Start by marking “Bite-Sized Magic (The Bliss Bakery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bite-Sized Magic (The Bliss Bakery, #3)

Bite-Sized Magic

(The Bliss Bakery #3)

This third book in Kathryn Littlewood's acclaimed Bliss trilogy mixes the down-home heart-punch of Ingrid Law's Newbery Honor Book Savvy, the always-on-the-edge-of-chaos comedy of Cheaper by the Dozen, and a humorous magic all its own to create a thoroughly original confection, a delicious guilty pleasure for readers of all ages.

Rose won back her family's magical Cookery B
Published February 11th 2014 by Katherine Tegen Books (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bite-Sized Magic, please sign up.

Dena (Batch of Books)
The only problem with the Bliss series is that every time I read one of the books, I have an uncontrollable urge to eat cake. And cookies. Or any other baked dessert.

This is the third installment of the Bliss series, and I sincerely hope that it won't be the last! The ending left me hopeful that there will be more books. Although Bite-Sized Magic is part of a series, it can be read on its own. In this book, Rose is abducted by a sinister man looking to take over the world through the use of evil
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
Actual Rating: 2.5 stars

After receiving book three unsolicited, I decided to power through this middle grade series if I liked it well enough. Though I probably wouldn’t have picked it up on my own, I definitely do not begrudge the time that I spent hanging out with Rosemary Bliss. Like most middle grade, I think it’s probably only going to truly shine for young readers, but it was still enjoyable for me as an adult, or at least I play one in my daily life.

Read the full review at A Reader of Fic
Faith
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The one and only thing wrong with this book is it gave me the uncontrollable urge to eat something sweet.
It was REALLY good! New unforgettable characters and unique recipes are introduced in this story. There is a new thrilling plot, as a new matter that once again brings the world's fate into the hands of Rosemary Bliss. You will be on the edge of you seats on the newest amazing book of the Bliss series. I hope it won't be the last!
Hillary
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Bliss trilogy especially the last book. Bite-Sized Magic of course stressed the importance of family love. During the third book, Rose has learned so much about her family magic and her own gift. She goes through many difficult choices and a dangerous time. But in the end, she is rewarded with her birthday wishes and the love of her family. Not to mention Rose saved the world, AGAIN. I loved these books and recommend
to anyone who loves a cute and clever story line. Bliss series!!
A
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Brilliant book to round out the series. I love the La Cage Aux Folles conflict toward the end. Thoroughly enjoyable and a solid critique of the food industrial complex.
Izabella (Pages Full of Stars)

Like the two previous books in the series, this one was just charming and full of humour and descriptions of delicious food. I think that I liked it the least, but it was still an enjoyable read and I think it's perfect for middle grade readers, as the adventures of Rosemary and the whole Bliss family are lots of fun.
Emily
Feb 24, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my least favorite of the 3 Bliss novels. Though I still thoroughly enjoy the characters and Littlewood's writing style, this plot seemed way out of left field.

While I am all for encouraging young people to avoid preservative laden, processed foods, this tale was over the top with the evil "Mostess Snack Company" and poorly connected to the first 2 stories of the series. Several elements made no sense based on what we know from the previous books. (view spoiler)
Amanda
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
It is with a sense of relief that I finish this series...though the author did, of course, put in a tiny little ominous bit from semi-evil Aunt Lily to hang over the ending just as a way to leave the series open. Aunt Lily seriously needs to be MORE; she either needs to commit to being all evil or coming around to loving the family and leaving the bad guys. This wishy-washy non-bad guy that she is really doesn't move me. Bad guys need to be BAD.

