Start by marking “Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)

Beauty from Love

(Beauty #3)

The epic romance between an all-American beauty and her Aussie continues in this final installment of The Beauty Series.

Jack McLachlan is fulfilled by more than he dared to dream possible. He finds everything he never knew he wanted—or needed—in Laurelyn Prescott, his last and final companion. Life is beautiful with his beloved by his side but their post-wedded bliss is
Published January 30th 2014 by Georgia Cates Books (first published January 28th 2014)

Start your review of Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)
Christy
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Jack Henry stars!!!

description
We began as strangers- as most couples do- but our beginning was so much more complicated.

*Spoiler Alert* If you haven’t read the first two books in the series and you’re planning to, stop reading now. There will be lots of spoilers for books 1 & 2.

Beauty from Love begins the day after Jack Henry and Laurelyn say I do. They are happy, in love, and enjoying their honeymoon. It’s a very sweet and sexy beginning. They both are ready to start their life together as
Jessica's Book Review
Okay I do not really know where to begin. I love Jack Henry and Laurelyn. They are my ALL TIME, HANDS DOWN, FAVORITE book characters of all time. Jack Henry is the definition of a sexy, alpha male, and Laurelyn has a spark in her you couldn’t help but love. Beauty From Pain is my ALL TIME favorite romance read and totally kicks Fifty Shades of Grey in the butt! I enjoyed Beauty From Surrender... not as well but Jack Henry really stepped up and swooned me in every way possible. I couldn’t wait ...more
Catarina
4,5 Beautiful Stars.

In this final installment we have Jack Henry and Laurelyn right after their wedding.
They are ready to start the rest of their lives, form a family and do the whole “happily ever after” thing.
But things aren’t always as we want them to be and soon they will find out that still are a lot of issues to overcome, being Jack’s past one of the biggest.
So things like starting a family, ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends issues will all have a part in this book and they will all
 ♥  Barb ♥
*****5 Ginormous stars for the sexy JH*****

photo JH14_zps26fd60a3.gif

**There might be some spoilers**

This is the 3rd book in the Beauty series and IMO...the best one!
What started out as proposition to Laurelyn...to be Jack's companion for the next 3 months, or in simpler terms...his fuck-buddy. Neither expected to have feelings for the other and in those 3 months something changed...
There were 13 others before her...but now there will be no number 14 for him. Ever.
They began as strangers...and here is a little of
Len
Jun 20, 2013 marked it as to-read
WHAT???? i thought it only 2 books

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

Wow! As expected this book is sweeet sweeet sweet!!

When our sexy blue eyed Aussie hunk Jack Henry marries his dream girl....

The couple of the season is married and on their honeymoon, spending hours and hours in the sheets...

Now Jack Henry wants his bride to bare his kids.

From a year ago when they did everything possible not to get pregnant to now where his actively trying to knock Lauren up, Jack Henry has done a 360.

All love and hearts and flowers but that doesn't last long when skanks of the
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Perfection Stars

photo tumblr_lunur4DZbz1qffn0l_zpsc619ab63.gif

This will be a pure fangirling review!!

photo BFL_zpsa4c96e2d.jpg

This book is love perfection. The ending to a absolutely wonderful story of Jack Henry and Laurelyn. It is their HEA and boy does Georgia Cates deliver. There are books that you read and love to death- this series is one for me. I love that Jack Henry has gone from man whore to a man that loves a woman with all his heart and soul. His love for L is beautiful, endearing, sexy, wholehearted, true, and to me perfection. L has some issues
♥Sharon♥
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Caveman :) Stars!

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy today and enter to win the whole trilogy.

photo 07f8a723-d7eb-4d5a-b976-576240ed03ee_zpsf11b682e.jpg

The Beauty Series by Georgia Cates is an amazing series. Though I loved book 1 & 2 just a bit better, I still adored Beauty from Love. Jack Henry and Laurelyn will always be one of my favorite couples and while I love Jack Henry, Laurelyn stole the show for me in this book. I thought Laurelyn was just perfect. She rose to all the challenges that their new life together brought her
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
(5 Omigod. Best. Husband. Ever. Stars!)
(BR with Tiffany)

photo fca03803-9814-4ac1-9eb5-21031fbff9c3.jpg

photo f0e10465-38af-4932-8c43-09d76dcc79f8.jpg

This book picks back up where book two ended. Jack Henry and Laurelyn have just married, and are leaving for their honeymoon. They have a magical honeymoon, and then return home, to spend their first Christmas as a married couple with his family. I really love Margaret McLachlan. She is an amazing, kind, loving mother in law. She gives excellent advice, and cracks me up with all her talk about "nookie."

photo 28851f52-7c23-4770-b335-f7a2c830d241.jpg

Jack Henry and Laurelyn are
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 stars

***SOME SPOILERS AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE SERIES***

-Please read Beauty from Pain first! ^^^

Alas, the best book in this series was the first one. Beauty from Pain was something special and the following books have not lived up to it (in my opinion).

