Start by marking “One Direction: Where We Are: Our Band, Our Story: 100% Official” as Want to Read:
One Direction: Where We Are: Our Band, Our Story: 100% Official

One Direction: Where We Are: Our Band, Our Story: 100% Official

Calling all One Direction fans!

This is the only official book from 1D charting their journey over the last year and a half—from the places they've visited and fans they've met, to their thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams, highs and lows. It has been a phenomenal year—and this is a phenomenal story.

This Christmas, there will be no other book tha
Published August 27th 2013 by HarperCollins (first published 2013)

juh
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely cannot wait for this book. (: Also the upcoming movie, tour, and album. The boys sure know how to get their fans swoon over them. ♥ #directioner
farshana*
Sep 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
2.5 stars, rounded off to three. Look, I would have loved to give five stars to this because I like the lads, but overall I didn't feel like it was a genuine glimpse into their lives enough to warrant the tagline "Our Band, Our Story." I've read the first book they released and I liked it because I thought I got to know them better through their narrations, but that wasn't the case in this book. This one felt very formulaic and repetitive and "safe." Like they were given a backbone and a script ...more
Katey Lovell
Oct 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am slightly reluctant to admit that I, a thirty four year old woman, have developed a rather large crush on Louis Tomlinson. Yes, I am just about old enough to be his mother (if I had had him extremely young!) but those exquisite cheekbones and that chiselled jawline... I can certainly see why girls have their hearts set aflutter by One Direction.

Where We Are is an 100% official book, and is, as I expected of very high quality. Hardbacked and printed on thick, heavyweight pap
Mersedes
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The book was absolutely fantastic! Though I might be a bit biased what with being a directoner and all. :P But really it was wonderful to see their thoughts and to catch up a bit on what they've been doing. The photographs in the book were really quite lovely. The whole presentation of it actually was lovely. My only problem is I wish there could have been less pictures and more words. I know! GASP! The photos were gorgeous but I feel like they could have done SO MUCH more with it. It wasn't as ...more
Samantha
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Felt the book was kind of “safe” and a little repetitive but I honestly will still enjoy reading anything by this band.
Kylee Dedmon
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One Direction: Where We Are is a book written by the members of the world famous boy-band, One Direction.The book gets you closer to how they feel when on tour and away from their family. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Harry Styles explain what its like for them to be away from home and into the crazy world that they have now.
The boys explain what its like living away from home and touring the world with their 5 best friends.The boys talk about the fans,concerts
Kaye (krikabica)
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Directioners
Shelves: 2013-reads, 1daf
The book jacket was beautiful!!!
The book was beautiful!!

Basically, One Direction talked about where they are right now hence the title.

While Zayn's part was astounding, I gotta say my favorite part was Harry's.

Harry is matured for his age. He knows how things run. He has admirable perspective on things. And I like that in a person. He's very aware of his surrounding and very sensitive to it as well. Not sensitive in a negative way but in a good way.
Caitlin Stamm
DOES THIS COUNT AS A BOOK? I AM SO CONFLICTED.

Sarah Ryland
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gotta love a bit of 1D
Jesi
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The audiobook is narrated by the members of the boy band ONE DIRECTION. I listened to it on a road trip from the US to Canada to see former 1D member HARRY STYLES in concert for the fourth of the six solo shows I saw this summer. Only God can judge me.
Maui
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
I wished there were more words from this book. Hey, pictures were great though.
Kesh
Sep 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I'd give it a four for the tons of pics. Harry seems to be a rather deep person, and Niall sounds fun.
Maggie
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I definitely do recommend this book to others. As a fan of One Direction, I found it very interesting to see the band's own words on their lives and how they got to be so successful. I love to read about how happy they are and what they plan on accomplishing. Especially the band's favorite memories. If you like reading success stories or want to learn more about One Direction, you should read Where We Are. Obviously, the book is best suited for fans of the band. I believe the title is very appro ...more
Charlotte
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2013
Ok, ok. I love One Direction.

