Start by marking “Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner #4)” as Want to Read:
Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner #4)

Out of Turn

(Kathleen Turner #4)

Breaking up is hard to do, as Kathleen Turner discovers. After a falling-out with her ex, high-powered attorney Blane Kirk, she’s moving on the best she can. Unfortunately, someone from her past is set on revenge and nothing short of killing Kathleen will stop them.

Keeping his brother’s ex-girlfriend alive isn’t something new to assassin-for-hire Kade Dennon, but this time
Published December 17th 2013 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Out of Turn, please sign up.
Mia Miller Honestly, the author does a recap of everything that is of a need to know basis in each volume, so I would say yes :)

Karen
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE STARS!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY… This series should come with a WARNING: Do not attempt reading these books if you are easily excited, on medication for your blood pressure, if you have a weakness for HOT DANGEROUS MEN, or have any responsibilities at all that need attending to in your life…. because they will be completely NEGLECTED until you finish the books.
Sleep will be a distant memory… and sexual frustration will claw at your very soul.

It should also noted that you may be te
☆ Sammy ☆彡
Anyone who has ever talked to me about this series knows that I am OBSESSED with it! This series has always been at the top of my list when recommending books to others. From the start of No Turning Back, when Kat fell into Blane’s lap, I was completely hooked and fell head over heels in love with the characters and Tiffany’s writing style. Saying that my expectations for Out of Turn were sky high would be an understatement which is probably the biggest reason that rating and writing this review ...more
Mo
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"You're different now… harder, I guess.
Colder.
And I just really hate to see you that way."

KADE

I have been flying through this series. For all you girls who had to wait for each book to be released, well done, I would not have been able to wait. I am dying to find out what happens!

I was angry with Blane, that much was true…
He hadn't trusted me.

KATHLEEN

Kathleen is alone and lonely.

"I see you're still a shitload of trouble."

Blane shows up and it becomes apparent that he has somebody follow
Duchess Nicole

The tables seem to have turned and Blane is no longer the clear cut winner in this love triangle. He and Kathleen are broken up and everyone, including Kade, is having to deal with the fallout of Blane's betrayal. But the past comes back to haunt them, and when Blane feels responsible for yet again putting Kathleen in danger, he calls in the big guns to help him protect her...Kade.

Kathleen was devastated to learn how little Blane trusted her, and despite his heroics in book three of this series,
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
*I have chosen to aptly compare this to a Katy Perry song as to express the nature of our beloved love triangle in the form of Katy Perry GIFS....and a FRIENDS one, because....reasons*

"I need you," Kade said. "I've never needed anyone the way I need you. You and I have something, and if this is the only chance I'm going to get to convince you of that, then I'm going to take it."

I can't believe I'm saying this but....this might just be my favorite book of the series. Yeah, it was still super an
J
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Team BLANE! Ahh, December?! I can't wait! Hurry Please!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sooo team BLANE, but recently I've found my Kade.
Now I need to find my Blane! :)

Kade

description
Cocktails and Books
I'm not sure I can write a review that will do this book justice. It's that awesome. It's an edge of your seat, keep you up all night, page turner. In my opinion, this is the best of the series and some of Tiffany Snow's best writing work. She's taken angst and emotional turmoil to a new level with this entry into the series. And let's not forget some of the best one-liners coming out of Kade's mouth.

Out of Turn picks up a few weeks after Blane and Kathleen's break up. Kathleen isn't dealing wit
Robin (Bridge Four)
Why? Why? Why?
 photo 5_zps94a47d82.gif

I have a serious problem with this series. Part of it is my own fault for reading the books so closely together, but the other part is just the shear ridiculousness of it all. My main problem is I HATE the heroine. She forgets to eat to the point she passes out. She puts herself into stupid situations to be saved by *insert cute guy here*. She continues to kiss or have sex with one man, just to lament about how much she loves the other. Every time I turn around she is being batter
mich
Well, it was bound to happen. You’re gonna drag a love triangle out this long and it is bound to happen with me.

I spent most of this book being frustrated.
Annoyed.
And pissed off.

In general, I think it’s pretty hard to escape from being at the center of a love triangle without the wishy-washy-bitch label being slapped on your face, although I thought Kathleen had a chance at it in this series. But nope, in this book 4 I saw for myself that she is the wishy to the washy QUEEN and I kinda hated h
Brandi
♥♥♥Kade Dennon♥♥♥...what more is there to say?

Kathleen and Blane have split,Kade seems to have left town, and Kat is left trying to pick up the pieces...with the help of lots of Vodka.

