Start by marking “Deep Justice (Karma, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deep Justice (Karma, #3)

Deep Justice

(Karma #3)

Karma has endured twenty-five years underneath the earth. Her path in life—a path she never bargained for—has included marriage to a man she never chose, whose powerful position forces her to hide her memories of the time before.

On the day her son takes as his bride a girl from the Down Deep, an explosion resounds throughout the Silo. Is the anger and frustration of the
Published May 13th 2013 by eFitzgerald Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Deep Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Justice

Start your review of Deep Justice (Karma, #3)
Jennie
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: dystopia, kindle, series, 2013
I didn’t enjoy this one as much as the previous 2 story in the series. I think one of the reasons is that it was a few months since I read the first 2 in the series. There was also a huge jump in time that was hard to get into at first. I also thought with a big uprising that there would be a lot of turmoil that really didn’t occur except on a smaller scale. We get a better look into Karma’s past along with her husband Rick before they were in the silo. We get a better look at Karma’s son, Mars, ...more
Idella
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One Reeling Story!!! The Saga continues this time with Karma coming face to face with new demons, those out to get her and those she loves, and the demon within. Survival sometimes takes us places we thought we would never go, breaks us down to our barest essentials, and all too often, leaves us wondering who we really are. Fitzgerald has done it again, takes us deeper into the silo, into her characters and into the madness of being down deep....and passes us threw the years without a hiccup. A ...more
Sean Householder
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
As a standalone piece I feel like this book isn't quite as good as the previous two in the series. The events and timeline do fit in with the other books and the overall Wool story, but I feel like this book doesn't add as much as the others may have. The situations in this story feel a lot like ones presented in the Wool and Shift books, perhaps with a little Karma twist to them. Maybe that is the point, to show that the same things happen in all of the silos at some point, that history is ...more
Jen
Jun 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Patrice Fitzgerald's Karma series is pretty solid fan fiction for the Silo series of books by Hugh Howey. I have enjoyed the 3 Karma stories so far and now I wait for the rest of her story.

If you read and enjoyed Wool and Shift, then add the Karma stories to your reading list. (But make sure to read the Shift series first.)
Martin Kalfatovic
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, ebook, wool
The third entry in Fitzgerald's Karma/Wool series, it is by far her best so far. Putting aside the plot and relation to the other Wool books (both her own and others), the deep characterization (especially of Karma) and the rich writing make this a great read for anyone who enjoys watching a master put words together on a page.
Lyndaa
Mar 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another fascinating episode in the life of Karma (Helen) of the Silo. Time has moved on, Karma's family has grown and Karma is now a Judge in the Silo. On the day of Karm's son's wedding, just as the ceremony is finishing an explosion rocks the Silo. Is it an uprising?
Bob
August 2013
Heather Burdeaux
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
This series really helps me to love Helen. I kinda prejudged her when I heard she married Mick in the Silo series...
Lindsay Bacon
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the Karma series to date. I love how deeply she developed the Karma character and the silo cast. Thanks Patrice.
Colleen
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
This series just keeps getting better. Love the stories of how everything started in the silos.
Erik
Jun 20, 2015
David
Jun 07, 2014
gary carter
rated it did not like it
Mar 31, 2016
Jun 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Randomize
  • Liebstes Kind Thriller von Noah Fitz
  • The Summer Children (The Collector, #3)
  • The Vanishing Season (The Collector, #4)
  • Die Tote am Watt (Mamma Carlotta, #1)
  • The Forbidden Stars
  • We Interrupt This Broadcast
  • Afterlife
  • The Best Friend
  • I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
  • Roses of May (The Collector, #2)
  • Going Dark (Silo 49, #1)
  • The Storks
  • The Ugly Duckling
  • The Buckwheat
Patrice Fitzgerald has had many incarnations, including lawyer, writer, publisher, singer, mother, wife, and redhead… though not necessarily in that order.

She has many tales set in the WOOLiverse, and more to come. They include:

The Sky Used to be Blue, Karma #1
Cleaning Up, Karma #2
Deep Justice, Karma #3
Rising Up, Karma #4
Last Walk, Karma #5

SILO SECRETS: Daniel

Be on the lookout for more of

Karma (5 books)
  • The Sky Used to be Blue (Karma #1)
  • Cleaning Up (Karma, #2)
  • Rising Up (Karma, #4)
  • Last Walk: a Silo story (Karma #5)