To be fair, I am not one for the lovey-dovey happily together romances, I love intrigue and angst. That preference fits perfectly with the first book but not books 2 and 3.

Beauty from Pain picks up right after Beauty from
Jacqueline
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rare-2016
Meh...this was essentially an extended epilogue. Now, I love epilogues, but when they go on for hours then my excitement seriously droops. I've even been known to skim read smutty scenes - there's only so many times I can read about them exploding together in perfect harmony before my eyes start rolling. And they were rolling away reading this I'm afraid for this, the third in the series about Laurelin and Jack Henry comprised smut, various run ins with toxic exes, smut, more smut, awkward ...more
Plamena
Jun 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

“I never imagined myself loving a woman the way I love you. You changed my everything.”

Ohhhhh…Jack!!! I love this guy!

The epic romance between Jack McLachlan and his wife- Laurelyn continues in this final installment of The Beauty Series. They are married and starting their happily ever after. Everything seems fine…until Jack’s past comes back to haunt them. Their love is being tested one more time.

“I love you, L, far more than I think you know, and I swear I’m going to do better
Cinta
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
reread 3.8.14 - just as good the second time around :)

___________
:'( :'( :'(

I can't believe it's over! gah, this was absolutely perfect ~ it completely exceeded all my expectations and was defiantly worth the wait !!!

I can't wait to re-read it all again :)

I hope Ben and Chloe get a story.......
Kerry
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Thank God that's done. I truly loved Lauralynn & Jack Henry in the first book, but it's slowly faded as the books passed. Authors need to decide when to call it quits, not every series needs to be a trilogy. Once they start w/the "I love you"'s and "your my wife/husband" every five seconds, the magic has disappeared for the reader, in my opinion. I'm glad they got their HEA, but honestly didn't need the play by play of their baby saga. Also, Lauralynn, get over yourself, your husband has a ...more
Susan Gold
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I can't wait for the third installment. I loved the first two books.
Anne OK
Feb 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
Enough already! Once again, there’s an overload of sexual encounters and not enough ‘splaining going on. I had high hopes that Georgia Cates would give this the final book in the series a little more depth and some decent dialogue interaction between Jack and Laurelyn.

The alternating POVs allow readers to delve into the thoughts of both characters which was a real plus since so much time was spent on the bedroom theatrics. Still both characters are fun-to-read and their chemistry is off the
C.C. Brown
Jun 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Coming Jan 28th, 2014
Charmaine Stephens
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites, epic
Perfection! That's the first thing that comes to mind when describing this book. It truly was perfection from start to finish. It had that even scale of balance that I love between telling a wonderful heartfelt story, yet still had amazing hot sex! The sex was never overdone, or not enough….It was just right as it was.

I love Jack Henry. I've loved him from the beginning in "Beauty from Pain" & you just continue falling for him more & more as you get to know him. And by the time you
Laurie –A Court of Books–

Spoilers Below

I guess that is the kind of series where the first book is good, and the cliffhanger makes us want to read the rest of the series, but truly, we already know the end of the series at the end of the first book.
As soon as I knew that they were both in love, I basically knew how this was going to end up.
Here my friends is the basic story of most books 2 and 3 in this kind of series.
1. Time spend apart, but love (money?) is stronger
2. Not-too-real-hesitation because she is
Anastasia
So I finished the series. YAY!

I maintain that the last two books should have been condensed into one and a lot of that sex filler, as hot as it was, should have been cut out.

What makes this series so wonderful is how much we know that Jack Henry loves L. That is why you should read this series. It's amazing, and who does not want be loved like that??

Also, I have to admit the author can write some hot scenes!

In this book, the drama gets back to moderately realistic.
(view spoiler)
Diana
This book was not my favorite of the series.