But someone is looking for revenge and they want Kat to suffer.
Enter Blane and Kade to protect the woman they both love. Blane is filled with regret over the lies he believed and what his choice cost him. Can he get Kathleen to forgive him and give him a second chance?Kade...Sweet.Baby.Jesus. I want him! Kathlee
Anja
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! This one was right in the...

My heart hurts right now, but I just can't stop reading.
IT'S SO DAMN GOOD!!!

Lise *friends don't flag*
4.5 Oooo I love Kade stars!

It is no secret that I have been a Kade fan since the very first book in this series, No Turning Back “the tall, dark and handsome stranger that had asked if I was all right after the crazy nut job had tried to slice my throat open.”

“What I meant to say,” he said in my ear, “is that you’re beautiful, no matter what you’re wearing, and that dress makes me wish I had another man’s soul.”

This series has been so good and this fourth installment did not disappoint. It had
Kelly
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I made the mistake of reading the first chapter!!!! Now I have to wait! I hate waiting
Didi
*** 3.5 STARS ***

This is going to be a frustrating and equally difficult review to write.

I've gotten to the point I was afraid of and dreading. HATING THE LOVE TRIANGLE.

KATHLEEN + KADE + BLANE = FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, up until this book I was not minding the love triangle. It wasn't that messy or annoying. Both men are delicious. Both men offering different things for Kat. Both men vying for her heart.

But here, in this book, it got messy. I won't spoil things. But A LOT happens. Good a
Cristal (Professional Book Procrastinator)
Review found at The Life & Times of a Book Addict.

There aren't enough words for me to describe how much I loved this book!! Best one to date.

“No one had shot at me in weeks, or beat me up. I hadn’t been cut, punched, or slapped. No one threatened me, stalked me, or stabbed me. It was a nice change.”

It’s been days after I’ve read Out of Turn by Tiffany Snow and I am still can’t stop thinking about it. I am going to apologize now in case this review turns into a bit of a rambling, gushing, Ka
Samien
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites
This book. I cannot shut up about this book. By far THE BEST one of the series.

From the very first book in this series, I've been Team Blane. I honestly never viewed these books as any sort of love triangle because I have always wanted Kat to fall in love and end up with Blane.

There's so much that happens in this book that had me gasping and questioning motives from Kat, Blane, and Kade. More so than the other books. The beginning of the book had me worried for Kat, that she was on a downward s
Myrto
All I can think of right now, is

and

Seriously, can you blame me? I've been waiting soooo long for this to happen! Just let me ride this wave of happiness...

O-kay.

So, in Out Of Turn Blane and Kathleen are apart, Kade is nowhere to be seen and Kathleen is still heartbroken and bitter. I mean, who wouldn't be after what Blane said and did?

Kathleen's attitude is like this:

because, hey, vodka is a broken-hearted girl's best friend! While Kade is MIA, Blane tries to win back Kathleen by "protecting
Jeanne
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Angst Overload stars!!

I have been completely consumed with this series this week! It's original, it's action packed and I have grown to love the characters. I love Tiffany Snow's writing. It's so nice to have a break from the played out storylines and cheesy dialogue. I had a hard time deciding between 4 and 5 stars for this installment. It had so many 5 star moments, great banter, awesome action and yet the last part of the book was almost too much for me to cope with! I don't think my re
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
I'm really confused, conflicted, and angry. I'm a Team (view spoiler) groupie from the VERY beginning, right when Tiffany introduced his character, and I have never wavered from my position. Well damn this book for making me second guessing myself, and damn the way (view spoiler)

It will be a while before I can actually put up a review without ranting with spoilers.
Kim  *Mo Chridhe*
I approve of polygamy.

TEAM KADE

Review to follow.
Raquel

5 KADE DENNON STARS!

This is the 4th book in the Kathleen Turner and I think it was my favorite so far.

Again, So much happens. Lots of action, suspense, twists, funny parts, steaminess, angst. Really entertaining, with no dull moments and really hard to put down. This was also the most frustrating book so far in the series mostly due to Kathleen in some parts, but oh well, Kade made up for it for me.

At this point, its no surprise that there is a love triangle in this series. And well I applaud
Mia
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-triangles
SO GOOD! Oh my god my favourite one yet, I didn't want it to end. Can't wait for the conclusion, May needs to come faster!!
Afua Owusu
Waaahat?!

