Start by marking “Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans, #2)” as Want to Read:
Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans, #2)

Girl on Tour

(Kylie Ryans #2)

An up and comer trying to make a name for herself...

KYLIE never expected to be stuck on a tour bus with a pampered princess and her boyfriend’s ex.

A troubled artist struggling to hold onto his career...

TRACE thought he was finally getting to do things his way. Until the label added co-headliner Gretchen Gibson, the only person in country
Published August 27th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Girl on Tour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl on Tour

Alexis *Reality Bites*
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre:New Adult Romance
Book 2 in Kylie Ryans series FULL REVIEW POSTED 8-28-13

I LOVE THIS SERIES!

Caisey Quinn’s writing definitely hits the spot and will leave traces of a glow showing the path it took to get to your heart. With that being said, I consider this series a 2013 MUST READ!

Kylie is the girl you fight for, fight with, and fight alongside of.
I LOVE THIS GIRL!

At 19yrs old she is starting to blaze a trail in the country music world. She is dating Trace Corbin a huge country muSERIES!
Caisey8-28-13
I
Alex is The Romance Fox
As I turned the last page of Girl With Guitar…..I delved right into Girl on Tour, the 2nd novel of Caisey Quinn’s fabulous Kylie Ryans’s Trilogy! Shut one book, open next book immediately!!

I am so loving Kylie Ryan’s journey to achieve her dream of making it as a music star and finding true love.
 photo 3ecf6514-f453-465e-871b-62ee2f8cbbb7_zps1epmwpcw.jpg

The story begins with Kylie being offered to do a tour, which will have her travelling on a tour bus for months away from Trace. He has been ordered by his recording company to go on a tour and informed that if he does nlove.
Caisey Quinn
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
I'm the author so I'm pretty biased! But I hope y'all will join Kylie and Trace as they take their relationship on the road!
Amy | Foxy Blogs
**4.5 Stars**

Kylie & Trace's story continues from Girl with Guitar. Both are on separate music tours and struggling to trust each other. Their relationship has highs and lows as they spend six weeks away from each other touring the country. Making this situation work ends up being harder than either one of them planned on.

I'm sticking to my casting from book one.
My casting:
My Kylie (view spoiler) ...more
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Spoiler Free Stars

Girl on Tour is the perfect bridge between Girl with Guitar and Give in Love

…he appeared out of nowhere and gave her exactly what she needed. Comfort. Affection. Was it love? Maybe.

Okay so I’m not going to give anything away, but let’s just say Girl on Tour is what it’s titled, it’s Kylie and Trace on tour. Both have their issues (Trace more than Kylie) and to add even more tension, now they both go on tour… on their own!

Overall, the read was really, easy, cute and slightly tens
C-Money
5 "I'm a trace Corbin addict and damn proud" stars

Arc provided by the author for an honest review

Ok release date is here and y'all need to go buy this book. It was an exceptional sequel to girl with a guitar. I love Caisey Quinn. She is an amazing, great, exceptional just downright epic writer.

I loved loved girl with a guitar. Kylie is one of my favorite leading ladies. This book just made me love her even more. She is so strong and beautiful. She stands on her own and doesn't take shit
Jenn
Jun 06, 2013 marked it as to-read
Due out Aug 27 2013 The next chapter of Trace and Kylie's lives while on the road touring separately.
Chelsea (Starbucks & Books Obsession)
This is a three book series and Caisey warned me that book 1 is happily ever for now and book 3 will be happily ever after but book 2 would break me. She wasn’t kidding and even though I was warned, I still wasn’t prepared for the emotions I would feel and the book hangover that ensued.

After struggling with their feelings and overcoming the obstacles, Trace and Kyle have reunited, only to now be separated again. Kylie is joining the Vitamin Water Tour and Trace is getting ready to st
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
Source: eARC for Honest Review from Author

First let's start with how much I love Trace Corbin.

Trace finally let's Kylie know how he truly feels.

"I've never wanted anything like I want you. Not a drink, not a drug, not even music. Not a single damned thing, Kylie. Do you understand that?"

With this they finally get together and try to make their relationship work but all too soon they are both on the road and finding keeping a new relationship is hard work.

Kylie is having a hard time with her new road companions and no
Lydia H
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Blog Tour Stop + Giveaway!: http://heabookshelf.blogspot.com/2013...

"If you give everything you have to other people and they don't have anything to give you in return... you end up with nothing."

