Start by marking “The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels” as Want to Read:
The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels

The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  37 ratings  ·  19 reviews
When Hannah Sawyer dropped out of college after losing her scholarship she spent five years weaning herself of alpha males and alcohol, but when she decides to return to finish her degree she finds those things rolled into one in the intoxicating blue eyes of fellow non-traditional student Daniel Keith.

What she soon learns is that her newfound addiction to Daniel impairs
Published April 20th 2013 by William and Keats Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Last Hybrid, please sign up.
Lee Yes! Should release at the end of this year or start of next! You can sign up to be notified of that at http://www.booksliketwilight.net/emai...

Leigh
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ORIGINAL REVIEW AT:LITTLE BOOK STAR

Before you read this review, keep in mind that this is coming from someone who is NOT a big fan of paranormal books. Lee Wilson’s The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels blew my mind! It’s very well written, it has A LOT of twists that will leave your eyebrows raising, and has an interesting plot. When I was reading the first page, I already knew that this one is going to be one of my favorites. The prologue was really intriguing and a bit scary which made me keep
OrchardBookClub
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Remember when Twilight ended and you cried for weeks because no book after that was good enough?! Surely that wasnt just me……. Well, fret no more bacause i have found a replacement!
The debut book by Lee Wilson is the first instalment of The Hybrid Saga, which brings us Hannah Sawyer. A girl who wants to get her life back on track. At the ‘old’ age of 26 she packs her bags for college…..Again! But only after making a deal with herself, Work hard and NO boys! But that is sooo out of the window wh
Diamond
A copy of this book was provided to me in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

It didn't take me long to finish this book. It was just one of those really well-written and full -of-action stories. We begin with Hannah Sawyer; 26 year old who took off from college due to excessive partying and finds herself wanting to go back. I have to just say how much I loved the fact that we get a narrator who is 26. I'm 26. I'm always troubled by the fact that MC's are either 19-
Ella
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It was a perfect combination of action, suspense and, of course, romance. This author did a great job of making the characters relatable and kept the story moving at a good pace. Another thing that made this book stand out among the other YA books is that it has a deeper story line. It is also a pretty "clean" book in that there isn't much cussing and there isn't explicit love scenes.

This book is great for adults and older teens alike! I highly recommend it and cannot wait u
S.A. Larsen
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to S.A. by: I'd like to thank the author and publisher for sending me an eARC in exchange for an unbiased review.
Enter the energetic world of the twenty-somethings, filled with teasing, mystery, passion...and in this case, a world most cannot see yet has touched every life since the beginning of time.

Prologues are elements of a story that I can live with, but also live without. It all depends on the story. In this story, a prologue was used to capture attention and tease the reader to piece together what could possibly follow. It did its job - I wanted to read on and did.

From the onset, I felt a mature vo
Peyton Stewart
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hannah Sawyer is a mature student heading back to college to better her lot, but the one thing she didn’t count on was meeting a boy like Daniel Keith – after all, she meant to be above and beyond all that, right? But Daniel has a few secrets of his own, and it won’t come as too much of a spoiler, given this novel is marketed more or less as a horror/YA/dark fantasy novel, if angels with dark tendencies come into the story at some point.

If you’re thinking that Lee Wilson is writing in the Twili
Kathleen
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lee Wilson has created a spectacular adventure of paranormal-fantasy romance. I would not lie, at first impression – I thought this was another version of Twilight. Being a young adult, I am very familiar with the Twilight series but was pleasantly surprised when I began reading this book. It’s a refreshing read with all of the other vampire series floating around the bookshelves. The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels is jam-packed full of action, adventure, suspense, and of course – romance. If ...more
Sammy Smith
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really liked Hannah. I found her to be a character that’s easy to relate to. At 26 she’s close to my age, and it’s nice to read a fantasy with an older protagonist. This in my mind is better than the book ‘Fallen’ by Lauren Kate. Lee Wilson’s interpretations of fallen angels and their kin is a nice twist on the staid and well-known and loved history. Their backstories were fun.
3rd person past tense is a great storytelling tool, and I found myself warming to the characters as nothing seemed ov
Annastew1144hotmail.com
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Last Hybrid is an exceptionally well written and seductive story with a twist that you won't see coming. It is very original and sets itself apart from the more mainstream offerings in the genre with an intricate and well developed plot that will get you thinking!
Simon
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Last hybrid is a powerful intriguing novel that grabs your attention from the very first page with Lee Wilson adding some very unique twists.
It is very original and quite dark in places but it keeps you hooked until the last page. It is one of my favourite books so far this year.
Danni
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think there couldn't be another twist on the genre an author brings out something totally original! Well The Last Hybrid is just brilliant. One of my favourite books in recent months and I hope it won't be long before a sequel is released. This is definitely on my wish list!
Cynthia Tease
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Can't wait for the next one to see what happens to Hannah and Daniel!
OpenBookSociety.com

Brought to you by OBS reviewer Vanessa

*Beware of possible spoilers*

I was hopeful when I first started this book. After reading the synopsis, the story seemed like an interesting concept, however my enthusiasm quickly waned as I got further and further in.

From the beginning, I had a difficult time liking Hannah, the main character. I just couldn’t connect with her. Although she was supposed to be a woman of twenty-six heading back to college to remedy her p
C.J. Fallowfield
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
So this was a totally new genre for me, one I wouldn't have ordinarily have chosen, but I was provided with a copy in exchange for a fair and honest review and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I would class this as a paranormal dramatic romance. Hannah, aged 26, heads back to college and immediately falls for the mysterious Daniel and the book focusses on these characters and their best friends Natalie, Anthony and Erika, but there are many additional characters all adding to the very c ...more
Kechell Jackson
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
The story covers Angels, Dark Angels and their human/Angel offspring. There is plenty of action as they fight for spiritual dominance. The Hybrid Angel's are learning about their powers and how to use them. The pace of the book is fast and you will stay hooked until the very end; left wanting more. The characters could use a little more development. There were some things that were in the story for only a moment and never again to return and never fully explained. Hopefully the next book with ha ...more
Sylvia
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Lee Wilson has created a captivating world where angels are amongst us, as are their fallen dark counterparts who are known as vampires.

Daniel and Hannah were a really hot couple, and although their attraction was quick, it is held together by their strong feelings. Their relationship grows on a believable level as Hannah then finds out his secret and herself in the middle of a struggle for power between two supernatural forces.

With suspense, romance, new adult angst and a gripping plot, 'The La
Brandon
Oct 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Rating: 7.0/10.0

Review: The typical "Angel" paranormal book doesn't apply to this title. I did enjoy the book based on it's uniqueness, however there are some things that took away from it. There were times where something that seemed very important to the rest of the story never gets re-introduced and left you wondering, "Why was that put in the story?" The character development was lacking, as well as some plot points, however the story itself was pretty good. I'd recommend this to paranormal
Toni Felton
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
I very much enjoy Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy but this just wasn't for me.
Kitty
Jun 07, 2013 rated it did not like it
This may be the worst book I have ever read. I only finished it, because I paid for it. It isn't even worth going through all the reasons this should have been laughed out of the publishing office.
Hisham Malik
Vanessa
Skyla Greenlees
Jun 25, 2013
Valentine
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2014
James Lingerfelt
Chad Ewell
Malinda Kraft
Apr 28, 2015
Lee Wilson authored the best-selling paranormal-romance novel, "The Last Hybrid: Bloodline of Angels" which was based on a dream he had as a teenager about a man who was half angel and half human. Lee is also an actor from films and television shows in addition to having spoken at the Pepperdine University Lectureships in Malibu, California.

Lee has also ghost written for celebrities and authors in