That's all I keep saying, every 5 minutes. What? waahat! These are more cries of exasperation than sheer joy. I'm a huge Tiffany A. Snow fan. I've even e-mailed her to express so & I've was more than delighted to receive a response from her.
However, Out of Turn & Turn on a Dime (Blake's Third Person POV) were not stellar reads. I've got 60% of the book complete & while some of the book's dialogue had left me laughing or squealing with delight; the overall book is horrible.
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Torn between a man she loves but doesnt trust and a man that she wants but doesnt love. Will Kathleen end up with Blane or Kade?

I would loved to give 5 stars but I got a bit restless with Kathleen. Her jumping from one guy to the other, not owning up to her feelings. I needed her to decide sooner. Im still team Kade but my heart goes out to Blane.

This book still had all the action, heart flutters, angst, sexy time andso much feelings . I cant recommend this series enough!!! Im excited t
Jacqueline
This one just killed me! My favourite so far, there were fewer death defying incidents - although there were still plenty of them - and much more emotional angst in this as Kat flits between the hot brothers. There were so many gut churning moments, I was absolutely gripped. I'm not sure how the author's going to pull this back to a hea, but I'm intrigued enough to read on.

The fast paced action and tight plotting in this is such a refreshing change to read. This is a great series. Recommended, b
Sera ~ Catty Reader
Reread may 2018

Update: reread june 2017

It's a bit over the top haha and the love triangle gets a bit too much by now. But it's just a fun book and Kade is one of my favorite heroes ever.

________
Re-read.
Still love this series and Kade (*sigh*). It is really heavy on the love triangle though. I wish she'd just pick Kade already.
Sally
Nov 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favorites
Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner #4) by Tiffany Snow
5 Star book in a 5 star series!

I don’t know how to say this without sounding ridiculous and immature but it’s exactly how I feel so I’m going for it anyway. I swear NO…. I KNOW I must be Tiffany Snows biggest fan, this series biggest fan. There is no doubt in my mind….told you it would sound immature LOL. Truly I have LOVED these characters, this story, and the writing since I have picked up No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1) way back when on a
Samantha
Feb 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy-times, swoon

Kathleen almost gets killed. Yawn.

Someone threatens to rape Kathleen. Snooze.

Kathleen is stubborn and throws herself into danger. Boooored.

Yadda, yadda, sexual tension, yadda, yadda.

Kade sex scene. I'M ON THAT SHIT LIKE WHITE ON RICE!

Dammit, if it weren't for Kade and that ending, I don't know how I would feel about this series continuing! At this point I feel like every book has the exact same conflict and events.

CHOOSE KADE AND END THIS NONSENSE.

No normal person runs into this much trouble a
Heather
Tiffany Snow releases about one of these books per year. I read a lot, like four to five books a week. In the year between books, I always mark my calendar to prepare for the next release. But inevitably, it never fails, Every. Time. I forget how amazing this series is.

Kathleen has had her share of near death scrapes. She has been engaged to and recently dumped by Blane. She has had an undeniable attraction toward Blane's brother Kade, but, she has not acted on it. In the previous book, Blane br
Zizz
Jul 18, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
RE-READ AND DOWNGRADED FROM 5 TO 3 STARS

You see my review below - that's how I felt for this series until this installment. This should have been named TURNING POINT instead. After joining the FB groups and thinking it over for months, I realized that Out of Turn was a big disappointment to me. This was the installment that turned this love triangle into a tawdry mess.

Kathleen was funny. Kathleen was clumsy. Kathleen was lovable in her quirks. But the thing I liked the most about her was that s
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Blane or Kade? 39 140 May 10, 2014 05:48PM
Kat, preggers? 5 96 Dec 22, 2013 02:28PM
Buddy Read Zone: Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner #4) - 12/16 168 45 Dec 19, 2013 03:55AM
Countdown: Seven more days 1 21 Dec 10, 2013 12:52PM
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: giveaway 1 24 Nov 22, 2013 03:33PM
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Countdown to OOT release day. 9 28 Nov 20, 2013 03:55PM
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Come Alive (Experiment in Terror, #7)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #2)
  • Heller's Punishment (Heller, #4)
  • Justice (Galilee Falls Trilogy, #1)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong #1)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2)

Kathleen Turner (5 books)
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1)
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
“I'm not the hero, princess," he said roughly. "Hell, I'm not even the good guy. Don't try to pretend I'm something I'm not.” 16 likes
“It means you’re beautiful. Desirable. That I can’t keep my
hands off you any more than I can tell my heart to stop beating. It means I listen for your voice when I know you’re near and love it when I can smell your perfume on my clothes at the end of the day.”
11 likes