Start by marking “The ER's Newest Dad” as Want to Read:
The ER's Newest Dad

The ER's Newest Dad

3.21  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Just caught sight of the new ER doc everyone is talking about - I'd know those killer cheekbones and that devastating grin anywhere...

My world is ending - at least that's what it feels like! Not only did Dr. Ross Lane break my heart, he also upped sticks before my pregnancy test came back...positive!

That baby is now the most beautiful little boy in the world - and I owe it

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Medical #604
Published June 2013 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The ER's Newest Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The ER's Newest Dad

Crystal
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Brielle never thought she would ever see Ross Lane again. Five years ago he left her to move to Boston to better himself. Really he was running away but he didn't say that. When he left, Brielle was carrying a little surprise.

Now that he's back she has to stay away from him and hide their son Justice. She doesn't want Ross to treat Justice like her dad treated her. Only thing is Ross is mad when he finds out about Justice. He knew he would've stayed if he had known she was pregnant.

I really enjo
Carol-Ann
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A lovely medical romance a reunited a lost love with a five year secret Brielle thought her life was ending when her lost love comes back into her life with a five year secret she as kept from him, not only did Dr Ross lane break her heart he also left her before her pregnancy test came back positive which he didn't know anything about! she knowns that she owes it to Ross to tell him about there son & that he is a daddy but will he ever forgive her for this five year secret ,Been kept from h ...more
Caro
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: h-mnb-s
This was an ok book. More serious and kinda somber feeling. I liked the characters and the plot though. There was some sparks, good family, a lot of uphills, a cute kid, and a good ending. This was written well and I enjoyed reading it. However, this would be more for a 'just something to read' and for passing time. I wasn't really drawn into the story or gripped and kinda felt like I was watching a half hour drama episode or kinda like a soap opera. Overall good but not gripping. Good Luck
Sue
Nov 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Rating 2.5, writing wasn't bad...problems were with the various plot point resolutions. Nearly all the key scene's were glossed over. Author missed some serious angst opportunities. Honestly I'm not even sure what the author wanted us to feel. Some will appreciate the lite treatment...I just see it as missed opportunities.
Debbie
Jun 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. Ross & Brielle finally got over their differences and were able to find happiness. And Justice their son was too cute.
A little boy who knew what he wanted a mommy & daddy.
Judio
Dec 28, 2013
Nina Lah
Apr 15, 2015
Janice Lynn
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
kye_sg