Start by marking “Holiday Royale” as Want to Read:
Holiday Royale

Holiday Royale (Bravo Royales Series #6)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  141 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
A playboy prince is roped into giving love lessons to a young, innocent woman—only to find himself falling for his eager pupil, in USA TODAY bestselling author Christine Rimmer's newest addition to her Bravo Royales miniseries….

Up till now, Lucy Cordell has led a pretty sheltered life—but she's ready to burst out of her shell. Still, she has absolutely zero experience wit
Published November 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Royale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Royale

Susan
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a really fun book. We met Lucy in the previous book How to Marry a Princess. She is Noah's little sister. Thanks to her own efforts and help from Alice and Damien, Lucy has finally broken free of her brother's overprotective shield and she wants to start to live her life. Unfortunately her sheltered life has put her at a disadvantage with men. She decides that she needs a teacher, so she goes to her friend Damien and asks him to instruct her. Dami is floored because he's never thought o ...more
Tawnya
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Christine Rimmer's Bravo series and this book is another good one to add to that list. Damien is the consummate playboy that has decided he isn't the type to ever stay with one lady. Then he meets Lucy and treats her like an adult when because of illness she feels treated like a child all the time. Several years later they take the next step in their friendship, but Lucy makes the mistake of falling in love which of course sends Damien running. As with all the Bravo books there is ...more
Kimberly
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Holiday Royale" is wonderful coming of age love story by Christine Rimmer. Lucy Cordell and Damien Bravo-Calabretti finally get their own story if you have been keeping up with Ms. Rimmer's Bravo series. No worries if you haven't because this book is captivating enough to stand alone. Poor, sweet Lucy has lived under the shadow of her over-protective brother her whole life. Let's face it being little Miss Virgin has put a damper on her dating life now that she has finally been allowed to fly th ...more
Melody Cox
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Christine Rimmer Knocks It Out of the Park With This Wonderful Love Story!!

Wow...This is the best of The Bravo Royales series to date. A fabulous book that I could not put down until I finished the very last word. I adored Dami's and Lucy's story!

Damien is known as the Player Prince of Montedoro and he admittedly has played more women than he can count, many he can't even remember! His playboy lifestyle is notorious and an image that won't be easily shed. But lately he has decided that the lifes
Amanda Caldwell
Review from The Book Babe.

Holiday Royale is the latest in Harlequin's The Bravo Royales miniseries. Like most Harlequin miniseries, the books in this series can be read in any order and work well even as standalone novels. Past characters are referenced or may make appearances, but they aren't super relevant to the current character's stories.

That being said, Holiday Royale is the story of Lucy Cordell who has been very ill most of her life with heart problems. She vacations to the fictional co
Jaymy M.
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fell for Lucy earlier in the series. So great to see her chasing her happily ever after.

And really enjoyed getting to know Damien in this one too. Poor Playboy Prince, doesn't even know he's gone.

Love that Luce chooses her destiny and after a tough childhood and start as a young adult, continues to stay upbeat and positive. There's such an innocence to this woman, even though she's seen if not lived quite a bit in her 23 years.

