Start by marking “Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)

Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers #1)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  25,078 Ratings  ·  2,578 Reviews
From the author of the New York Times, USA Today & Wall Street Journal bestselling novel, THE EDGE OF NEVER, comes a story of passion and survival…

Sarai was only fourteen when her mother uprooted her to live in Mexico with a notorious drug lord. Over time she forgot what it was like to live a normal life, but she never let go of her hope to escape the compound where sh
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 393 pages
Published June 19th 2013 by J.A. Redmerski (first published June 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Killing Sarai, please sign up.
Kristin Duffy Suh-rye with accent on the rye. Go to youtube " how to pronounce Sarai"

Lisa
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-reads

WE ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE, TOTO! THERE IS NO CLICKING OUR HEELS TO GET OUT! THIS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WORLD!

description

Two people driven by their circumstances.

Two people who are products of their environment.

Brought together by fate, perhaps?

Or, maybe....just a shitty happenstance.

....it feels like a hundred drunk butterflies are having an orgy in my stomach.

Why, yes it does!

Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski will leave you on the edge of your seat, panting and gripping your e-reader with a vice gr
Hulya Kara Yuksel
OMFG finally we have official photos... 😍😍😍

And you can read Jessica's official blog post. ❤She is also giving some info about book 7!🙂

----------

VICTOR FAUST is getting ready to kill!!! LOOK AT THIS, PLEASE! 😍😍😍

I can't believe this is finally happening. 😎

-------------

OMG people look at this!!! Killing Sarai is going to be a TV series. :D
Mmm Victor looks so hawt! :D

I'm sooooo exc
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister
*4.5 Stars*

Now THAT is how to make readers fearlessly fall for the bad-boy!

Killing Sarai is an action-packed, unconventional love story that will undoubtably push your boundaries as a reader. Its bold setting takes place in a twisted world where kidnapping, sex slavery, and cold-blooded murder barely induce so much as a flinch. Its intensity will astound you and its unique character development will have you unashamedly rooting for the bad-guy—who, quite possibly, is not as bad as he seems...

Sar
Christy
5 MUST READ STARS!!!

photo 9b53a4ac-7567-42bc-a425-bc11a7b406ea_zpse12ce9d3.jpg

Wow... just wow. That is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about this book. It really ‘wowed’ me. J.A. Redmerski just has a knack for writing my favorite books. This book is so different from the Edge of Never, but just as good. Darker reads, books with a little bit of a twist. Books where the hero is really the ‘bad guy’ too. Those are my absolute favorites. And this book fit right into that category.

Sarai is a girl who has been a prisoner of a Mexican drug l
xrysa
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Sarai
Beautiful but defeated and damaged.

Victor
Can he be her savior?

Sarai is a 23 year old girl.She's been held as a captive for 9 years.She cant stand witnessing the rapping and the abusing anymore.She has to escape.Yet her only opportunity for a ticket to freedom is an American.He is a cold blooded murderer but given the circumstances she cant be picky so she sneaks into his car threatening him and she is praying that her plan has worked.However back in the compound she left behind her best fri
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites

OK. Yeah. I fell for the bad guy.

From the first few pages, Killing Sarai had my undivided attention. Unputdownable!

The story here is that of an American girl, Sarai, who was handed off to a Mexican drug dealer at the age of fourteen by her own mother. Her life since then has been one filled with drugs, brutality, murder and slavery. She knows escape is futile - it would be suicide. Out there in the middle of Mexico, there is literally no where she can go. So when an American hit man comes to
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
description

Omg it was amazing!!!Killing Sarai kept me on my toes from the first page until the end!!I was captivated by the thrilling story!!!I love it!! :))

This is a story about Sarai....

description

who at the age of 14 her mother gave her away to a Mexican drug lord named Javier who has developed an obsessive liking towards her...
She was been forced into a sexual relationship with Javier.
Sarai finally caught a chance for freedom when Victor a hired assassin and a dangerous man visits the compound for some special mi
Ash Wednesday
1.5 STARS

Anyone up for some Jeopardy?

I'll take familiar blurbs for 200, Alex.

clue-1

Um...

Okay let's pause for an awkward second and admire the pink, tattooed elephant named Caithness Macbeth in the room.

...

Everyone good?

Don't get me wrong, this is a totally different story (more along the lines of Leon: The Professional but not as good), but given the distant yet still noticeable similarities with a favorite series and my gripes against this book, I'm having a hard time thinking of what I liked abou
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Completely Enthralling Stars
I don't think that this thing between us is love, or even lust. It's something else, something powerful and unmistakable that neither of us have been able to ignore. But it doesn't have a face. Or a name.

I am discipline. Sarai is rage.

This book was a roller coaster of emotions that I wished would never end.
I still can't exactly put into words everything that I felt about this book.

