Start by marking “Black & Red” as Want to Read:
Black & Red

Read Book

Black & Red

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
It's been two hundred and fifty years since Kalan, the most powerful sorceress in all of Eikon, has been banished her to endless hell.

Due to the actions of the powerful men of her time she has been forced to endure endless life in a waste land where death is a luxury she cannot ever hope to achieve.

And then one day, a voice pulls her from her hell back into the world wher
ebook
Published June 3rd 2013 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Black & Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black & Red

Michael Hale
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An excellent read filled with strong and well rounded characters that develop along nicely as the story progresses. Shown from two points of view of the same conflict, I enjoyed the manner in which the characters where shaped by their interactions and trials on two very different journeys.

A swords and magic fantasy that draws from a number of influences to create an imaginative look into how the sins of the past can affect the future.

The world is vibrant and exciting described to a level that ga
Rai
Jun 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
EDIT: I would just like to add, to all my Goodread friends, Facebook friends, or anyone who is just happening by... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give this book a buy: http://sarahjaynenantais.com/books/
Supporting a new author is a HUGE deal. Honest reviews are greatly important to new authors, and I would love to see more people's opinions on this piece. If you can't afford $3 to buy it, send me a note and I will gift it to you! I will gift it to anyone that will take a few days out of their life to rea
Sarah Nantais
Jun 13, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Deborah Mitton