The Kylie Ryans series is one of my top favorite book series EVER! I absolutely LOVED book 1, Girl With Guitar, and Girl On Tour was just as phenomenal!!! I swear I loved everything about this book. Everything! Caisey's writing style is, in my opinion, flawless. The lady can write!!!!!!!! I was fully engrossed in the story line and for the life of me, I could not put down/>
All-Things-Books [Whairigail]
**5 Cowgirl Boot Stars**

I adored Girl with Guitar - It was a sweet, touching, sexy and filled with laughter. This meant I was waiting with bated breath for Girl On Tour and Caisey Quinn did not dissappoint!

"It's like you were made for me"

This book picks up where Girl with Guitar left off [and for those of you who have not read GwG, this may contain spoilers so stop reading now if you havn't finished GwG!] and starts with Kylie & Trace spending time together at his house with his sis
Anne OK
Shelves: 2013-reads
5 “Boot Scootin' Boogie” Stars

This one makes me want to jump and shout for joy! Caisey Quinn continues Trace and Kylie’s story with an unforgettable second chapter. From the moment I started until I finished, I was completely held captive and glued to my seat. There is absolutely nothing I didn’t love about this book or, for that matter, the one before.

Kylie is standing on the preface of stardom and a contract with Nashville’s leading recording studio. She’s dating Trace Corbin, country mus
Jenna
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*I received a ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

Girl on tour does not disappoint! This is the second installment of Kylie and Trace's story. While I would love to say everything is all rainbows and butterflies it's not. This starts off with Kylie going on the Vitamin Water Tour and much to her disappointment she learns that none other than Mia Montgomery is touring with her. Then to make things worse, Trace is starting his own tour, Co-headlining with Gretchen Gibso
Anne
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Received my Arc and read it within hours could not put down. It was steamy, exciting, emotional and absolutely wow. Can't wait for the next book now. Full review to come.
Ashley
I was a beta reader for this novel

Just a little tidbit of information: before I started Girl on Tour, Caisey Quinn agreed to pay for my booze and/or therapy that I may need because of this book. Granted, my heart was in a pretty fragile place at that time, but even so, I thought to myself “Oh, I’ll be fine. I can handle it.” Well, Caisey love, I was wrong and it’s time to pay the piper. I’ll cut you a deal and save you money on the therapy, but I suggest shoving a bunch of booze in a box and shipping
Jodie Ellis
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Oh my goodness, Caisey Quinn knows how how to write a good book! She never disappoints!

I absolutely fell in love with Trace and Kylie in Girl with Guitar so I was thrilled to read more of their story in Girl on Tour. I felt like this was a wonderful follow up to the first book.

I hated Mia and Gretchen at first, but they both grew on me after getting to hear their back stories. Honestly I wanted to slap both of them for trying to interfere in the lives of Trace and Kylie. Turns out,
Jacqueline
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Turns out I'd already bought book 2...my one clicking is out of control. I'm so glad I kept reading this series, this was much better than the first book.
This was a really good read, I read it in one sitting.
I thought the 'will they/won't they' got a bit stale in the first book, but this one was much better, concentrating on the difficulties of a long distance relationship, complicated by the fact that they're both in the public eye. Kylie' s relationships with her tour companions Li
Laci
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-read, favorites
The only thing wrong with this book is it ended.

However, when I read the last sentence my first thought was *^&$ I'm gonna have to wait like FOREVER before the last book comes out. I won't make it. I need a support group or something. I have to know what happens to these two. I'm just devasted. I had no idea there was a book three. O.k. rant over.

Patiently Waiting.
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.75/5

Review coming soon!
Stephanie (Bookfever)
Rating/Review coming closer to release date but I can already tell you that I loved this book! ^^
Jessica
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, new-adult
I honestly don't even know how to start this review. I came upon Caisey Quinn a few months ago and knew I had to read her debut novel Girl with Guitar. A new adult contemporary about a girl trying to make it big in country music? Um, yes! Being a Nashville girl myself, I was psyched to read about this girl from small town Oklahoma, who is dealing with the heartbreak of losing someone dear to her but still wanting to pursue her dreams. I also love how realistic it is- our MC Kylie Ryans doesn't j ...more
Kim Person
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Girl on Tour ~ well this was one of those highly anticipated follow-up books for me it was one of those books where I was totally...

when Casey offered me an ARC in exchange for an honest opinion. I totally adored Girl with Guitar! It was a book that just snuck out and grabbed me ~ I will be honest I was thinking .....

when I read Girl on Tour! I mean here we have Kylie &
Kathy
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

Girl on Tour is the continuing story of Kylie and Trace as it focuses on the hardships of trying to maintain a relationship while both are touring around the country....separately. As a huge fan of Girl with Guitar, I couldn't wait to dive into the second installment of the Kylie Ryans Series to fulfill my need for more of Kylie and Trace. Caisey Quinn did not disappoint. I loved it!

