Start by marking “The Space in Between (The Space in Between, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Space in Between (The Space in Between, #1)

The Space in Between

(The Space in Between #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4,270 ratings  ·  349 reviews
She’s scarred by her past.

Andrea Evans is traumatized and guilt-ridden by the death of her fiancée. Tired of the gossiping small town, she travels to New York City to pursue her dream of dance.

He’s uncertain of his future.

Cooper Davidson is a famous photographer and reality television star trying to flee from his own life filled with paparazzi, mental health clinics, and
Published August 10th 2013 by Brittainy C. Cherry

really liked it 4.00  ·

Christy
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-audios
4 stars!

photo 80FA2090-7385-473B-82D6-D6AD9C4DC246_zpsrqjei4ko.jpg

No one writes like Brittainy C Cherry. The Space in Between is her debut novel and for some reason, I’d not gotten to it. I made sure to change that. Although I’ve seen a lot of growth in B Cherry’s books over the years, this was still a strongly written debut. It still made me love, made me smile, and made me feel- just like I always expect to when reading her books.

Andrea’s story isn’t always easy to read. She’s having a tough time with life. After losing her fiancee just days befor
Debra

4.5 heartwarming, Soda Pop-lovin' STARS.

The Space in Between is a beautiful and touching story that, because of the author's unique writing style, managed to stand out from many other contemporary romance novels that I've recently read. It's a friends to lovers story or rather a friends-with-benefits to lovers story that has some ups and downs; there are heartbreaking and sad moments but in the end it will leave you with a happy smile on your face once you've finished it.

It's a story about t
xrysa
Aug 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Life can be very unfair to some people.One moment you have everything -a succesful job,someone who loves you,a happy life- and the next one you have nothing.It's funny how you can lose everything in a heartbeat.

Our MC Andrea Evans used to be happy once but this person is gone now and replaced by a guilty and traumatized version of herself.She is still trying to recover from her fiancée's (view spoiler) and she is doing her best to accept that her dancing career is over.Maki
Patrycja
Jul 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, reviewed

Totally unexpected story, that can easily be called a sweet mix of Pretty Woman with Nicholas Sparks’ winsdom, The Space in Between is great and unique novel. Brittainy Cherry made a fantastic job at blowing my mind with a spectacular novel that easily hooked me. After several pages I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop reading until I’ve finished it.

‘Andrea. Over here is Chaos. Which we both know pretty well. And over here…” The right hand index finger flew up. “Over here is Order. I’m gonna assu
Michelle
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
I have no idea why I took so long to read this book. After reading prior releases and absolutely loving them, this should have been moved to the top of the list a long time ago. But better late than never I guess.

So the story of Cooper and Andrea begins in dueling POVs. Two characters both experiencing their own tragic ends to relationships. Andrea, who finds herself waking up in a hospital just days before she was going to be married, now just days away from the funeral instead. Cooper who find
Brittainy Cherry
Jun 04, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I had such a great time writing this novel! I hope you all enjoy! Below is an excerpt from The Space In Between! Enjoy :)

----

Chapter One
Andrea

Three days, five hours, and twenty-two minutes.

Mom kept crying. Her puffy eyes hadn’t stopped swelling for a few hours now and she could hardly breathe. I told her it was all right, but she kept hugging me, rubbing my hands in hers. She said that she would never understand why these kinds of things would happen to people, but God was always in contro
Rissa
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Her books always break my heart and put it back together a little askewed.

I love Joe. I need a Joe to help bring my together.

"Her blues found my greens"
"Take forever and multiple it by infinity"
" his words almost slaughtered me"
Anna
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Aww I loved this Soda-Pop ❤ book !!!! ...more
Lucia
May 04, 2014 rated it liked it
To escape her painful memories, Andrea left her small home town where everything reminded her of her dead fiancé.

Cooper, emotionally messed up famous photographer trying to get over the fact that his wife cheated on him.

Two broken people, one rule. Friends with benefits looking for escape from sorrowful reality.

"No strings. No commitment."

But what happens when love complicates things?

Great writing, interesting plotline. I liked the way author combined serious topics with some funny situations
Beth Hudspeth
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
B's writing is so beautiful!
Kristen Mazzola
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Kristen by: Brittainy C Cherry
Can I give more than 5 stars? For a debut novel, I am blown away! I am so thankful that Brittainy sent me this as an ARC! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this book. There is so much emotion and grit and love in the rawest of forms! This is a must read for everyone and I have to say Britt took me completely be surprise!
-ya
Aug 02, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Interesting blurb.
Poor execution sent me to IDC territory halfway through the book and in the end, I had no sympathy for Andrea character and couldn't stand her grumpy/irrational behavior whatsoever.

# reality star # striper
Angelina Camacho
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5 Maybeeee idunno

Al final se volvió una película de esas de fox basic, entretenida pero meh.
Jen
Loved this angst filled book! Review to come.
Vicki
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: uno-2019
Brittainy C. Cherry does it again! I just don't know how she can pull it off and pull me in every single time.

The Space in Between is about two people who've been hurt, and both have been trying to deal with a major tragedy in their life. In New York Cooper Davidson is a reality TV star worth millions, but he has suffered a huge betrayal. Andrea Evans is in Wisconsin but she's trying to heal from a tragedy so she goes to New York to hopefully heal from her pain. The two people meet here under th
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Soda Popping goooooood

Cover: 6/10, sweet but forgettable.
Plot: Broken spirits mending each other.
Writing style: 8/10
Heroine: 7/10
Hero: 9/10
Jealousy: 0/10
Romance: 9/10
Hotness: 5/10
Ending: 9/10
Extra book Details: Stand alone, HEA.
Overall: Refreshing contemporary romance.