I went from

Shelves: favorites, buddy-read
3rd time reading this and I'm still obsessed with this series

---------------------------------------------
09/21/2015
Oh man. This book was like a drug, I craved every messed up page.
Maddie
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Maddie by: Fauzia
Shelves: bb, dark, favorite, made-me-cry
Not for under 18
According to me a Prologue or the 1st Chapter of a book is THE reflection - so it must capture my attention from page 1 I will continue a few more chapters to give the Book a fair chance to change my mind!

Herewith my review!

description
I need to start with all my FRIENDS who asked very nicely that I READ this book – YOU GUYS ROCK BIG-TIME – Loves ya!!!

This particular book have many – many excellent reviews – So I am only doing a view quotes and pictures for chapter development! Some of m
Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5++++STARS out of 5
Genre: Romance/Suspense

FIRE. THIS BOOK WAS FIRE. LITERALLY UNPUTDOWNABLE.

photo tumblr_moo6y9NnFl1s5p3ioo1_400_zps093ce93d.gif

This is how you do it. This is how you write and tell a story. J.A. Redmerski just set a bar... And that shit is sky scrapper high. Seriously people I inhaled this book in one day. ADRENALINE PUMPING, OMG THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN, GASPING FOR AIR, HEART POUNDING, PAGE TURNING, DAMN THAT WAS HOT AS HELL CAN I GET A SERVING OF VICTOR PLEASE!

Th
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **kick-ass** STARS

“Despite my growing fear, I still want to be right where I am, trapped in the merciless arms of a killer.”

My kind of book. I can't even begin to tell you how right this read was for me. Killing Sarai is one of those stories that just clicked with me from the first page. Angst, action, edge of the seat suspense and a subtly developed romance story. None of that insta-lust nonsense.

First and foremost I have to thank my dear friend Jasmine for recommending me this series. J
Lainey
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
First Read: May 3, 2015
ReRead: January 24, 2016
Third Read: April 13, 2018

ReRead Thoughts: How the fuck did I ever hate my precious baby Niklas. I love you so much.

----

It's like Mr. & Mrs. Smith in book form. I can't wait to collect the rest of this series and get introduced to all the characters.

MY NON-SPOILER SERIES REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyN9...
Angela
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-favorites
This book was ridiculous. And I really like it. Can't wait to write a review.
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
5 Fast Paced and Gripping Stars!!!

Sarai has been held captive for nines years, subjected to the whims of a mad man. She has never given up hope of escape, so when she sees an american visitor, something that's never happened before, she takes a chance and risks her life for freedom.

But nothing is always as it seems. Gun in hand, Sarai forces Victor the american visitor to take her to the american border. But Victor isn't the salvation Sarai was looking for, she realises that she may have left he
Jennifer Kyle
”I am discipline. Sarai is rage. I am aware of my choices at all times. Sarai’s choices are more aware of her, lying in wait to decide for her based on the severity of her mood with no intention in leaving her any conscious control over it.”

J.A. Redmerski’s Sarai is nothing like her hit novel The Edge of Never which I loved. This story is an entirely different animal. I read the book the first day it was released but sat on my review because I wasn’t sure I could come up with enough adjectives
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
So the only complaint I have is I wish there were a little more smuttiness in this book...That's b/c Victor is so effing HOT! But storyline, characters, sexual tension and everything was WOW!! I loved it :)

For some reason while reading this I kept picturing Jason Statham from The Transporter as Victor.
 photo 1307781010-97_zpsbefb327c.jpg

"I couldn't look a normal person in the eye and tell them what happened without thinking I'd lost my mind, or succumbed to Stockholm syndrome. But Victor could've had his way with me many times
Imane
― J.A. Redmerski, Killing Sarai

3.25/5 maybe even 3.5
This is my first book by this author. It was a very entertaining novel, with a perfect amount of thrill, suspense and romance ! My only issue with it, is that it wasn't as Dark as I wanted it to be, it started out with a bang and hooked me from the beginning but then quickly fell apart when I hit the 60% mark. So Yeahh, I think
Khadidja
“You made me feel real emotions. You unlocked me.”

this book is great, i loved every part of it because it was very unpredictable it was filled with action, suspense, drama, danger, slow-burning romance, it's perfect.

when i started reading it i had a crush on victor, seriously guys by the end of the book i was blindly in love with him, he reminds me of HITMAN the movie.

I am attracted to him. I do have a strange, unfamiliar feelings for him. And I hate it!

Sarai was kidnapped and sold at age 14 t
Jacqueline's Reads
I LOVE THIS NEW COVER!!!! OH.MY.GOD!!! It's time to order my paperback :D

6 Stars, no 15 Million STARS!!!!

Full review with guest post J.A. Redmerski - > Jacqueline’s Reads

The very first thing I need to say is that I absolutely, with my heart and every fiber in my body LOVED LOVED … did I say LOVE? YES! LOVED Killing Sarai

Yup, Killing Sarai is up there with Hopeless, Beautiful Disaster, Real and Tangled. I don’t have that many spots on my top favorites, but Killing Sarai deserves that spot. H
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ by: Soraya Naomi & Kristina
LIFE

DEATH

PASSION

5 and beyond MIND-BLOWING Stars

...such is the life I lead, a dark and lonely path lined only with the solitude of death.

description

What is a person to do when forced to its limits? What becomes of victims of abuse when they live through it daily for years? Are we a product of our environment, shaped and molded of the circumstances around us, adapted and programmed to survive no matter the cost? And what is the line that differentiates bad and good?

