Start by marking “The Genesis Project (New Earth, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Genesis Project (New Earth, #1)

The Genesis Project

(New Earth #1)

Old earth has been deemed unsuitable for life, New Earth is home. With the Uni-Wars over, races have joined together in order to sustain their way of life. All life was considered worth saving, but only one race failed to submit. Humans.

Now extinct, humans are a thing of the past. The people of New Earth won’t acknowledge their hand in their eradication, but th
ebook
Published January 28th 2014 by Kats Kreative Ideas (first published January 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Genesis Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Genesis Project

Jonel
Jan 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
This was a wildly imaginative tale that takes you well beyond the realm of reality and into the world of possibilities. The author develops her vivid world in a vibrant manner. The story itself started out somewhat slow while giving the audience a great deal of background information on this world and its inhabitants as well as their customs. Eden ensures that you understand where everything is coming from. At the same time, she works an air of mystery and intrigue into the story.

The characters
S. Policar
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*Since I did the re-editing on this work, I cannot speak of any errors I may have or may not have found*

The Genesis Project is one of my favorite books by Tigris Eden. Since I was first handed an ARC before it's original release. The story follows Genesis Blackmore, Xander Treegold, and Adam Reynard. Genesis is special. She's different from the rest of her father's people. She's strived her whole life trying to find a way to help her father with Project Harvest.

This book truly shows
Mei
Mar 25, 2014 added it
Shelves: sf, no-books
I received this book from Netgalley for my honest review.

DNF at 20%... So I will not rate it, because when I don't finish a book I do not rate it.

I hate when this happens. I really do.

I hoped that this will be more, but it was so YA that I couldn't, couldn't finish it.
And I tried, several times...

Unfortunately it was not for me. I'm truly sorry because I requested this book...
Nadine
Dec 04, 2013 rated it did not like it
Story:
The story is set in the future, in a world where humans are extinct and vampires rule the world. Genesis is an outsider as she is a biologically engeneered in a lab. A project to give the source of human blood back to the vampires. After she is grown up she has fulfilled her destiny of adding answers to science and wants to live a normal life, so she starts school and pretends to be one of the vampires. But she looks very different from them. Black hair to their white hair, golden sk
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have to admit that for around 25% of the book I was struggling, really struggling with the premise of the story and how the characters and the world were introduced. My other half was peering over my shoulder reading patches of the story and laughing and asking what on earth was I reading. I have to admit that I was starting to wonder the same thing when all of a sudden it just seemed to click into place.

Genesis is a genetically created human though for all the others around her sh
Satarupa
Jan 20, 2014 rated it liked it

Rating: 3.5 Stars

I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

I liked the story very much. The concept seemed new to me and the execution is also great. I liked Genesis and the author portrayed her comfortableness perfectly. Being the 'Odd Man Out' her whole life Genesis has adopted quite well with her father's instruct
Ronnie Ruiz
Dec 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this story in RT and now as a stand alone. Eden sets the stage for a great new series! More Gen! More Xander and More ADAM! Creativity at its finest with some super sexy scenes!
Jackie Merino
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love paranormal books. They are so unique in the characters. cant wait for the next book. December better come early this year.
Debra Johnson
Very disappointed. I have a feeling that I read an old copy and not the new edited copy. I found it in one of my digital public libraries and got excited cause I love Tigris Eden.
The concept was fantastic but the execution was horrible.
Very repetitive.
Scenes that suddenly jump in the middle of paragraphs.
Editing and typo mistakes.
Grammatical errors.
The only reason I gave it 3 stars is for her imagination. That was spot on.

Koeur
Feb 03, 2014 rated it did not like it

Publisher: Kats Kreative Ideas
Publishing Date: February 2014
ISBN: 9781625173010
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: 1.0/5.0

Publisher Description: Biologically engineered in a lab, Genesis Blackmore has always been different. Her father has told her it’s due to her enhancements, the Federated Council sees her as a genetic mutation; and her fellow peers see her as the shiny new toy. Gen has had better days.

Review: Cover art is not tha
Eva Millien
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
The first book in the New Earth series is an intriguing futuristic vampire read with unique elements.

Humans are now extinct and the people of New Earth won’t acknowledge their hand in their eradication. Dr. Vaggo Blackmore is going to give his people back their long lives with… blood, human blood. Genesis Blackmore was genetically engineered in a lab and her father told her that the Federated Council sees her as a genetic mutation. She is a dark anomaly in sea of milky white skin, pl
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
Mar 25, 2014 rated it liked it
(I received a free copy of this book from INscribe Digital Publishing, through NetGalley, in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

The cover of this book and the blurb really attracted me, but I did struggle a bit with the plot itself.

The author, in this book, created a world that was really interesting and intriguing - but I felt that there was a bit too much info-dumping going on.

Despite her name, Genesis, at first, came acros
Natasha
Feb 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Oh, I’m intrigued! I really enjoyed this book. The beginning is filled with a lot of information that kinda bogs down the story a bit. There is a lot of back-story and information to be shared about the world the characters live in, and at times I was confused by it all. But it does eventually pick up and I’m happy I kept reading. About halfway through, I couldn’t put it down! Genesis is a very strong character, and the author wrote her in such a manner that she will continue to grow and become ...more
Gigi4808
Dec 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Sooooo not what I thought it would be.

There is the background of what could be a really good vampire story if it was explained more.

I didn't realize from the few page sample I got via Nook that it was more an erotic romance novella than more of an an action or horror based story. And that is not a genre that really appeals to me regardless of story.

There are also typos, lots of typos. As someone who doesn't always have the best editing and grammar skills I should probably shut up. But as a re
Tina
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
So I will start by saying that Sci-Fi is not my favorite genre. For me, I get confused by all of the different species names, planets, solar systems, etc.
I have read and loved previous books by Tigris Eden, so I wanted to read this one as well.
Once I got past all of my issues, I really started enjoying the story.
All I can say is poor Gen! She is so new to society and emotions in general that she isn't prepared for the things that happen to her.
There was a big twist (for me anyway)
Hannah
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG so aggravating but I want more! I love sci-fi and I love the paranormal aspect of the book. it almost seemed like a young adult mainly because of the naiveity of Gen. I didn't like Xander and I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Nook Books and More Blog
May 12, 2014
Christine
Apr 19, 2014
BIO
USA Today Bestselling Author, Tigris Eden loves reading and writing.
One of Tigris’ fondest memories, was in the sixth grade, when her teacher read her story, “The Case of The Missing Pepperoni”, out loud to the class. It was then she decided she wanted to be a writer when she grew up. But like all childhood dreams, reality has a way of crashing in and disrupting plans. But her imaginatio

New Earth (2 books)
  • Origins (New Earth Book 2)