First 20% of the book involved us seeing the lead characters seperatley, the reader is thrown in their lives at the point of tragedy.

After recovering in hospital from a car crash that killed her fiancé, Andrea cannot cope with the
Kelena
Aug 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013, must-read
I SO WANNA READ THIS BOOK RIGHT-NOW!!
LIKE RIGHT F`N NOW!!!
when's the 16th coming???

oh ya... after 8 LONG DRY DESERTED DAYS!!!
description
Missy Johnson
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
<3 this book. I started reading really slowly near the end because I didn't want it to finish :)
Tahsin
Jun 07, 2014 rated it liked it
This one was a little over-the-top to be believable - not the story itself, but the secondary characters.
Viktoria
Jul 23, 2015 rated it liked it
He held up his index finger on his left hand.
- Andrea. Over here is Chaos. Which we both know pretty well. And over here... - The right hand index finger flew up. - Over here is Order. I'm gonna assume both of us are pretty damn far from Order, yet we've already hit rock bottom Chaos. So how about we just explore the space in between the two?

Это моя третья попытка в исследовании творчества Бриттани Черри. Я не хочу сказать, что это плохой роман, нет, он нормальный, но он не засел мне в душу, н
Juls
Sep 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Soda Pop....it may quench your thirst, its fizzy and can tickle.....your nose ;) and if you shake it enough it will eventually com bust. And that’s the type of relationship Andrea and Cooper have. They both agree it’s the best thing they can have between the two of them especially with all the crap going on around them.

Both of their hearts need mending but those cracks that are present slowly soak in love and compassion from one another. Its so unexpected and so they fight it.

What I really love
Tangerine
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was ok

***2 STARS***

Sadly, this one just did not do it for me. I skipped half of it and went straight to the ending just to see how it ended. I hate this because I actually liked the characters and I am a sucker for the I save you/you save me stories. There was absolutely no connection made with the characters for me. If I can't get myself emotionally involved then I can't get into the read. I'm sad because I was actually looking forward to this one. It has such great reviews. Actually, I think I'm the
Chu
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

some_text

How can something so sad, so broken can be so beautiful? If you ask me one word to describe The Space In Between – it’s definitely BEAUTIFUL.

some_text

Andrea Evans was supposed to get married in three days, but instead of wearing her white dress, she entered the church in a wheelchair dressed in black mourning for the loss of her fiancé. Tired from being pitied upon and the subject of the gossips, she went to New York to pursue her dance. But living in the Big Apple
Amy
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My Review: 5 stars! *****

I was lucky to receive this ARC in return for an honest review.

May Contain spoilers

It has been a long time since I've read a book to where I can really relate to the female character. I seriously felt I was reading about my past. It was truly awesome. I laughed, I cried, and I think I even threw things and cussed out the wall... This book is simply fabulous!

Andie is a girl who experiences the loss of love and how hard it can be finding her way back. She is from a small t
 Dani
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Brittainy C. Cherry has given us a beautiful and emotional book. A wonderful debut novel.

Andrea who had her future in place for many years, and then the future was ripped away from her. She decides she needs a change and packs up and moves to a different state with her best friend. When someone is so hurt and destroyed they do ANYTHING to make a change, and she does just that. She is broken and wants a different outlook, so she changes from the person she was to this new person.

Cooper is also
Patrixia Lansangan
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was just downright confusing! But when you catch up, it's such a dramatic and fun story.
Caroline Gurgel
The Space in Between, Brittainy Cherry debut novel, was released a few days ago and the fact that this unknown author’s book had many positive reviews in such a short time, caught my attention and made me want to read it as soon as possible. Again, without reading synopsis, I was surprised.

Finally, a decent cover. Beyond decent! Sublime. I’m really tired of covers with faces or bodies touching, almost naked and very appealing. And it's good when the wrapper is consistent with what we read. The d
Shana
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**Warning I may post some spoilers although I will try not too!**

It has been an awfully long time since I read a romance novel let alone one that made me smile, cry and giggle like a little girl. This book caught my attention within the first couple of sentences and had me going through emotions that I could not hold in. It is about the loss of love and how that loss affects two people. The fear that we often encounter when unsure how our lives will ever be able to move forward and how things wi
Nicola Hudson
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
The space in between amazing and awesome!

Brittainy Cherry has produced a fantastic debut novel. The Space in Between had me hooked from its powerful opening page and kept me gripped in the story of Andrea and Cooper until the oh-so-satisfying ending.

I loved the film references, the contrast between ‘home’ and New York…and Coop. He is a great male lead: sexy, caring and with a few troubles of his own. And did I mention sexy?!

But, more than the above, the novel deals with grief and the impact it
  • I Breathe You
  • Breeze of Life
  • Ending a Broken Journey (Journey, #1)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Honeysuckle Love
  • Anywhere
  • Seven Days
  • Every Breath (Every Life, #1)
  • Strangers (Strangers, #1)
  • Tied up in Heartstrings (Heartstrings, #1)
  • Dazzled
  • Hourglass (Hourglass #1)
  • A Graceful Mess
  • Life, Love, & Lemons
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • In Spades (Mirrored, #1)
  • The Darkest Part (Living Heartwood, #1)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)

The Space in Between (2 books)
  • The Space Left Behind (The Space in Between, #2)
“- I'll be better tomorrow.
- No you won't. But that's okay...I'll wait.
- For how long?
- How long will I wait? Take forever and multiply it by infinity. And then I'll wait some more.”
21 likes
“The secret is to listen to what she doesn't say, see what she doesn't do, and hold her when she doesn't cry” 17 likes