowhere. He's forced to stay there after a storm forces him off the road and the moment he sees her,he decides to reform his manwhore, no girlfriend life and go after her.

Usually I'm all over the reformed manwhore story, there's something so
Megan
Release day is almost here!!! OMG OMG OMG. I can't wait for you guys to get your hands on this one!!!

I'm currently beta reading this and absolutely LOVING IT! I can't wait until this comes out so I can chat with people about it. Beth Ehemann's got such a gift. Readers are going to fall head over heels in love with these characters!
Happy
Jun 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great debut novel! If you are looking for romance, a little angst, some steam and SWOONY boy...well go read Room for You! The characters are endearing and fun. I have to say thank goodness it is told in dualing POVs, because Brody's POV is just fantastic! I loved being in his head and talk about adding a new book boyfriend to the mix.

Kacie is a single mom of twins, helping her mother out at the Inn while attending nursing school. The last thing Kacie needs or wants is a man. In comes Brody Murph
Anne OK
Sep 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Nicely done debut for Beth Ehemann's new Cranberry Inn series. Tender story filled with delightful characters that you'll let steal your heart. Word of warning, this first book ends with a bit of a cliffhanger -- even after you get a tease of happy for now.

For certain, the next book due for release in early 2014 is on my wishlist.
Irene Sim
Brody and Kacie. I liked their story, it was well written but nothing out of the ordinary.

Kacie is a 24yo single mom raising her 5yo twin girls after her boyfriend bailed on her before their first birthday. She’s studying to be a nurse, currently residing in her mother’s inn, dreaming of independence. Not so much of love or a prince charming. Understandable after being abandoned from the two most important men in her life. First her father when she was still a child and then her boyfriend and fa
Sandy Ⓢ
[Reto 2017, Libro #12: Madre soltera]

Nada me sorprendió, fue un libro normal, algo lineal sin ningún sobresalto, ligero y algo romántico.
Ginette
Mar 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: best-boyfriend
I liked this story, it was cute, but I did found a bit predictable at times. Liked the characters, the girls are absolutely sweet. I may pick up bk2 at a later date.
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I've had this series on my TBR for ages and I'm SO glad I decided to join a group read and pick them up!

"God, those dimples might be the death of me. They were like two little secret weapons perfectly placed on his cheeks, ready to strike at any moment and bring you to your knees."

Room For More is a sweet story with some of the best characters I've met in a book. Kacie and Brody are amazing. I want More and More! After that ending I need to quickly download book two!!
I absolutely loved this st
Lavender
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gosh I cannot express how much I love this story! I have since purchased all three books in the series and I love them all. I was looking for a change from traditional romance and stumbled upon this gem and I am so glad that I found it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is impossible not to fall in love with all characters of this book.

Kacie is a hardworking, compassionate, and intelligent single mother of adorable twin girls. She has come a long way in five years but it has not been without struggle and sacrifice. The heal
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This was a great surprise to read. I bought it on a whim and really enjoyed it.

The first thing that hooked me in was that it was a second chance at love story. The other draw card was that there were cute little girls as well. I also loved that the main characters were not new adult, they had a bit of life experience already :)

Kacie has two cute little twin girls and lives with her mum at the Cranberry Inn. Her mum owns the inn so it's like a bed and breakfast place. Her boyfriend left her when
Naksed

DNF at 37%.

I was a big fan of Beth Ehemann's Cement Heart but sadly, Room for You did not click for me. I had no emotional connection and in fact, actively disliked the two main characters so I was not invested in their romance.

The female protagonist is a very young, single mom of adorable twin girls who was unceremoniously dumped by her husband. Four years later, she still can't hear his name without bursting into tears and literally crying herself to sleep. Okay.

I can totally understand the ne
Gen
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm a memoir reader. Non-fiction is my genre of choice. So when I downloaded Room For You at the suggestion of a friend, I knew that it was going to be way out of my comfort zone. Add on top of that the fact that I've never before in my life read a romance novel of any type and I was a fish out of water. A deer caught in headlights. You catch my drift.

It was much to my surprise when I realized that I was completely wrapped up in Brody and Kacie's lives as though I knew them. I felt their excitem
Mandy
I am totally 100% in love with Brody. He is my #1 book boyfriend of all time. I'm pretty sure he is the sexiest, funniest, sweetest man in any book I have ever read. I love this book. I have had this on my kindle for a while but I wanted to wait until the next book in the series came out before reading it and I am kicking myself that Brody has been on my kindle all this time - I LOVE HIM!!!!! This book was amazing - the story was fantastic. Did I mention that I am in LOVE with Brody??? Wow! YUMM ...more
A Million More Pages: July 2016 BOTM- Room for You 22 53 Aug 21, 2016 04:30PM
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • Bound (Fire on Ice, #1)
  • Among the Echoes (Wrecked and Ruined, #2.5)
  • Trying to Score (Assassins, #2)
  • One Man Advantage (Heller Brothers, #3)
  • Still Human (Just Human, #2)
  • On the Fly (Portland Storm, #2)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Full Measures (Flight & Glory, #1)
  • Love Untouched (Unexpected, #3)
  • The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Running in Place (Mending Hearts, #2)
  • Delayed Penalty (Crossing the Line, #1)
  • Love Resisted (Real Love, #2)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
Beth Ehemann lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago with her husband and four children. When she's not sitting in front of her computer writing, or on Pinterest, she loves reading, photography, martinis and all things Chicago Cubs and Blackhawks!

Cranberry Inn (4 books)
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn, #2)
  • Room for Just a Little Bit More (Cranberry Inn, #2.5)
  • A Cranberry Inn Christmas (A Cranberry Inn novella)
“I studied her face as she got closer. Who wore that much makeup this early in the morning? She looked like she got smacked in the face by a drunk rainbow.” 41 likes
“Brody, are you sick?" asked Piper.
"Yeah, do you have a fever?" Lucy asked, tugging on my shirt.
I bent down to her level as she felt my forehead. "Nope, not sick. Why?"
They looked at each other and shrugged.
"Mom was on the phone with Auntie Alexa and she said you were hot. If you're hot, you have a fever. Do you need medicine?”
17 likes