Dami may have the rep, but where Luce is concerned, from day 1, his
Karen
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Royale is a real romance story. Christine Rimmer never disappoints.
Lucy has led a sheltered life and has no experiences with men, so she turns to Prince Damien knowing he will help her. She is very strong willed setting her mind to doing something, she will do so regardless of what it costs. Prince Damien reluctantly agrees to help her as he does not want her turning to just anyone to help her in turn getting hurt.
In due course of helping Lucy, Damien starts to see Lucy in another way
Judyrudy
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Christine Rimmer never disappoints! I absolutely loved Holiday Royale! Her Bravo series gets better with each story. The main characters Lucy and Damien were first introduced to us in How to Marry a Princess along with her controlling brother Noah and Damien’s sister Alice. Holiday Royale picks up with Lucy and Damien. Lucy, due to an illness that prevented her from having a normal childhood, convinces Damien to give her lessons in love. Holiday Royale is a heartfelt story which I read in one si ...more
Anita Hayes
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Holiday Royale. First chapter, I laughed so hard, my tea went flying out of my mouth. You have a heroine that has over come many many obstacles and still has a positive outlook in life and when she sets her mind to something, there is no stopping her. She tells off her over bearing protective brother, she sets herself up in NYC with the help of a friend and gets a good business started to support herself and then she aims for a Prince. I love love loved it.I love how Dami ...more
Jane
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lucy asks Prince Dami an unusual request. One he didn't want to grant. Yet the more time Dami spends with Lucy, he begins to fall for her. So he grants her wish.
Sometimes like Dami, it takes men time to realize they truly have found true love. Not just a fling but one whom they want to spend the rest of their life with.
Lucy knew what she wanted in part but never realized her true heart until later.
One of Christine's best ever. Dami would give up everything if need be for the right woman.
Deanna Vrba
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lucy Cordell in her life had always been sick, her brother Noah felt like he had to watch over her because he was her protective big brother. she had always had a crush on Damien who is the twin brother of Alex and brother of Noah wife Alice. but Lucy thought Damien had only saw her as a child in his eyes. but he saw there was more to her that meet the eye.. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone because I believe that person are meant to find the one to share their life with.. rat ...more
Harlequin Books
"TOP PICK! Rimmer's lighthearted romance is a joy. In this pseudo-Cinderella story, the nemesis of the adventurous heroine is illness, not wicked stepsisters; and her Prince Charming is the perfect royal playboy with the heart of gold. Rimmer's formal dialogue fits the characters and regal backdrop like a glass slipper. And the love scenes ignite". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars)

Miniseries: The Bravo Royales
Karen Geurts
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy the Bravo Royales series. Lucy and Damien were friends, that turned into lovers. What a fun story all the way around. Lucy finally is on her own taking care of herself after being a sickly child, having many surgeries. She is healthy and tries to make up for all the things she missed out on. Damien was reluctant to help, but Lucy was persuasive. A fun romantic book!
Dyan
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Okay, by far, my favorite female character in a novel in a long time! I wish I could be like Lucy and both tell it like it is and have such a pure love of life!!! I highly recommend this book and when you read it, imagine if you could have such a demeanor, life would be great!!
Christina
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I read it in one sitting because I just couldn't put it down! I loved how authentic the characters felt and the dialogue/humor in the book. Christine Rimmer is one of my favorite Special Edition authors and I highly recommend this book!!
Camila Fuenzalida
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
No me gusto mucho, encontré que en algunas partes Lucy era muy inmadura para estar con el, y en el final, bueno, estuvo bien.
Gail
Not much happens, not much conflict-- it was okay...
Dana Gold
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
I found the main girl rather annoying and hard to get past, but on that note I did read the whole thing.
Susandalley2006hotmail.com
Dec 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was an easy read, but never completely grabbed me. I had to reevaluate this, because the more I thought about it, I realized how much I liked Lucy's positive attitude.
Kobie
Dec 29, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
liked the characters, but story was blah.
Sandra
Mar 10, 2016
Isabelle Nadon
Jan 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • A Cold Creek Christmas Surprise (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #12)
  • Protecting His Princess
  • A Wife for One Year
  • Million Dollar Christmas Proposal
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)
  • 'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Prince of Scandal
  • On a Snowy Christmas Night (Made in Montana, #3)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • A Fling with the Greek Billionaire: Mediterranean Affairs (Mediterranean Affairs #1)
  • His Boardroom Mistress
  • Liam's Perfect Woman (Home to Harbor Town, #2)
  • To Santa With Love
  • His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)
  • Date with Destiny
21949
New York Times bestselling author Christine Rimmer has written more than one hundred contemporary romances for Harlequin Books. She has won Romantic Times BOOKreview’s Reviewer’s Choice Award for best Silhouette Special Edition. She has been nominated seven times for the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA award and five times for Romantic Times Series Storyteller of the Year.

A Californ
More about Christine Rimmer...

Bravo Royales Series (9 books)
  • The Prince's Secret Baby (Bravo Royales, #1)
  • The Prince She Had to Marry (Bravo Royales, #2)
  • The Rancher's Christmas Princess (Bravo Royales, #3)
  • Her Highness and the Bodyguard (Bravo Royales, #4)
  • How to Marry a Princess