Frankly, there is no black and white. Just
Renee
** A spoiler free review**

** 6 Dangerously Sexy Killer Stars**

A MUST read!

description

This book really had it all! It was a suspense filled, drama packed, thrilling novel with an edge of hot romance. It had my stomach in knots and I was on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. Each sentence was so well put together, the words just rolled off the page like silk. I was completely absorbed in the story, the characters and found myself hanging onto each word like it was my lifeline. I deliberately took
Jasmine
5 MR AMERICAN STARS! ★★★★★

"I am not your hero. I am not the other half of your soul who could never let anything bad ever happen to you. Trust your instincts first always, and me, if you choose, last."

This book had all the elements that I LOVED in a romance suspense/thriller book that it was an absolute no-brainer that this would be a winner for me.

Assassins <- BAMF in suits with guns and multilingual (A lot of bonus points here!!)
Michael Fassbender Victor
BAMF heroine
Dual POV (HECK YEA
Fathima
“This goes against everything that I am, Sarai,” he says and then kisses me.
“No, it doesn’t,” I whisper and kiss him back.“It’s you becoming more of who you really are.”

photo sweetjesus_zps37c650e1.gif

J.A Redmerski ..

photo bowdown_zps319f4c81.gif

Holy fuckin shit ....

HOLY.FUCKIN.SHIT !!!!!

The ending ... Off the charts amazing !

photo creepyassgrin_zpsdb6a808a.gif

Killing Sarai is the story of Sarai , who has been living as a slave to a Mexican mafia/druglord named Javier for the past 9 years of her life . Javier has a twisted description of the entire scenario though . See , he belie
♥Rachel♥
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it

I have to say, I was a little nervous picking up Killing Sarai because I’ve read dark stories and I didn’t know if my heart could take it. It was dark, but thankfully not on the level I was worried over. Sarai was a heroine that took an opportunity and ran, and I was rooting for her the whole way!

Sarai was taken from the US by her mother at age fourteen to go live with a drug lord, Javier, in Mexico. Unfortunately for Sarai, Javier always had his eye out for her:

“I call it a sickening obsessio
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is a story about two people that were denied a normal childhood and had to change themselves in order to survive. Sarai was given to Javier, a Mexican drug lord, by her drug addict mother (!!), at the age of fourteen and held hostage for nine years. Victor was recruited by The Order at the age of nine and trained to be an assassin, that's right...an assassin. This is their story.

Okay, so let me just start with a couple of things...the first being this book really has a strong Dark Duet vi
DW
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: killing-sarai
If you haven't read Killing Sarai yet, you are missing out. This was everything I was hoping it would be and so much more. I was seriously trying to catch my breath while reading. I could kick myself for waiting so long to read this.

Victor
 photo EDF23305-A1FF-4D69-B3AD-9D3FD07349A9_zpsfsytvohp.jpg

Victor is disciplined, in control and a ruthless killer. He is part of a " secret organization". He kills for money and he is damned good at it. Nothing gets in his way... Ever!!

Sarai
 photo 911DD6B9-B457-486B-A579-04DEBDDC2C0B_zpsdapxctxq.jpg

Sarai was taken to Mexico when she was 14 and held captive for 9 years. S
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Beatrice by: Sylvia
Reread October 2017
- Rereading before Spiders in the Grove releases. I made my guesses of who's going to betray on book 7th and I don't like my guesses at all. It makes me nervous.😩 Anyways, I miss my favorite group of assassins and I enjoyed this book for the second time. I'm still rooting for Victor & Izabel peeps ;)

-------------------------------------------
First read: January 2016

This is one of the cases when you are trying to come up with words but couldn't think of any. I had a hard t
Ramona
I have this book on my TBR list like forever and I never got to it, until I found out it was turning into a TV series. That peeked my interest and wanted to see if the book was really worth the attention it received. “Killing Sarai” is not my style, but I loved it and soon became addicted to the story and the characters. They are so imperfect, so damaged, that you fall in love with them and their flaws.

Sarai lived all her teenage life between gangsters and drug dealers. She was brought there by
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Armed and Dangerous (The IMA, #2)
  • The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • Wanderlust
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a
More about J.A. Redmerski

In the Company of Killers (7 books)
  • Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
  • The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3)
  • Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)
  • The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers, #5)
  • Behind the Hands That Kill (In the Company of Killers, #6)
  • Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“There is a stark difference between fear and uncertainty, Sarai. You fear nothing but are uncertain of everything.” 94 likes
“You made me feel real emotions. You unlocked me.” 68 likes