Start by marking “The Keepers: Archer (The Keepers #1)” as Want to Read:
The Keepers: Archer (The Keepers #1)

The Keepers: Archer

(The Keepers #1)

‘Don’t ever look for me again, Archer.’
His mouth curled into a smile. ‘Game on.’

Central Park. Sienna Beckham is out jogging in the autumn sun, feeling almost ordinary. Trouble is, she'll never be. She's on the run from her life as a powerful witch and the three Keepers blood-bound to protect her.

Evil is hot on Sienna's tail and Archer Bennett is searching for her, desperat
Published June 20th 2013 by HarperImpulse

To ask other readers questions about The Keepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Keepers

Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the sound of this book so was really excited when HarperImpulse allowed me to have a preview. It is the first in a trilogy by Rae Rivers and I have never come across a story quite like this before, so was intrigued to know what this first paranormal romance story from HarperImpulse would be like.

I love books that get straight into the action. No dillydallying, no long descriptions of the scenery around them- just straight to point and it is clear what is going on within the fi
Desere
Aug 01, 2013 rated it really liked it

From my experience I have always thought witches to not run at the first sign of danger, they rather fight back right? Wrong, in this read we meet Sienna, she is yes a very strong and powerful witch but she is running, trying to find some form of a normal life , she wants nothing to do with her powers and she will do anything to keep it that way.

But the evil out to get her is not all she is running from, there are her three keepers, bound to protect her against anything and everything even if it
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
I was really looking forward to this one.... but it just didn't work for me. :( From the start to end, I could not get myself to like the heroine. I find her character way too annoying! And I'm sorry, the story itself was very disappointing. Halfway through I wanted to stop torturing myself and just give it up.

Sienna, the heroine, is a Beckham witch, which means she is a very powerful witch.... She got three protectors, or her guardian, known as the Keepers, which consist of Archer, Declan and E
Jane Hunt
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jane Hunt Writer
The Keepers Archer by Rae Rivers

The Keepers: Archer is an exciting book combining modern paranormal themes with excellent storytelling and the added complication of forbidden love. The expert weaving of action and dialogue never gives the reader time to relax.

The first book in a trilogy it successfully builds the paranormal world where the action, romance and stories take place. A page turner, which could easily be read in one go but to fully understand the paranormal world of 'The Keepers and Witches' I reco
Tracey
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a way to be enticed into what promises to be a very intriguing series.
Archer, along with his brothers, is a Keeper. A protector of their witch and gifted with powers of the elements. Sienna means everything to Archer and he will do anything to protect her. Even if meeting her again ignites feelings that should be forbidden.
Archer is very swoon worthy and along with his brothers and their witch, expect to be drawn into an action packed adventure with intrigue and mystery around every pag
Amanda
Jun 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
As soon as I saw the cover and read the synopsis for The Keepers: Archer, I was excited. I love paranormal romance and witch stories in particular so it went straight onto my ‘must read’ wish list. I was also intrigued when I read that this was to be Rae Rivers first paranormal romance and what a debut it is! The Keepers: Archer is a fast paced and action packed story with a strong element of forbidden romance that kept me glued to my Kindle as I read!

As the story opens we meet Sienna Beckham as
Pam
Sienna left her witchy past behind after a tragic lost years ago. She left everything behind including her three Keepers, the ones who protect her. Now the past has caught up with her and she will have to face the evil that has been haunting her. She will also come back into contact with her Keepers, one in particular Archer. Archer knows more about Sienna than anyone what he feels is more than protective for her. They are forbidden to love and stand to lose it all if they cross the line. Will t ...more
Krystal
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
The premise of this book along with its cover (not even going to lie) drew me in from the start. I was expecting what I've come to term the "normal" of a paranormal romance (at least for the most part)... little if any drama, characters that are under developed and make you roll your eyes every few seconds - you get the idea. However, I am happy to say that this book contained NONE of that!

The action starts immediately, and doesn't let up. In fact The Keepers: Archer takes you on an unpredictab
Jo Hughes
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Update to follow X
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
For more of my reviews visit http://losttobooks.blogspot.com

It was the premise that caught my attention with this book. The new take on witches with keepers interested me as it is not something I had come across before. As well as this the promise of romance intrigued me even more into requesting this book from NetGalley and I was excited when HarperImpulse allowed me access to the title.