What I enjoyed:
Getting to see their future beyond, "we got married"
Happy ending

What I didn't enjoy:
There were loose ends (Audrey, Lana, L's family issues, etc.). Women from Jack's past make appearances here and there, but nothing that drags out long enough to really worry you. The possibilities for angst were endless, so the book fell a bit short for me.

I was really anticipating this book, but I felt a bit deflated at the end. It even kind of dragged
Melissa
Before I get into MY review, I'd like to say to the people who don't like my review, please continue crying in my mailbox about how offensive my reviews are. It makes my day the ignorance of people judging someone's OPINION as if it were posted on a newspaper. Slander? Hilarious. Grow up.

Now about my review, WHAT THE HECK did I just read. It's like every conceivable bad situation was thrown into this book. Um really?
~~~~~SPOILER ALERT (in other words, don't read if you don't want to know what
Elena
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
and now it's done!!
soooo...ok gotta say...Jack for sure has alot on his shoulders, wasn't expecting so many crazy exes truly.L. *love the nickname* is sweet and man she loves him truly.
so here we are at the end of the series, which i truly enjoyed....i'll miss all the characters and specially Jack's mom...who i think is the best, she is the coolest mom and in-law :D
if you want to read this serie, give it a try...it will be a bit hard in the first book...but listen to our girl Laurie lyrics and
Iryna
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"You were once my beauty from pain, before you became my beauty from surrender. Now you've adapted into something different once again."

"And what is that?"

"My beauty from love... Forever."
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Beauty Lovin’ Stars

It’s the final book to Jack and Laurelyn’s story!!!!

Jack and Laurenlyn are happily married. Now, they must go through all the things that one goes through during the first year of marriage.

I wouldn’t call Beauty from Love very dramatic or angsty. The book was sweet with some hardships, but nothing too crazy. I overall enjoyed the story and was glad to see this story have a proper ending.

Jack is still the lovable alpha male. He’s completely in love with L and will do anything
~Dawn~TUG
Jul 02, 2013 rated it liked it
What?!?!
ßeautiful Marie
Aug 18, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!
THIS BOOOKK IS MYY LOOVEEE!!!
CANNNTT WAITTT
Indy
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this final installment! I compare it to the feeling I got after finishing the final book of the This Man series, it was spot on with wrapping up all the loose ends and hitting those romantic high pts that you wish to finish a series never forgetting about. This book showed the road to a HEA still has a few bumps along the way but that's what makes it all the more rewarding!

This book checked all my boxes:
- Steamy love scenes? Yep, marriage sure just made those hotter!
- Memorable supporting
Ellie
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
The heroine was completely unreasonable for the first half of the novel and only somewhat improved for the second half. (view spoiler) ...more
Smitten's Book Blog
Jan 27, 2014 marked it as to-read
NEW RELEASE
Beauty from Love (Beauty #3), by Georgia Cates

The third in the Beauty series by Georgia Cates is out today. If you haven't read the rest of the series, I've included reading order, purchase links and my reviews below...

AND, the first book is only 77p/$0.99!

Beauty from Pain (Beauty, #1)
UK AMAZON: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beauty-Pain-1...
US AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Pain-1-G...
MY REVIEW - http://smittensbookblog.wordpress.com...

Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
UK AMAZON:
Fifty Shades of R...: February BOTM~ BEAUTY FROM LOVE by Georgia Cates 12 88 Mar 01, 2014 12:35AM
I need a quick refresher 4 65 Feb 10, 2014 07:38PM

• Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Mr. Beautiful (Up in the Air, #4)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • Fixed on You (Fixed, #1)
  • Beneath This Man (This Man, #2)
  • Mile High (Up in the Air, #2)
  • Absorbed (Devoured, #1.5)
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Driven (Driven, #1)
  • Fueled (Driven, #2)
  • Submit (Songs of Submission, #3)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)

Beauty (3 books)
  • Beauty from Pain (Beauty, #1)
  • Beauty from Surrender (Beauty, #2)
“This is it-the life I saw when I dreamed of our future. It was always you, me, and her, but this is just the beginning. There's so much more to come. More life together. More happiness. More babies.” 10 likes
“You were once my beauty from pain, before you became by beauty from surrender. Now you've adapted into something different again."
"And what is that?"
"My beauty from love-both of you. Forever.”
8 likes