Start by marking “Complete Harlow Series: Beneath Him, Embracing Him, Completing Him (Harlow Series, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Get the three books of the Harlow series together in one bundle.

Note: If you have already purchased Beneath Him,Embracing Him, and Completing Him separately, these are the exact same books. There is no new content.

-No matter how many times I try to stay away from him, he draws me back in.

Jessica Grayson and her best friend Jane recently started their own business as make-
ebook, 1
Published June 3rd 2013 by C. Shell

To ask other readers questions about Complete Harlow Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Harlow Series

Jen ❥
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
The Harlow Series is a really great story, worthy of five stars if it weren't for the atrocious editing. Jessica and Alex had great chemistry together and I enjoyed the angst and suspense built in to the story, but the author's misuse of words was really distracting throughout the entire book. Than vs. then, admission vs. omission, wound vs. womb, reserved vs. resigned, incased vs. encased, are just a few of the words used incorrectly, and there were several occasions where I had to re-read the ...more
Terri
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm giving this one a 3.5. I did enjoy this series. There were 3 books and I liked the fact that they were quick reads. No over the top drama or cliffhangers. Jessica and Alex were a very sexy couple with great chemistry. I did feel that the storyline was a bit familiar and predictable.
T
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
This was in dire, and I mean DIRE need of an editor. At times it was painful to read, and Iʻm a pretty forgiving reader. I wish this story were more original, but it was not. It was a chopped salad of 50 shades, and the Crossfire series and every other book that came out like it. Very little story prior to the female getting felt up by the male. Just ugh.
Alba M.
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
En realidad 3,75.
Para pasar el tiempo vale pero no es realmente una historia en si para mí. Ha sido todo muy FSOG. Él mandon posesivo, el chofer, ella, lo de atarla y esas cosas, contratar guardaespaldas... demasiadas referencias que en el fondo me hicieron aburrir la historia.
El epílogo, bastante soso. Me esperaba algo más pero visto lo visto no sé de qué me sorprendo.
Jenel
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-challenge
Good story. It just had lots of grammar issues. Needs a better editor cause whoever did this job sucked.
Lisa
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this series!!!!
Nina
Sep 05, 2013
C. Shell
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Enjoy all three books together in one easy bundle!
Kami
May 05, 2014
Pam
Jan 14, 2014
Nicole Cronje
rated it did not like it
Apr 17, 2017
Renee
Jun 26, 2013
Marcelle
Jan 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
I love books !

Romance books are my obsession. One that includes a bad boy or an alpha male who knows what he wants is my own personal version of heaven. I find the happy endings and endless possibilities of books alluring and addictive. I currently reside in Texas and when I'm not thinking up my next kick-ass character I'm working in the community rescuing dogs while being a wife and mother to my