Finally got to see Rose work with her brothers here
Zomick's  Bakery
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Interesting fantasy book full of adventures. Kids love it, at least mine do. Even I have read it, and must admit it can enjoyable even by adults. Funny thing is that the author of the book that regularly comes to my Zomick's bakery trade it for weekly supply of a olive challah bread!!!
Grace
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I thought this book was okay. I didn't like this book as much as the other two because nothing SUPER exiting really happened compared to the other books. I just didn't have as much fun reading this book as the others. And It felt like the author ran out of ideas so it got more and more boring.
Carrie
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!!!!!
Tilly Wulandari
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet way to end a sweet adventure that full of flour, sugar, and other sweet things. Wish it to be filmed, it would be like Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, I guess
Tiffany Spencer
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bite Sized Magic
Plot: We’re all in for a treat. In Bite Sized Magic Rosemary Bliss gets abducted when The Big Bakery Law is passed. Basically, the law is because small town bakeries are a threat to big factory operations if you have less than a thousand workers you have to shut down. The owners of the Mostess Company (Mr. Butter and Mr. Ker) have heard all about her win in Paris and need her to perfect their 5 signiture snack cakes. But unlike the magic used in her own family’s bakery embedded i
Gail
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the Bliss Bakery Trilogy (though given a hint at the end, there could be more!), Rose Bliss and her cohort of creatures, friends, and family face very difficult times even after her triumph of winning an international baking contest and winning back the family's secret magic cookbook. A national law has been passed forbidding small bakeries from operating and only large conglomerates with a large number of employees may sell baked goods. That leaves only two, Mostess and Katie' ...more
#Hello Summer
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Emory, Addie, Lacey, Bri(know,tell miss.r)
Shelves: school, favorites
Twyla
Viola
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Rose is captured and forced to work for the evil Rolling Pin Society she doesn't know what to do. Can Rose defeat the Society and free her parents, who are being held in a hotel room that is under the Society's control?
Julia
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A totally new take on the Bliss family, this was a book that totally built up the suspense but was still as fun as always! The dark side of baking is shown in its full light within this book, and how dangerous it truly is.
Rachel
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Evelyn Kuzminski
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I didn't like it as much as the first two, but I still really liked it. Rose saves the day again, this time with help from her family, yes, but also some people she meets. It ends on a good note, with a happy day. I think this is the last one in the series, but I wish it weren't.
Lively Sonia
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
delicious as usual ~
Akia Kira
Jun 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Not as good as the Second. but still, I enjoyed it
Belva Shelor
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
This was the end to a children's series. Very entertaining
Nancy  Drew
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Meghan
I love how this series ended. And I hope Rose becomes the best baker ever.
Alwien
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book because it was exciting and fun if you like baking. In the evening I couldn't put it down.
Leila Rumeila
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Actually, 4.5!
Idk, i've preferred the 2nd to 3rd as well as 1st ones.
However, this series' been still one of the best series ever for me!
Cant wait to read the 4th 💕💕💕
Jessica G
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The last book in this amazing series is just as good as the rest. It follows such a different storyline as rose comes across many challenges. I really recommend all these books
hanhilhen
The plot wasn't very convincing. Got kidnapped and no police?????
Kimberly
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars // Very funny and heartwarming, I laugh out loud many times! Great middlegrade series
Tifany
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,75

(( I mean... You can never go wrong with a book full of delicious cakes and sweets in it, right? ))
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dua Belas Pasang Mata
  • The Creature Department
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • The Pirate's Coin (Sixty-Eight Rooms, #3)
  • The Lost Realm (The Chronicles Of Fantasy Kingdom #1)
  • The Bag of Bones (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #2)
  • Dark Parallel (The Joshua Files, #4)
  • The Lure
  • Manxmouse
  • First Time in Beijing: Nostalgia Kisah Cinta Semusim Lalu
  • The Wizard's Dog
  • Lee Raven, Boy Thief
  • Holland: One Fine Day in Leiden
  • Nibiru dan Kesatria Atlantis
  • A Dragon's Guide to Making Your Human Smarter (A Dragon's Guide, #2)
  • Cocktails & Ketchup
  • Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)
  • The Quirks: Welcome to Normal
Kathryn Littlewood is a writer, actress, comedienne, and bon vivant who lives in New York City, works often in Los Angeles, and has a sweet tooth for pain au chocolat and sweet novels for middle-grade readers. This, her second novel, is a sequel to her first, Bliss.

The Bliss Bakery (8 books)
  • Bliss (The Bliss Bakery, #1)
  • A Dash of Magic (The Bliss Bakery, #2)
  • Die Glücksbäckerei: Die magische Verwandlung (The Bliss Bakery, #4)
  • Die magische Rettung (Die Glücksbäckerei, #5)
  • Die Glücksbäckerei - Die magische Zeit (The Bliss Bakery, #6)
  • Die Glücksbäckerei – Das magische Fest (Die Glücksbäckerei, #7)
  • Die Glücksbäckerei: Die magische Schule (The Bliss Bakery, #8)