Start by marking “The Perfect Desire” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Desire

The Perfect Desire (The Perfect Trilogy #3)

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  52 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Barrett Stanbridge has a lovely home in one of London's best neighborhoods, great friends, a thriving private investigation business, and feminine companionship whenever it's convenient. The shadows of his past have been accepted and neatly put away. In short, he's a man really quite content with the structure and direction of his deliberately solitary life. Being accused ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published December 28th 2004 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Desire

Pepa
Pues eso, ha estado bien pero no me ha matado... iba para las 3 pero ciertas escenas me han tirado mucho para atrás
Lo mejor ese final, más que nada por el protagonismo que ella adquiere... pero en líneas generales me ha parecido una lectura muy poco novedosa con una pareja más bien sosa...
Mi gran problema es que la historia en general no me la he creído, y eso, si no me lo justifican, malo
Él, no está a la altura de su fama y aunque hace lo que toda buena lectora se espera de un consagrado liber
Sombra
Con esta serie, y más concretamente estos dos últimos libros no puedo dejar de ser totalmente subjetiva y decir que da igual los peros que pueda tener la historia, me ha gustado desde el primer momento hasta el final.

En este último libro nos topamos con la historia de Barret, amigo de los protagonistas de los libros anteriores y que debido a una sola noche de placer femenino se ve envuelto en un asunto turbio que incluye un asesinato, un mapa del tesoro, alguien dispuesto a todo por conseguirlo
Ana Maria
Me gustó. Una protagonista independiente y con bastante historia. Él no es noble sino detective privado. Me pareció original.
Quizá algunas cositas, como la adivinación, no me cerraron.
Natasja
Jul 19, 2010 rated it liked it
Isabella Dandaneau and her cousin Mignon each inherited half of a treasure map. Isabella wanted to work together with her cousin to find the treasure and split the treasure, but Mignon refuses. So Mignon leaves New Orleans to go to London, where she believes is the hidden treasure. But the only thing Mignon finds is danger and death. So Isabella travels to London to collect her cousin’s things, hoping to find the other half of the map before someone else does.

Barrett Stanbridge is tired of his p
Kay
Aug 12, 2009 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didnt-finish, 2009
This is another book I picked up because it's one of the few non-Mills and Boon (Harlequin in US) romances at the local UK library. It doesn't deserve one star, but I'm using the one star to designate books I didn't finish. Honestly, I'd probably give this one three stars if I had finished it.

I feel guilty about putting this one aside, especially since I had only about a hundred pages left. It wasn't a bad book; I just got bored with the plot. I didn't like the way the H and h hooked up. It was
Brianna
Apr 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
really good. I don't know why British hat american, but Barrett and Belle seems to over come that. I like how they connected because they both served in a war and it gave them battle scars to compared.
Vmontgzz
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Primer libro que leo de la escritora, no me encanto pero si hay partes que me gustaron sobretodo el pasado de la protagonista, creo que nunca me había tocado leer algo parecido.
Demilade Aina
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a romantic story. I loved it.
Greselley
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars

The series as a whole is unusual but it turn out well.
Folie
Mskychick
Jun 20, 2011
D. Barger
Aug 31, 2007
Hi everyone! Here are a few facts about me:
I am a multi-published author in mass market historical fiction, or in other words, I write historical romances. I have a background in education, specifically social studies, but I've also dabbled in directing a public television station and serving as a police liaison officer.

I've been married to my wonderful husband, David, for twenty years and I have
More about Leslie LaFoy...

The Perfect Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Perfect Seduction