I had a smile on my face for most of the first part of Girl on Tour. Trace and Kylie were so ha
BethyMac
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo caiseyquotefinalcopyGIF_zpsadead46e.gif

That was it. The last nudge he needed to jump off the cliff into the abyss that was loving Kylie Ryans

Once again Caisey Quinn has done it, I jumped into the abyss of Kylie and Trace and Caisey has made me fall even in more love with her writing, her storyline and these amazing characters, something I thought was impossible cause I seriously was already in love with this lady after reading Girl with a Guitar. She is truly one of only a handful of authors that I will stop whatever I am readi
Jodie
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"You know that feelin, when you've had the worst day of your life and it seems like the universe is out to get you? And then you get home and as soon as you walk through the door it's like you're shutting all of that out? The heavens smile on you and you get all cozy in the tub or bed or whatever and all that bad stuff just melts away?"

Do you know those feelings because thats what Caisey Quinns writing does to me. I was afraid of this book, I didn't know where Caisey was going to take the story and
Elizabeth (Liz)
Girl on Tour is a fun, sexy, emotional second book in Caisey Quinn’s Kylie Ryans series! There is something about this storyline and these characters, Kylie and Trace, which I fell in love with in book one, and I love them even more after Girl on Tour!!

Let me start off by stating the obvious. This is book two out of three, so be smart, and know going in that the story won’t be resolved in Girl on Tour. If you can do that, I promise you, you’ll enjoy this story so, so much more. This
Trish at Between My Lines
Caisey Quinn has done it again! Girl with Guitar won my heart with its country music setting and strong characters and Girl on Tour deepened my connection even further.

My Recap :

As you might have guessed this book is about Kylie’s tour. Kylie is on the cusp of making it big and her tour and separation from Trace are going to test her career and relationship to the last.

My Thoughts :

When I read the first chapter, I was nervous that this book was going to be hi
Angela
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So if this one didn't pull at my heart strings too! WOW - I love you Caisey Quinn! I also hate you at the same time, but I did read your warning! :) There is definitely a cliff hanger on this one, but its not as bad as I anticipated! Yes, there is more to the story, but you aren't left with a ton of questions unanswered.
Trace kept breaking my heart over and over. He is such a hot mess. And when I say HOT - I mean panty dropping, tight jeans and a cowboy hat hot! Trace is struggling with his car
Alicia
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This one was another that I finished in one sitting. It leaves off pretty much right after Girl With Guitar. Kylie is going on the Vitamin Water tour, and Trace is planning a tour of his own when a big wrench by the name of Gretchen Gibson comes into play. Imagine a wilder, drunker verison of Trace at his worst.

I really enjoyed this one too. The only thing I didn't like was the rampant jealousy between Trace and Kylie. She's been told to basically not believe anything she reads on the internet,
Jillian
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*ARC Review*
First off, thank you soooooooooo much Caisey Quinn for giving me an ARC copy!!!!
Pretty darn sure I'm in love.
This was such a heartbreaker for me... all I want is for them to be together happily, they both deserve their happily ever after together but life got in the way.... The conflict in this book didn't feel forced like many sequels do, it was realistic and understandable, making me ache even more for things to be right.
All I can say is if you enjoyed the f
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Book Giveaways: Giveaway of Girl on Tour by Caisey Quinn 1 5 Aug 28, 2013 12:05PM
ARCS STILL AVAILABLE! 3 32 Jul 23, 2013 02:31PM
LOVED THE FIRST! 2 17 Jun 17, 2013 09:49PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Avarice (Alfonzo,#12)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Storm Warning (Broken Heartland, #1)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Rock Star (Groupie, #2)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Off Course (Off, #4)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Conflict (Control, #2)
  • Kiss This (The McCallans, #1)
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
  • Trials (Rock Bottom, #2)
  • Leverage (The Mistaken #2)
Caisey Quinn is the bestselling author of thirteen contemporary romance novels published both traditionally (HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Random House) and independently. She is the mother of two little ones and a wife splitting her time between Nashville, TN and a small town in Alabama.

Her latest novel: Blood & Lace, an edge of your seat dark romantic thriller is available no

Kylie Ryans (3 books)
  • Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans, #1)
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
“Hmm, he was a god in the kitchen and a devil in the bedroom. How did I get so lucky?” 2 likes
“You know that feeling, when you’ve had the worst day of your life and it seems like the universe is out to get you? And then you get home and as soon as you walk through the door it’s like you’re shutting all of that out? The heavens smile on you and you get all cozy in the tub or bed or whatever and all that bad stuff just melts away? ‘Cause you’re in your safe place?” 2 likes