The book started off at a fast pace and the action pulls you into the storyline. It hooked me from the begi
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tbr-16
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from the Author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to Rae for sending me a copy of this book for review. I first heard of these books during Harper Impulse Fortnight last April/May time. I read Sienna's story back then but unfortunately I haven't had the time to read the rest od the series until now. The Keepers series focus' on ...more
Krys
Dec 08, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm a Beckham witch and that means badaxx but not me because I'm too afraid of my super witchyness.

I have 3 sexy keepers. Archer is controlled sexy. Ethan is wild sexy. Declan is dangerous sexy. Sarah was their sister. She is dead because of me. But although she died, her brothers remain sexily by my side. Protecting me. Because that's what sexy keepers do.

I'm in love with my super hot keeper and it's forbidden but I love him. Forget the curse I'll love him back; but I can't because I'm afraid
BestChickLit.com
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Picking up from the devastating ending of the short prequel (The Keepers: Sienna), the story moves forward a few years, even though the characters haven’t moved on emotionally. The action kicks in fair quickly and you are plunged back into the world of the Beckham witches and their Keepers as the battle lines previously drawn by their enemies are well and truly crossed.

The Bennett brothers smolder from the pages and we are treated to a more in-depth look at the 3 protectors, especially (and than
Jane R
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars
This book got a lot of emotions out of me. I was surprised at how much the main character annoyed me. Sienna is too much of a girly girl. And to me it seems like everything is her fault.
The beginning of the book caught my attention, it kept me hooked. I liked the fact that there was action right at the beginning.
Towards the middle, I don't think it was the best. It focused more on the thought of action rather than the actual action. If that makes any sense. It had the
Vicki Ballante
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Super! Awesome! Un-put-downable. If you're looking for nail-biting suspense, action-packed, non-stop entertainment, and hot and touching romance, you just have to read this series. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE NEXT ONE!!

The plot and the flow of this novel won't leave you bored for a second. All the time, you have this sense of impending action - you are kept in suspense continually. My heart was racing a lot in this book. It definitely needs to be made into a TV series or series of movies
Aimee
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I LOVED the Keepers! Proper review to come...
Sumi Singh
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Curling up with my copy of Archer, I was a tad sceptical whether I would find the book interesting considering it is a paranormal romance novel. I thrive on romance, but I’d never ventured into mystical tales before. However, I kept an open mind and plunged into the book.

The story floats around Sienna Beckham, a witch who has supernatural powers bestowed upon her by her grandmother and a long line of ancestors. The three dashing Bennet brothers, Archer, Declan and Ethan are her Keepers, fighting
Fiona Chapman
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sienna.

A powerful Beckham Witch, and her Keepers. And the forbidden feelings between Sienna... and one particular Keeper: Archer.

Sienna and her Keepers (brothers Archer, Ethan and Declan) have grown up together. They're blood-bound to protect her. They'll do anything to keep her safe. But things get a little tricky when Sienna and Archer can't deny their growing attraction to each other - there's an ancient curse that prevents them from being together, and if they ignore that curse, the results
Therese Beharrie
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
It's a testament to the author's skill that this book was so easy and thrilling to read. The heroine Sienna's journey in this book is believable and relatable, and the tension between her and the hero, Archer, palpable and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this book to lovers of paranormal romance!
Raven
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you read The Keepers: Sienna, a free prequel on Amazon that is helpful but not necessary to read before you read Archer’s story, then you will be aware of what transpired 2 years in the past that led to the beginning of Archer. Sienna is in New York City, and has had no contact with anyone from her world in 2 years. She has cloaked herself with a spell tied to her necklace to ensure that none of her Keepers or family can find her. After tragedy befell her, she could no longer stand the chance ...more
Suze Lavender
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sienna wanted to get away from her destiny. She has powers beyond her control and has decided not to use them for anything. She left her Keepers behind and has made sure they won't be able to contact her. The three brothers Archer, Declan and Ethan are bound to her and they protect Sienna with their lives. They're looking for Sienna and being found means she'll have no choice but to go home immediately. When that happens Sienna's peaceful life will be over.

