Start by marking “Masters Of My Desire (The Doms Of Genesis, #2)” as Want to Read:
Masters Of My Desire (The Doms Of Genesis, #2)

Masters Of My Desire

(The Doms of Genesis #2)

Plowing into Bambi and totaling my SUV wasn't the way I envisioned starting my vacation. Then again, neither was being rescued by two gorgeous men. Nick Masters and Dylan Thomas swooped in to save me from the wreck. They weren't just knights in a shining truck, but Dominants so potent the submissive hidden inside me clawed to kneel at their feet.

To my surprise, they offere
Published June 8th 2013 by Dream Words, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Masters Of My Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Masters Of My Desire

Jenny
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Really good 2nd book in the series . . .

Savannah is super insecure & I feel that that could have been played upon more - the nerdy girl that has one had sex 2x. It could have been more expanded on how her 2 Domms could have helped her thru it instead of being just "I don't like to be naked".

At the end, we revisit the characters from the 1st book and it is odd that this book is more parallel to the first so we get Mika & Emerald's story in short revisit thru friends eyes.

Shayna
Originally posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspo...

"It's not the body that makes the submissive, but rather what's inside their heart. That's where the true beauty lies."

Masters of my Desire by Jenna Jacob was a delicious, sexy, kinky treat that I couldn't get enough of. Jenna had me at "Master Masters." Woohoo! Here we go, back to Genesis, where everybody knows your kink. Back to sexy, scary, alpha Doms....back to bratty submissives....back to family. I fell in love with Genesis and it
Miranda Whore
Sep 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Review for Masters of My Desire by Jenna Jacob

Masters of My Desire is book two in The Doms of Genesis series by Jenna Jacob. This book follows Sir Dylan and Sir Nick as they introduce Savannah into the BDSM lifestyle.

Honestly, I’m struggling with writing this review… first off I want to express that the storyline of this book is a solid insta-love romance with mild BDSM content. Yes, Savannah is made to call Nick and Dylan Sir and/or Master and they do call her a whole variety of subbie nicknam
Dami (Damiellar)
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really shouldn't have bought this as it has completely blown my planned budget (that is I can purchase 1 eboook book each weekend... that's it) But I confess that when I saw this was available I couldn't wait the 24 hours until Saturday.

I adored the previous book in this series Embracing My Submission, it just grabbed me, tore away any pretense of control over my emtions and made itself an essential entry on my 'must reread ... regularly' list.

This didn't not disappoint in the least. Finishin
Shelley
This is the 2nd book in The Dom's of Genesis series & I loved it. This series is getting better & better!!! :)

I love Savannah (the nerd), Nick (totally Alpha male) & Dylan (Alpha, but not as Alpha as Nick) together. I love how Jenna brought the readers back to the beginning of how the 3 of them met, the struggles that each of them face trying to be together, while facing issues of their own & how finally love really does make it all worth while. I wouldn't mind being in the middl
Lynn Edgar
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Masters Of My Desire was as good as first book in this Series. Be honest. What hot blooded girl hasn't fantasized about 2 guys. Her training and submission helped her become a confident woman with the help of her 2 Masters. Loved this book and look forward to reading the next in this series.
Shelby
*I received a free copy to read & review or Wicked Reads*

This book was the 2nd in the Doms of Genesis series, it can be read as a stand alone, although there is some building upon the first book.
Savannah is a natural submissive, she's not in the lifestyle but has read enough to pique her interest. While driving to her annual get-a-way, to meet her sister, she hits a deer on a rural road and totals her vehicle. Stranded on the side of the road with no phone service, she's considering her opt
Missy Fern - BFD Book Blog
This book is the second book in a series, a stand-alone but it references the first book without much explanation. This is a BDSM book. It you don't like the Master/ slave relationship, this book is not for you.

I was intrigued with the idea of two Doms (one's an Alpha Dom) and a submissive named Savannah, who has not explored the lifestyle or her sexuality in general...she is seriously inexperienced but not a virgin. The Doms, Nick and Dylan, are searching for the "one" they can share forever. S
Ruthie Taylor
Sep 06, 2014 rated it liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This is the second in the series, and whilst you don't need to read 'Embracing My Submission' first, it would make certain relationships clearer.

The story starts away from the Club, but the topic of D/s is there from the beginning. I really enjoyed the story; I liked seeing familiar characters in different settings - although it made me even more angry on Julianna's behalf ... ; and the relationship was H O T. However, the
Morgan (youarethelibrarian)
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reread review:
I loved this just as much, if not more, the second time around!!! I don't know why this is my favorite of the ones I've read in the series, but it is. Savannah and Dylan and Nick are just perfect together!

Original review:
So far I love this series. The characters are so real, and their emotions are potently projected off the page. I wish we could have learned more about Nick and Dylan's pasts, but the little taste serves to move the plot along.

Towards the end, there is almost a fu
Angela Love
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loanables
This book was "Smokin" Nerdy Loner girl meets Two YES Two Smokin hot men after she accidently hits bambi in a freak snow storm.... Nick and Dylan notice her submissive side instantly as she tries like Hell to hide it....I could tell you all the AWESOME details of this book but that would just ruin it for you...... I will say there will be laughter, anger, fear, tears, joy and LOVE.....as always Jenna Jacob does NOT disappoint!!!! She knocked this book out of the park!!!! I Love her work and can' ...more
Ava Snow
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Ms. Jacob for another fantastic book. I have to tell you I fell for Nick and Dylan from the start. There strength and patience was amazing. Their punishments made me squirm in my seat. Savanna drove me nuts throughout the book but I loved her willingness to try and overcome her fears. I look forward to the next installment from the Doms of Genesis.
Maddison Hoy
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book did nasty things to me lol. I enjoyed every second of this book.
But dammit I wanted a wedding and possibly Savannah pregnant.
Kathy Wideman
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series and I recommend they be read in order. Savannah is on her way to have a sister’s getaway when she plows into a deer and wrecks her car. Dylan and Nick come to her rescue. She has read enough about BDSM and the names they keep calling her spark her interest. The way the act and treat her make her almost sure they are Doms, both of them. The way they act make her submissive want to come out and play. The guys can tell Savannah is submission and agree to teach ...more
Brittany Renea -Britt's-Literary-Love
***WARNING*** This is a review of ALL FOUR books that are out in the series so far***