This book is obviously geared towards the younger fans. Very formulaic and not really a genuine recount. I feel that it could have been a lot more personal that it was.

Of course I enjoyed it, but overall, a very mediocre account.
Juliet
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is literally perfection and I've read this cover to cover and all the pictures the boys look like god. I would recommend this book to any die hard directiors out there who've read their first book and I think this is a little bit better.
Jessica B
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One Direction has come a long way since the X Factor. It is truly amazing
Rachel Holtzclaw
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
i paid one whole dollar for this and i love my sons
Pooja Banga
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Awwww this is great!!!Big big fan of one direction especially Zayn Malik:)

This Christmas, there will be no other book that true One Direction fans will want!
Stephanie
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2014
I had originally given this 3 stars, but as I was looking through my list of read books and saw it, I had to take it down because this book was just bad in so many levels. Though of course I enjoyed it to some extent because I didn't give it a 1 star rating.

I love One Direction, don't get me wrong, but I can't lie to myself and say this was such a good book just because I love them. The way this was structured was in a way that the entries felt forced and controlled. The boys were ob
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
Mundie Kids Review:http://mundiekids.blogspot.com/2013/1...

A must have for fans of One Direction.

One Direction's Where We Are, Our Band, Our Story 100% Official is the newest book this globally known band has released. What's not to love about it? If you're a fan of the band, you'll want to get this book. From pictures, to interviews, to finding out what the guys love, what they do on their down time, what they're fa
Denise Florendo
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
If i'd be really wise i'd give this a 4/5 or maybe even a 3/5. But let's be honest here. Even if this book contained only a single word (thus defying the definition of a book) i'd still give this a five-star because that's how irrational i am when it comes to this boyband. (Though i can say that this book is a few stairs higher than Dare To Dream, percentage wise.)

I don't want to say that almost half of this book are full of photos but i guess that's just what it is. First off, they'
Jasmine
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was the best book ever (see what I did there!) I love love love one direction but that is not why I love the book. I love the book because it shows they are not divas and they are not everything that everyone says they are, they are in fact very down to earth sort of guys. I love the pictures in this book and I also love how they found time to write this for their fans. They are recording albums writing music, on a stadium tour, making Movies but they still found time to write a book f ...more
Alexis Larsen
Oct 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Where we are is a book written by the members if one direction. Don't judge me. Liam,Zayn,Louis,Harry, and Niall wrote there own sections in this book describing there 2014 tour and their movie. The 5 boys wrote it while at the begging of the tour or by the end of 2012. They wrote it to let the fans know how they feel about what has happened in the last year and in the up coming year, and because their management needed money.

This autobiography is a good book for people who like pop music and b
Charlotte
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading about the boys and I think books are always a great way to see this from their perspective, but I would have enjoyed more text and maybe some deeper look on what is going on in their minds. I'd like to know what they think and not what they did. But of course I still loved it. So I guess three stars are ok, but I already got their new book in my book shelf and can't wait to start it.
Kaitlyn TBCI HBPI
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely in love with this book. Everything from the pictures, the detail, and the vibrant color. It seems that every page speaks to you in its own way. It's my bible!! I love how each member had their own section, and then they had a group interview. I didn't want this book to end! I read it in 1 day and read it again yesterday. Go buy this book, now!
Kayla Bishop
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNGGGGG
Franki Flora
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It is about the journey One Direction took to become topping charts and amazing.
Tony
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book written by the wonderful 5 themselves, not to mention shirtless pics!
Meg Byers
.... I swear I've read nearly all the One Direction Books...
Maddie

• Take Me Home Yearbook
  • One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful
  • One Direction A-Z
  • One Direction
  • One Direction (Blue Banner Biographies)
  • One Direction
  • One Direction: Straight to the Top!
  • 100% One Direction: The 100% Unofficial Biography