Start by marking “Complete Tracker: Tracks, Signs, and Habits of North American Wildlife” as Want to Read:
Complete Tracker: Tracks, Signs, and Habits of North American Wildlife

Complete Tracker: Tracks, Signs, and Habits of North American Wildlife

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A thorough guide to the tracks, signs, and habits of North America's wildlife, with more than 150 line drawings showing tracks of 60 different species.
Published April 3rd 2012 by Lyons Press

To ask other readers questions about Complete Tracker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Tracker

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Complete Tracker: Tracks, Signs, and Habits of North American Wildlife
Robert Risher
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is exactly what I sought in a tracking book. The content is varied and detailed, the pictures descriptive, and it's all well organized. If you're in search of this type of information for outdoor activities, I highly recommend this book. ...more
Kayla Kremke
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have not read this book cover to cover, only to sections where I want to know facts about and animal (I use it more as a referance) but it is an amazing book, same as the 1997 edition.
Eric Altman
Chris Palmares
Dec 23, 2019
Javier Alvarez
Jul 08, 2020
Len McDougall is a full-time outdoor writer, professional photographer, and illustrator with more than thirty years’ experience in the North Woods. His books include Tracking and Reading Sign, The Complete Tracker, Practical Outdoor Survival and The Self-Reliance Manifesto. He lives in Paradise, Michigan.

News & Interviews