I'd like to start off by saying...WOW. Jenna Jacob knows BDSM and knows it well. There are so many BDSM books out there at the moment. I’ve
read quite a few and I have to say that this series completely blew me away. The
author combines wicked hot sex with the perfect amount of suspense to create an
intense look into the lives of several couples at Club Genesis. I believe this
is how BDSM should be portrayed…with
Melanie Marnell
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Fantasy Men

Talk about your "deer in the headlights" look. That's what Savannah gets when two gorgeous hunks stop to help her after she hits deer. Little does she know but these two men are the stuff that her fantasies are made of. Nick and Dylan are immediately drawn to Savannah and recognize her submissive side almost immediately. The three spend a life changing week exploring a menage relationship. However, Savannah is plagued by self doubts and insecurities. The two men make some headway
Saskia
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
The second book in the series, but it can be read as a stand alone. It is the story about Nick, Dylan and Savannah. I wouldn’t mind getting caught in a snowstorm with two hunky Doms.

What I loved about this story is how it portrayed Savannah fears and insecurities and how slowly she lets the walls she built around her heart crumple.

Stephanie Beasley
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Master's of my Desire: Book 2 Doms of Genesis

Wow.. Loved this story. 2 Dom's one Submissive.. What more could you ask for in this story!! I love how they work through the issues at hand & everything is not just hunk dory. I recommend this series & the Author. Can't wait to read what happens next in the series.
Buffer
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Towards the ending 30% it was so boring I had to skim it through.
Cynthia Siermienski
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Masters Of My Desire

Another wonderful story of the life style. I am engrossed in your books. I know I will be reading every one of them.
Adriana
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved...
Heather Scott mannella
May 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF!! This book is so unrealistic and just too much that I can’t even get into it!!
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dominance and submission genuinely had nothing to do with kinky sex, but everything to do with trust, faith and letting go.

The statement above is the fundamental message in each of these amazing stories. Jenna Jacobs does an outstanding job of not only telling stories of two people finding their soulmate, she weaves in and masterfully conveys the dynamics of the BDSM lifestyle and the multiple facets of how those that live the life mold it into what makes their relationship and themselves...who
Casey
Apr 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
~*~Book Description~*~

To my surprise, they offered to teach me the joys of submission. I shoved down my fears and agreed to spend one glorious week of p
Tiana
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
it was good scenes but she did a lot of crying after everything....
Angie
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~

This is the second book in the series. If you read the first book like I did, you might be a little ticked because the first book kind of gave away the ending of this book before it even started. That being said, I loved the book. On the way to meet her sister she hits a deer, then a snow storm hits, however, Dylan and Nick are there to save the day. The chemistry between Dylan, Savannah and Nick is amazing and
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
Now we're gonna spice it up a bit! This particular book has mfm scenarios and they're hot. I believe it would be hard for a woman to suddenly find herself in the midst of a Dom much less two at the same time. Savannah finds herself in the middle of two Dom's while on her annual vacation. She's never explored her submissive side. Shied away from it really. Now she really has no excuse.

Nick and Dylan are determined to get Savannah to submit to them. They both believe after spending time with her s
Pratr- Authors
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Amazon Masters of my Desires is book 2 of The Doms of Genesis series. This book explorers the story of Savannah, Dylan and Nick. Its a hot, steamy book. It makes you want to become a submissive if Nick and Dylan can be your Sirs!!!

Savannah is your topical (nerdy) woman. She has not had a lot of sexual experiences and feels that she must not be very good if the 2 people she had sex with never wanted more. she has looked in to sub/dom lifestyle and is intrigued about it. would love to find out mo
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Combine editions 10 15 May 07, 2016 06:21AM
  • Levi's Ultimatum
  • Brie Visits Master's Italy (After Graduation, #7)
  • Over The Line (Mastered, #3)
  • Innocence Defied (New York, #3)
  • Two Loves for Alex
  • Stephon & Matt (Club El Diablo #7)
  • Taken by Chance (Club Volare, #5)
  • The Young and the Submissive (The Doms of Her Life, #2)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • The Student (The Professor, #2)
  • The Dom with a Safeword (Badass Brats, #1)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • On Her Master's Secret Service (Masters and Mercenaries, #4)
USA Today Bestselling author Jenna Jacob paints a canvas of passion, romance, and humor as her Alpha men and the feisty women who love them unravel their souls, heal their scars, and find a happy-ever-after kind of love. Heart-tugging, captivating, and steamy, Jenna’s books will surely leave you breathless and craving more.
A mom of four grown children, Jenna and her Alpha-hunk husband live in Kans

The Doms of Genesis (10 books)
  • Embracing My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #1)
  • Master Of My Mind (The Doms of Genesis #3)
  • Saving My Submission (The Doms of Genesis, #4)
  • Seduced by My Doms (The Doms of Genesis, #5)
  • Sin City Submission (A Doms of Genesis Novella)
  • Lured By My Master  (The Doms of Genesis #6)
  • Resisting My Submission (The Doms Of Genesis, #7)
  • Craving His Command (The Doms Of Genesis, #7.5)
  • Seeking My Destiny (The Doms Of Genesis, #8)