Start by marking “Lost Hope (Hope, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lost Hope (Hope, #3)

Lost Hope

(Hope #3)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  111 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
“How Many Miles To Babylon?”
“Threescore and Ten.”
“Can I Get There by Candlelight?”
“Yes, and back again. If your heels be nimble and light, you may get there by candlelight.”

London 1891

Two boys meet in a foggy, darkened alleyway in London. Poised to fight, they recognise a quality in each other that stays their hands: they’re different. Not human. Well, not entirely, anywa
Published March 18th 2014 (first published February 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lost Hope, please sign up.
Elizabeth There better be another book, or I was just duped after reading a really messed up conclusion to a good series.

Ali
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ever go into a book thinking it was the last in the series, not wanting it to end, only to realize it isn't? Yeah, that just happened to me. For whatever reason I thought this was the final Hope book and I was equally excited and sad about that. I'm not ready to leave these crazy wonderful characters behind, luckily I don't have to!

There is a lot to love in this book for all the Hope series fans out there. Mostly, Kayden. It really feels like his book. Rose delivers a huge dose of his background
Michelle Irwin
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Three and a half stars rounded to four. Overall I still enjoyed this book, there are some really interesting concepts at play, but there were some odd choices too. Going from alternating close 3rd POV in the previous two books in the series to an alternating 1st was a little jarring, especially having come to the book straight after finishing book 2. I enjoyed the greater depth to Kayden and even to a large degree Daniel, but I wasn't overly fussed on spending so much time in the past, especiall ...more
Jo-Anne
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read a very early copy of Lost Hope, and I absolutely adored it. Reading Lost Hope was like coming home to old friends. It picks up where Eternal Hope left off, with the group now in London. Whilst there, Farley begins to understand more about those she cares about, especially Daniel and Kayden. I loved how Rose has created a dual storyline with the past and present intertwining. I never once felt out of place, and it slowly reveals more about Daniel and Kayden, and how the ...more
Alexia Purdy
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an early copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Another amazing follow up to an extraordinary series! Lost Hope continues the story of Farley, Daniel and Kayden. What an action filled ride! This book is told with two storylines that intercect; The past and the present. Each one takes you deeper into the lives of Daniel and Kayden and what brought them together and ultimately, can tear them apart. Farley's adventures with this group hypes up as she discovers things about he
Airwreckah
Jan 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Louise
Sep 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Young adults
I Liked this book but thought it would of been better as 2 books with the history section in a novella or two.

While I don't mind the preface going back in time it felt that the author had written the back story for the different characters and then seemed to add these in at odd times throughout the book occasionally it made sense but otherwise I felt it broke up the main story too much. The main story could of then be extended to include the other main and minor characters who were almost forgo
Angel Charms
Nov 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really wish I understood the ending. I don't get what to make of it. I loved (and always have) the characters. Daniele definitely my most fav in the book, though Kayden grew on me as well and of course Farley. Ms Frankie had consistency in the characters thru out the series. You could actually predict how each one of them is going to react.

Anyway I really really wish I understood what that ending meant...it left me with more questions than answers. Is there going to be another book?
Shannon
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've really enjoyed this series so far. Seeing Daniel, Kayden, and (most of all) Farley grow and mature, throughout the series, has been an absolute treat. I really loved the chapters in which we got to jump back in time and re-live some of the pivotal experiences that we have heard about in books 1and 2. The twists and turns in Lost Hope are fabulous and I think we are in for even more excitement in the next book, if that is even possible. I can't wait to find out!
LadyDarkStar
Dec 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
I love how the story continues. I'm looking forward to the last book. One thing I didn't like is that this book is written in first person (each chapter is from the point of view of one of the characters), and it was distracting for me cause some times I couldn't remember which character I was reading about.
Joy Whiteside
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Frankie Rose has done a wonderful job on her latest book.

It moved along at a great pace, from beginning to end, has characters that you cannot help but fall in love with and a story that will keep you interested and entertained from beginning to end.

Once I started reading I could not put it down. This is definitely a must read for 2014.
Elizabeth
May 28, 2015 rated it liked it
I thought this book was kinda a let down after reading the other books in the series. I didn't like the flash backs at all for one, they didn't smoothly transition with the rest of the book. Overall, I still love the characters and the interesting concept at play with the plot. :)
Shiloh The Would-be-Harley Quincy
I loved it. It took me a long time to find out there was a third one but wasn't disappointing. The flashbacks dragged on and could've done without. But it is so amazing! Doesn't disappoint if you like the first two.
Paris
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the whole series so far of this story. It had such an intense and unique plot that I cant wait for the next installment!
Lynda
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
"We always think there's plenty of time for everything, but that's one of the cruelest injustices of the universe. It often gets taken from us without warning."
Mia
Jun 09, 2014 rated it liked it
I didn't enjoy this book as much as the others in this series. The story was very confusing as it kept on switching between past and present... The ending was good though!
Draya
Apr 06, 2016
Melissa
Nov 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Soul Bound (Moonstone Saga, #2)
  • Bonds That Break (Havoc Chronicles, #3)
  • Spider Wars (Lords of Shifters)
  • Forest of the Forsaken: The Witch's Snare
  • The Legend of Kimberly: Inheritance
  • Aurora Abroad
  • Sea Swept
  • Dirt (The Dirt Trilogy, #1)
  • The Guardians (The Lost Realm, #1)
  • Possessed (Tempted, #3)
  • Taste (The Witches of Santa Anna, #1-6)
  • The Remedy (Eyes of E'veria, #2)
  • Sorcha's Heart
  • Soul Quest (Soul Quest, #1)
  • Oathbound (The Shimmer Trilogy, #3)
  • Amber's Faerie Tale (The Light Tamer, #2.5)
  • Red Rain (Night #4)
  • The Spirit of Nimue (The Return to Camelot, #3)
Frankie Rose was born in the United Kingdom, but now lives with her husband in sunny Australia.

She officially makes things up for a living, and when she's not doing that, she is generally making paper birds out of receipts and old lists or taking photographs that make her smile.

Hope (3 books)
  • Sovereign Hope (Hope, #1)
  • Eternal Hope (Hope, #2)
“you can’t live torturing yourself with the what-ifs. You can’t live thinking about this one mistake you made,” 0 likes