Start by marking “Three Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #1)” as Want to Read:
Three Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #1)

Three Hearts, One Soul

(Soul #1)

Life isn't always beautiful, it doesn't always take you down the right path, it doesn't always make you laugh and it certainly doesn't always go as planned.

My story starts with Whiskey and Jase Levanox. My best friends. A piece of my soul. My glue. My bind. My ev
Published June 10th 2013

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
5 tissue soaked stars later!!

Loved loved loved this book!! Couldn't put it down!! Once again my hat goes off to Bec!!

Ok you all know I'm a HUGE fan of Bec's but she's now going onto my sucky list, for 2 reasons!!

1: This book made me cry so hard my eyes are now half closed!! (Not a good look)
2: Arrgghhh you got me again with the bloody cliff hanger!! I HATE cliff hangers!!

So yep I fell into that cliff hanger trap!! Now that "SUCKY" waiting game starts!!

Say
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Gah this broke my heart into pieces......Fuck! I'm a mess! Review in a few......

When I read some teasers from Bec's FB page I know this would be her best work yet (so far, since she practically releases 2 books in a month....not that I'm complaining) and damn I WAS NOT MISTAKEN! This girl can practically write anything under the sun. Stories about love, friendships, family relationships, erotica (she excels in this one....LOL) hell even pirates!!! But this one..... this one practically did it. I
Victoria S.
Shelves: reread-again
Let me start off by saying how happy I am that I came across this amazing author. I have really enjoyed her erotic Dark Brothers series and was captivated by her writing style. But this story for me was by far my favorite of hers. Sure I have teared up over a few books here and there, however, this book was more than the tears, I truly felt moved by this story and connected with the main heroine Nev. I felt all of her emotions grief, anger, pain, love, loss. Some moments might of raised an eyebr ...more
Heather
This is one of those books. The kind that rip your heart out, stomp on it and then throw it around and toss it out. I was gutted by this story. There was no easing into it. It just took off right out of the gates. I cried like a baby. I loved it and I hated it. So here is my take on this tale.

Neveah is a young woman who has been walking through life but not really living. You see, a piece of her went missing about five years ago. Now she is a nurse in a small hospital and she is getting by.

Jarro
Josie
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved Three Hearts One Soul I love Jase, Whiskey and Nevah, I cried and laughed, I got angry. I felt the love each of them had for each other, the choices they made 5 years ago made such a terrible impact on each of their lives. Although the story is said you can feel the erotic-ness of Whiskey and Nevah's rlationship immediately, Jase's love for Nevah is pure and he knows it 5 years later fate throws back into each other lives and they deal with their bond, want can I say but in true Bec form ...more
Angie Sakai
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So this book had me crying from the first 5 pages. I laughed and cried more at this book than I have in a while. This book is so heartwarming and loveable that you can't help but get wrapped up in Nev's emotions that it's hard not to cry like a baby. And then the love connection that is between these 3 people is amazing! I wish I had a friendship like that. To also see the connection between the brothers was amazing. And the hint of drama leading up to the next book is amazing!!

Good job Bec!!!
Katrina
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 hot little stars for me, I truely loved this story and cannot wait for more from it.

Time is an amazing healer and sometimes we need time to realise how intense our emotions are for others that we love and cherish, at the time of seperation it doesnt always seem fare or right, and we wonder why!
But everything in life happens for a reason, and this book sure puts inot place the readon WHY.

Another amazing book BEC weel done, stayed up to midnight reading it, I couldn't put it down
Literati Literature Lovers
It started with a piercing and a teaser. That’s all it took for me to know I had to read this book. I did not read the synopsis. I dove right in and could not put this book down. It is emotional, intense and amazing. What would you do if your best friends, who you love so deeply, suddenly disappear from your life without a word. Then, unexpectedly, one falls back into your life only for you to learn you will most likely lose him again, forever. It is heart breaking. The author writes with such p ...more
Natalie
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book broke my heart, I cried so much! Warning you will need a box of tissues near you!

I've been such a fan of Bec Botefuhr and as soon as I read about this book I just had to read it, this is such a heartbreaking but beautiful storyline. she outdid herself.

This book is based on the lives of Nevaeh, Jarrod 'Whiskey' and his brother Jase. during their child hood they were inseparable and as they grew up together Whiskey and Jase both ended up falling in love with neveah, although she knows h
Aimie
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book immensely, the story was sad but I had tissues at hand so that was all good. There were a few typos throughout but Bec Botefuhr gets her books out as quick as she can for her readers, if we can't overlook a few typos to enjoy her wonderful stories then we don't deserve to read them. Bec is a brilliant author and I want to thank her for pumping those books out as quick as she does, I need them. :)

The connection between Jase, Whiskey and Nevaeh, is beautiful. If I was Nev I'd h
Roi-Bree
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-ab-fav
This book literally ripped my heart out... but in a good way. It is beautifully written and you can feel the emotions flow from the page and into your soul. You connect with all the charactors and they make you feel for them no matter how horrible they appear to be.

I can't wait for the sequal.... bring it on!
Big Joe  Rossi
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
DONT READ THIS BOOK. BOOK 2 NOT BEING WRITTEN. CLIFFHANGER, WITH NO ANSWER IS SIGHT.

