Start by marking “Goddess in Time (Oh. My. Gods., #2.1)” as Want to Read:
Goddess in Time (Oh. My. Gods., #2.1)

Goddess in Time

(Oh. My. Gods. #2.5)

A fun, action-packed novella, perfect for teenage Percy Jackson fans, starring favorite characters from Greek mythology and beloved author Tera Lynn Childs's Oh. My. Gods. series. Told from the perspective of Nicole, a popular character in the series, Goddess in Time delves into her past—and how she might be able to change it.

The 150-page digital novella has been eagerly a
Published November 5th 2013 by Epic Reads Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Goddess in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goddess in Time

Kayla
Jul 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a better novella still didn't love it but I knew wasn't gonna anyway.
Nasty Lady MJ
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Okay, novella. A little rushed, but overall not bad. Link to full review which is part of a double feature (if you go the one on my blog, the Booklikes one is a review for this novella alone):

My Blog/a>

Booklikes
Alex Shrugged
This story is a side plot of the Oh My Gods series that focuses on the life of one of the minor characters with a tragic story. The story itself is well executed. If I could I would rate it 3 1/2 stars.

The story: Nicole Matios' parents had been banned from the mythical pantheon due to a mistake made when she was 7 years old. In order to save her from punishment, her parents took the blame. Now she wants to go back in time to stop her younger self, but before she can do that, she must overcome se
Yara
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I really enjoyed this short story- not only does Nicole go on a cool adventure w/help from her friends, we find out her her godly ancestor really is :-) Though I didn't get the love interest part (wasn't there some alluding to this in a previous book but it didn't work out, maybe the timing wasn't right?) I'm still glad Nicole has a happy ending. I thought that Griffin's Hercules ancestry was a secret but apparently it was discussed by the group between the last book and this one. I also loved w ...more
Colette
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All fans of Tera Lynn Childs will love this novella from the world of the Oh. My. Gods. series. Through many twists and turns, the reader finally discovers Nicole's mysterious heritage, and will be shocked! I enjoyed the fact that ties from the Sweet Venom and Forgive My Fins series made cameos throughout the novella. I hope that there are more books on the way in this series, maybe a Griffin adventure. Overall 5/5 stars; I would recommend reading the first two books in the series, Oh. My. Gods. ...more
Michelle Grogan
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
It's been so long since anything has come out in this series that I found myself confused in the beginning, not realizing right away that this novella was not about the main character Phoebe but her friend Nicole instead. I found myself not wanting to continue reading, wanting to put it down out of boredom but I pushed through. it was okay in the end but nothing spectacular as I felt no real connection to the characters.
Jo Oehrlein
Another Nicole story. This time, it's a fairly decent-length novella about how Nicole goes back in time to change the consequences of a prank she played when she was 7. It's a prank prominently featured in book #1 and one that impacts Griffin as well. Along the way, we get glimpses of Olympus, Hades, and Poseidon's palace and Nicole discovers who her real ancestor is. There's also the beginning of a new romance for Nicole.
Louisa
Nov 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yeah, we got to find out who Nicole's ancestor goddess is! That was pretty cool! And interesting and unique! Loved it! I kinda hope for another novella, because it can't be too simple now for Griffin to get his parents back!
Jodie
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is a novella related to the book Oh My Gods, but from Nicole's POV. She finds a book that tells her how she can go back in time, and she wants to do this so she can undo her mistake, which ended up with her parents being exiled. Yes, I recommend this book if you read Oh My Gods.
Rachel Valentine
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I thought I had the descendant right. At the very end of this book I found out I was wrong. Still, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope there is another book in this series but I somehow doubt there will be which is sad. They are my favorite books by this author.
l
there is a part of the book that doesn't make sense. when the headmaster said that he knew she had the book but let her keep it. but in the last book he said put it back before he gets back and there will be no consequences.
Chelsea
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jodi Davis
rating and review incoming
Starla Sunshine
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Was amazing, really fun to read!
Ana Rizqiyah
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How could i read the book? I can not find the way how to read this book. Please reply as fast as you can becuase i want to read this novel so bad. Thanks
Stephanie
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! The twists, the turns! So wonderful, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that TLC will write some more. I love their adventures so much!
Elysse
Apr 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Just as funny as I expected, but still had some curveballs that I didn't.
Liz Ren
Miss

I liked it just not as much as the first two. I didn't like the ending I expected more from the book.
Crystal
Dec 03, 2013 rated it liked it
i love that a novella was added to this series. :)

nice quick read
May 22, 2014
Selena
Jan 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Pantheon (Olympia Heights, #1)
  • Indomitable (Intangible, #0.75)
  • Uprising (Children of the Gods #2)
  • Otherborn (Otherborn, #1)
  • Murder on Olympus (Plato Jones #1)
  • Sweet Obsession (Windy City Kink, #1)
  • Power (The Descendant Trilogy #1)
  • Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy, #4.5)
  • Prophecy Girl
  • Guardian of Atlantis (The Children of Atlantis, #1)
  • Up In Flames: Body Heat\Caught in the Act
  • The Rising (The Painted Maidens Trilogy, #1)
  • Other Worlds
  • Languish (Haunting Violet #1.5)
  • My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)
  • Simon Says: Tips for the Intrepid Time Traveler (The Chronos Files, #3.5)
  • ReAwakened (Angel Creek, #2)
  • Desperate Housewives of Olympus (Ambrosia Lane #1)
Tera Lynn Childs is the award-winning YA author of the mythology-based Oh. My. Gods. series, the Forgive My Fins mermaid romance series, the kick-butt monster-hunting Sweet Venom trilogy, and the Darkly Fae series.

Her newest release is Myths and Mistletoe, a holiday story collection. She also wrote the City Chicks series and co-wrote the Hero Agenda and Creative HeArts series.

Oh. My. Gods. (2 books)
  • Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods., #1)
  • Goddess Boot Camp (Oh. My. Gods., #2)