Start by marking “Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1)” as Want to Read:
Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1)

Razer's Ride

(The Last Riders #1)

Beth Cornett is the town good girl, so staying out of the way of the motorcycle club’s dangerous members was a no brainer. Unfortunately, she manages to catch the eye of Razer, who has every intention of tempting her to take him on despite her misgivings. When her worst fears are realized, she is left heartbroken, determined to forget her walk on the wild side.

Razer was n
Published June 8th 2013 by Young Ink Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Razer's Ride, please sign up.
Lauren Michelle OMG this is my kick right now!!!! ok lets see check out these series (the first three listed are my favorite . . .

T.M. Frazier - King Series (!!!!…more

T.M. Frazier - King Series (!!!! CAN BE VERY INTENSE !!!!)
Kristen Ashley - Chaos
Crystal Spears - Breakneck (!!!! CAN BE VERY INTENSE !!!!)
Nicole Snow - Prairie Devils MC and Grizzlies MC
M.N. Forgy - The Devil's Dust
Ryan Michele - Ravage MC
River Savage - Knights Rebels MC
Jamie Begley - The Last Riders
(less)
Leirmarx If you havent read the book yet then there was no cheating "technically". He was interested in her and when he thought shes playing hard to get he…moreIf you havent read the book yet then there was no cheating "technically". He was interested in her and when he thought shes playing hard to get he went with another girl and she caught them in the act.
If you dont like men who are in love with one girl but still go through women then this is not the book for you. Although when he made the commitment to her he was true.
Most of this authors books have scenes where the guy gets caught doing the dirty with another, hurting the girl.(less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,345 books — 2,654 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
567 books — 1,278 voters

More lists with this book...

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful)
TOP 5 CRINGE WORTHY SCENES IN Razer's Ride.

description

CRINGE #5: Beth & Razer’s 1st Date.

“I am just saying, act your age.”
“Oh how am I not acting my age?”
“Well for one, it wouldn’t take me a whole day to kiss someone not so uptight.”
“I am not uptight.”
“Prove it.”
“How?”
“Like this.”
He put her hand on his hot length, wrenched her jeans down, and slid his fingers under her panties. “You’re tight. I love a tight pussy.”

description

"Beth was almost drawn out of her sexual haze by his words.
“Wait.” Beth tried to get he
Candace
As much as I hated a lot of what went on in this book, I have to admit that it was kind of a guilty pleasure for me. I hate cheating, but because of that, I often love books that broach that topic. Why? Well, I guess it is because I love books that can make me feel. Nothing elicits more feelings than those topics that push my limits, infuriate me and even disgust me. I love it when a book rips my heart out and leaves me screaming at my Kindle. I guess I'm kind of a masochist that way.

That being
Ashleyjo
May 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
description

I would rather have hot coals stuffed up my ass than read ONE more second of this bullshit.

** For the record, I didn't read the blurb or any other reviews before reading this pile of donkey dung book because a lovely, precious friend (waves at my former friend BGurl) decided I clearly don't pick enough bad books on my own. 'Read it; it'll be fun,' she said.

description

Not that the author's warning of "strong sexual situations" and "multiple partners" even begins to describe the fuckfest orgy that is thi
Smitty
Oct 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
If you like A HERO WHO TREATS WOMEN LIKE RECEPTACLES FOR SPERM,
then this is the book for you.

If you like A HERO WHO CALLS WOMEN WHO PREFER MONOGAMY "PRUDES",
then this is the book for you.

If you like A HERO WHO CHASTISES WOMEN FOR BLUSHING BECAUSE HE SOMEHOW PERCEIVES IT AS JUDGEMENT,
then this is the book for you. (Seriously? She BLUSHED, she didn't open a damned bible and start quoting scripture) *eye roll*.

If you like A HERO WHO TAKES WOMEN TO AN ORGY (without forewarning), PRESSURES THEM TO WA
Wanderlust
Returned for refund 52% in, a DNF with no second thoughts, surprised I even got that far to be honest.

The book in Gif's

[image error]
Kristina
Feb 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
-100 STARS

RAZER IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. I HATE HIM. HE IS A PERVERTED DEGENERATE!

This book is a joke. The so called Hero is a sleazebag pig who never changes. The annoyingly weak & simple heroine just lets the Hero continue to be a manwhore. Pathetic.

I am repulsed that this is being written as a love story. Bullshit.'

This is about a group of sleazy dickheads who get off on having orgies with multiple women.

The H shows NO consideration or RESPECT for the h whatsoever. He continuously demean
Paganalexandria
I did not like this at all. This book isn't at all what is advertised. You expect a good motorcycle club read. Instead you get a story about a lame sex club that happens to ride motorcycles. Of course they aren't outlaw bikers because that would be wrong...like I said, lame. Razor is a completely inconsiderate asshat, who never earns my respect. He is constantly smacked in the face with Beth's church girl innocence, but is always pushing her boundaries by being disrespectful and crass. Don't eve ...more
Jenna
Jul 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
This book was horrible... I only got about third of the way in and I just couldn't anymore. It was all over the place: point-of-view was changing from sentence to sentence making it super confusing, the story did not flow AT ALL, and the character's attitudes and actions and such were just really not believable.