When Sienna is finally back her archene
Stacy Sabala
Oct 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Book Review- The Keepers: Archer by Rae Rivers

Sienna is a Beckham witch, the most powerful line of witches. She is a rarity, in that she can control all four elements. With her power, she is entrusted into the protection of four keepers. The Bennett siblings have been Sienna’s keepers since the death of their parents. Archer, Declan, Ethan and Sarah protected Sienna after her parents were killed by a rival witch family, The Brogans. The Brogan brothers tried to continue what their parents start
Romancing the Book
Jul 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance, ya
Reviewed by Heather
Book provided by the author
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

After reading Sienna, the prequel to The Keepers series by Rae Rivers, I was really hoping that Archer would redeem my expectations of this series. However, it didn’t.

Archer had very little surprises. It was very easy to figure out what was going to happen next. The characters were very one dimensional. I expected the powerful witch to be somewhat independent and strong. Sienna was the exact opposite. She couldn
Yolande
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is truly a five star book. Ms Rivers manages to draw the reader into the story from the first page and the action doesn't stop until the last sentence. The heroine is believable in her initial refusal to accept the power bestowed upon her and a reader can easily identify with her predicament. After all, most people just want to lead a normal life.

But Sienna isn't just any normal woman and when trouble knocks on her door, the hero Archer must be there to bring her around to his way of thinki
Marcy
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Full review can be found at: http://thegirlbookaholic.blogspot.com...
Well, let's just say that these three gorgeous, six-packed abs, and lovable guys are definitely keepers, oh and did I mention that they wear black tailored suits (insert fangirl squeal). Although I love all three brothers, Declan, Archer, and Ethan, I have to admit that Archer is my favorite. The book is high paced and in the first three chapters Rae Rivers drew me into this world of witches, forbidden love, and regrets. The wa
Teresa
You don't have to read the prequel, Sienna, to enjoy this book but it does help and give you some understanding of what happened. The book is free, so it's worth getting! :)

This book is set two years on, and Mason's brother, Warrick is set on revenge causing Sienna and her Keepers nothing but trouble.

The story is packed with action and adventure, leaving you on the edge of your seat, as well as some hot romance weaved among it. A refreshing paranormal/supernatural tale that leaves us with a cli
Rae
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
For me, the absolute best thing about this book was its fresh approach to the paranormal. This is not just another vampire romance (not that I don't love those but they've gotten a bit samey of late). The world of Sienna and her Keepers is new and intriguing, and I was immediately pulled into it.

This book has a great deal more going for it too: interesting, likeable characters, idyllic settings, a fast pace, magic, enough villainy to keep the reader on the edge of the seat, and lots of romance.
Patricia
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book. Was fantastic. So full of action and hot flash worthy brothers whose job it is to protect Sienna but the line has crossed with the intense attraction between Sienna and Archer her keeper. Magic and mehem rule the book and it will have you secretly willing the author to write the next book faster. Mild sex scenes .....hot men...a sassy head strong witch with a story that will have you reading well onto the night.
susan murray
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Won from goodreads
If you enjoyed Harry Potter you'll enjoy this a lot more grown up a d plenty of action hard to put down.
It's evil versus good in the magical world one trying to keep it quite from the normal person other wanting out . The battle begins and was really enjoyable would definitely recommend.
Pamela
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
An interesting take on witches. I like the idea of keepers being assigned to protect one witch. Something still bothers me about Archer & Sienna. I'll read book two though, just to see how it all plays out.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Sinfully Summer
  • Your Room Or Mine? (Do Not Disturb #1)
  • Confessions of a Chalet Girl (Ski Season, #1)
  • Waking up in Vegas (Westerwald Trilogy #1)
  • Wing Girl
  • Do You Remember?
  • The Illicit Love of a Courtesan (Marlow Intrigues, #2)
  • Lucifer (Sons of Old Trilogy, #1)
  • Blood Ties
  • On the Scent (Psychic Detective, #1)
  • Phase One: Identify (Territory of the Dead, #1)
  • Envisioned (The Elemental Prophecy, #1)
  • Deceiving the Witch Next Door
  • The Demon's Desire (Hearts of the Fallen, #2)
  • Meet Me at Wisteria Cottage
  • The Guardian of Bastet
  • It Started at Sunset Cottage
  • Rowena's Key (The Golden Key Chronicles, #1)
I’m an avid reader and writer with a passion for writing romance novels. I live in Cape Town, South Africa, with my gorgeous husband, two beautiful children and a zoo of house pets. Besides writing, I love family time, the outdoors, travelling, watching TV series, reading and chocolate.

The Keepers (3 books)
  • The Keepers: Declan (The Keepers #2)
  • The Keepers: Ethan (The Keepers #3)