Ok first this books was amazing. it would be 5 stars and a recommendation to all, but I have learned that book 2 will never be written be amazon and good read. Talk about a cliff hanger.
Otherwise this book was amazing.
Bree
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I don't remember the last time I cried so much reading a book. 2 loves that are strong enough to last a lifetime. Nevaeh is in love with two brothers and doesn't want to pick which one and leaves her all alone now they are both back with only enough time to say goodbye forever to one of them.
Āwhina
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
O.Myyyy.Godddd! #Heartbreaking Much! 5 Stars ... read this from start to finish in one go, could NOT put this down ... LOVED this!
Debbie I Heart YA Books
I cried from start to finish with this book!!!! Loved it so much!!!
Debbie
Its sooooo good and made me CRY big time ♥
Laura's Book Addiction
Shelves: favorites
So freaking good!! Book 2 please
Stephanie
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and was looking forward to enjoying a series. Unfortunately, it seems there will be no more books in this series so I am stuck at a cliffhanger with no relief in sight. VERY disappointed.
Rachel
Aug 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Dumb.
Cassie
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"My dark and light, my heaven and hell, my day and night, my sunshine and rain, they are my perfect opposites."- Neveah

First off, this book is amazing. Be prepared to have a box of tissues right next to you, for when you star your ugly crying.

Nevaeh, Whiskey and Jase were the best of friends, but both of the brothers were in love with Neveah, as was Neveah. Kissing and cuddling were as far as she took it with both of them, she couldn't choose, didn't want to.

"You just fit between us so perfect
Jodie
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SHIT SHIT SHIT what have I just read I'm an emotional wreck I have sobbed and sobbed my whole way through that book I have never cried like that through a book before. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c37... ok I loved the bond between Jase and Nev it was so strong and then Neveh and her bond with whiskey was strong to but in a different way.they were three close friends who shared everything but what happens when both brothers fall in love with Nev well they leave.5 years later Nev meets jase ...more
Julie Anne
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First, thank you to my Bestie Christine for recommending this book!

I LOVE IT!
This is a very good and heart breaking love triangle.
Jase, Heaven and Whisky is really three hearts one soul.

Jase is kind, loving, understanding. He's the ideal guy.

Nevaeh, is strong willed, brave and very lucky to find her first love and true love. Its really true that you can love two person at the same time but not in the same degree.

Whiskey/Jarrod, he's gorgeous, bad boy but has a pure heart. I wantro know more abou
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Okay, here goes... Bec's signature thing she does on her books, makes the woman run when something happens, yeah, it's there, a bit, that part I'm not very into.... Alpha being an ass is there too, that we kinda like, lol.... I like all the emotional thing going on...darn, I effing cried a river... A cliffhanger big time of course and there's a hint of more action to come that I'm looking forward into! I hope the wait won't be too long! Reminds me of the dark brothers series and I loved that ser ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Good job Bec!!!

Re
Veronica
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
beautiful beautiful book. wow. i can't believe how much i cried reading this book. just a word of warning.. anyone that may be embarrassed by crying in public, do not leave the confines of your home whilst reading this book..!
this story is heartwrenching, and not just because the story is sad, but it is so easy to relate to. lost loves, sickness, anger, heartbreak. Bec Botefuhr has done an inspirational job writing this book and not only can I not wait until part 2 is released, but I will not b
Siobhan
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I thought the characters were human and likeable, but the editing was terrible. I'm no English major and most days I slaughter the language in written and spoke form, but even I could spot glaring mistakes in this book.

The abrupt ending did not impress me either. I'm not sure why the authors now think it is okay to put out half a story and make us wait (and pay) for the other half! I don't get it?!?!

Overall it was a good story and I look forward to diving into the second boo
Katrina Milly Alcantara
Jul 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
Ok Three hearts one soul is about 3 friends who love each so much. But what I don't understand about this book is the way how they treated each other! I almost gag when Nevaeh allowed herself to make love with the two brothers. What a sl**. It would be better if Bec tried to tweak the characters and made it clearer because the way how it was written, its as if the entire set up is friends-with-benefits. Worse is the two boys are siblings.
Liz
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Freaking loved this book!!! I honestly think this is the first time I've cried in a book. I had big juicy tears running down my cheeks and didn't feel ashamed :) I finally know the frustration people express in having read a cliff-hanger and waiting for the next instalment. Luckily I don't have that long. Bring it on!!!
Kat
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by Bec Botefuhr.

This book has had me in tears from beginning to end. What a great love story. It may have a sad ending but what a fantastic book.

Nevaeh, Jase and Whiskey what an amazing trio.

I would recommend this book because I fell in love with this book and the characters.
Meghan
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cliffhangers
Great book that was different from alot of other stories. The only thing that I didn't like is how she was in between the two Guys so much. I understand being in love with both but I felt like it was a little weird going from kissing one to the other. I felt bad for the brothers. Overall great book... Looking forward to the second!
« previous 1 3 next »
where did you buy this book? 1 3 Oct 21, 2015 09:09AM

• Irreversible Damage (Irreparable #2)
  • Rose of Thorne (Rose of Thorne, #1)
  • Living in Glass Houses
  • Take It All (Blinded by Love, #1)
  • Letting Go (Just Breathe Ephemera, #1)
  • Paradise Taken (Paradise Taken, #1)
  • Love Interrupted (Interrupted, #1)
  • I Won't Give Up
  • Temporary Wife
  • In Spades (Mirrored, #1)
  • April Showers (April, #1)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Skipping Stones
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)
  • Painted Lines
  • Lifeless (Lifeless, #1)
  • Discovering Us (True Love, #1)
  • Interrupted (Progress, #2)
COME AND CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE 'Author Bec Botefuhr' FOR INFO ON NEW RELEASES AND ALREADY RELEASED BOOKS.

G'day, I'm Bec Botefuhr and I'm a 25 year old Aussie girl. I love writing, I love horses, I love the outback. I am Australian born and bred and proud! I came up with my books from dreams and I love each and every one of them, I know my characters and I live them each day. My belief is that

Soul (2 books)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)