For a first time author, I think it was an okay start, and I would give it like 2 or 3 stars, but goodreads is not a site just for self-publishing, never written before authors. I don't
ABookFiend
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
I hate to rate any book under three stars knowing the author put a lot of time and effort into writing it but this one just couldn't make the grade for okay. I felt like every stereotype was thrown into this book filled with unlikeable characters and unreal situations.

Our heroine, Beth, was raised by an evil preacher who pounded the fear of religion into so we understand why she is an uptight young woman. One minute she is the product of her upbringing, shocked at a motorcycle club's (MC) party
Deserie williams
Nov 25, 2015 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no
self note: HELL NO! Big time Asshole cheater, orgy loving ,manwhore H!!!
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 20, 2013 rated it liked it

“We are a motorcycle club that enjoys sexual freedom”

description

Well this book is definitely fast paced and I did enjoy the ride for the most part. The book did have a couple of errors but I thought the author did a good job with the book.

This biker gang was basically a sex group with motorcycles more than a hardcore biker group. Readers know how I love my bikers gangs but I found this group offensive to my ideal biker groups. Priority wise it was sex, their “secret” business and then the bikes and the cl
Mitch Castro
Nov 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

3 Reluctant-To-Give-This-Rate Star.

This is my second attempt to read something that is beyond outside my reading box – ménage. Though, it wasn't what I expected considering the ménage part was downplayed or toned down. I’m happy, and at the same time, pissed that I’ve given my entire day between reading this novel, busying myself to dodge reading it, and suppressing myself to post further updates that can legally sue me of libel or oral defamation. :D

This is also the first time I fell asleep – t
.chel.
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was ok

This seemed more like a sex club than an MC club.

The whole casual way they just shared women openly within the club may have bothered me more than I would have liked (view spoiler). It was a straight up orgy fest.

Then there was the whole fact that the characters just seemed unbelievable. For instance, Beth’s portrayal of being a virginal pa
Geri Reads
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was ok

Could have been great but the execution just wasn't up to par. This had a lot of potential but it fizzled out somewhere.

This book is badly in need of an editor to ferret out glaring mistakes throughout the book. The typos and grammatical errors are just too many to ignore. There were times where I had to reread a sentence or paragraph twice or thrice in order to understand what the characters were trying to say. It was just a mess, which was a crying shame because I really liked the st
Temwa
May 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Pathetic heroine. No self respecting woman would act like this. Don't even get me started on the disgusting excuse for a hero. All in all this book was a good way of wasting 90 minutes of my life.
Mojo_Mama
This was so terribly written and plotted, it was almost painful to read. I am absolutely floored at its GR rating.
Liz
Oct 28, 2014 rated it did not like it
There are some books that are great and some that are train wrecks. This one fell in the latter category and was lucky to get the one star I gave it.
I read this author’s book Riot a few days ago and thought it was awesome – 4 stars and I read it in one sitting. Thinking I had found a great new author I got the first book in her biker series and eagerly started it.
This is what I learned; a tenth book is infinitely superior to a debut one.
This was really awful to read. My number one complaint was
Sheryl C. Nash
HOT DAMN!!!! If you like books on MC (Motorcycle) Clubs, then i GUARANTEE that you will like this story too!!! AGAIN, i bought this book on a whim from an unknown author and i was blown away by the story!! SURE there were a few editing errors/typos/etc... BUT i still managed to totally LOVE this story about Razer and Beth!!!

What made THIS story/author different in my opinion, was that i felt that the story/writing started out weak BUT it actually got better further into the book!!!

This is NOT m
Stevie
Nov 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
GOOD OLD FASHIONED POLYGAMOUS CULT ROMANCE

If you love HBO’s “Big Love” and TLC’s “Sister Wives”, you’re going to love Jamie Begley’s “Last Riders” Motorcycle Cult series.

BRIEF STORY SYNOPSIS:

ELDER-WHORE RAZER is a young, polygamous motorcycle cult member sent to Treepoint, Kentucky on a mission to convert innocent, virginal women to the Polygamous lifestyle and bring them back to the MC to live in harmony with the rest of the Elder-Whores and Sister-Sluts.

description

BETH CORNETT is one of the innocent, v
Liz
Dec 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 63%. I just couldn't stand it anymore.

The hero was a jackass. He was rude and treated women like toilet paper. All he ever thought about was sex. I don't mean he had sex a lot (though he did, with anything that had a pulse). I mean he literally never looked at a woman without thinking of her in a sexual way. Never. Not once. It was like women weren't even people to him, merely objects to get off in.

He also (weirdly) assumed all women are okay with casual hook-ups, blowjobs on a first date
TumbleNRoll
WARNING: I want to make it crystal clear that the following comments are my own personal opinions. I am not telling anyone what to think about this book series or the characters in it. I am not judging people for enjoying or not enjoying this series or characters. I am not judging people's opinions of this series or characters. And I am not going to lecture people, call people names, or chastise people who have opinions about this series or characters that differ from my own. I say this because ...more
Wendy
https://www.google.com/search?q=2 rating stars

This series has been on my TBR list for a long time and since I love biker/MC books, I figured I would finally give it a go. I should have paid more attention to the reviews though, because this book was definitely NOT for me.... I should never have started it....

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor just horrible gif

I love my MC books a bit rowdy, but that's not what this was. I wouldn't even call them a Motorcycle-club....more like a freaking "sex-club". Now Don't get me wrong..I absolutely love my "smex" and "steam" but I also love it when it com
Neeta
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Sucked me in however I have huge issues with....

I really, really don't like the club orgy/sharing/voyeur stuff... and I find the hero's coercive behaviour (and the subtle threat of my way or the highway) to get the heroine involved really creepy.

The guys still having this deep seeded need and desire to 1) still REGULARLY watch other women have sex - other women that they've previously had sex with themselves and women who are the women the other guys are in love with (ewww - watching that is jus
Gunjeeta
May 04, 2014 rated it did not like it
this is most definitely not the series for me. !!!!
that's all.
i can handle many things ,, even disturbing things in an erotic novel... !!
but what i cannot handle is the fact, that the guy who feels something strong for a girl is equally inclined towards sharing her.
MC books have a way about them that i am familiar about, but this ain't a book i enjoyed or even understood.
the club really is more like ughhh...
unspeakable.
not an advocate of sharing or.. or free-for-all fests. i am repelled.
real
Alicia
Jul 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
I love MC books. But this was just to much. There wasn't one character I liked in this book. Razer...where to begin. Just a horrible person. Beth was dumb. How many times is razer going to screw up before you leave, I don't care if it was fake just gross. This story was just bad all around. I'd give it a negative rating if a could. Don't waste your timer, go read something from Kristen Ashley, she knows how to do it!!!
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jamie-begley
Well fuck me silly. What a pleasant surprise. Finished this thru one sitting.

I must admit I've been in a HUGE book funk. Nothing was grabbing my attention. Nothing was "calling" to me. I continued reading but don't ask me what I read or what the story was about. Nothing was memorable. I was on my Kindle Fire and was looking at the ads they have at the bottom which I'm thankful for cause it brought me to this book. Now ever since I got into Madeline Sheehan, Kristen Ashley and Joanna Wylde's MC
Olivia
Jan 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: gave-up-on
I got to 36% with this book and by that time I had already been tempted to put it down at least 8 times.

This is where I finally just had enough:

“I can’t handle a man going from woman to woman," Beth stated. “Sex has to mean something to me," Beth confessed. “I know it’s old fashioned.”

“Not old-fashioned, sweet. But Beth, I have to be honest, my dick doesn’t have a woman’s name on it and it won’t ever. I like sex and enjoy a variety of partners. I practice safe sex and the others in the house d
Rennie
Jun 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Honestly, I hated it. WFH?? I love, I mean LOVE, MC books, but that was AWFUL. I gave it a star just because I read it.

First, there was Beth. Raised by the town's pastor who tortured her and her foster sis. But she was sweet, innocent, shy and mistrustful. Her job was to help elderly people in town.

Then there was Razer. A man-whore. He was so f*cking disrespectful, I could threw the book through the window. The way he treated her...

I don't even know when Beth fall for him, because I did not unde
Aj
Jan 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
Awful, DNF. Views of women in this book are so sexist. I can handle alpha males but this guy was just a ahole. I tried to read it twice and it was worse the second time around.
*contains spoilers* Locker James? need help understanding something 2 51 May 15, 2015 03:37AM
Does he end up being faithful? 50 273 Nov 26, 2014 06:13AM
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Defiance (Defiance, #1)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Damaged and the Knight (Damaged, #2)
  • Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3)
  • Rough Ride (Riding With Honor, #1)
  • Making the Cut (Saving Dallas, #2)
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Nash (The Skulls, #3)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Lyon's Crew (The Lyon, #1)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

The Last Riders (10 books)
  • Viper's Run (The Last Riders, #2)
  • Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)
  • Cash's Fight (The Last Riders, #5)
  • Shade (The Last Riders, #6)
  • Lucky's Choice (The Last Riders, #7)
  • Winter's Touch (The Last Riders, #8)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • Rider’s Revenge (The Last Riders #10)
“Beth accepted what she had known from the first time she had seen Razer in front of the police station with that motorcycle; that given half a chance, he would break her heart.” 24 likes
“She was the first person, man or woman, to hold a marker for the head of The Last Riders.” 9 likes