Start by marking “The Babysitter and the Beast” as Want to Read:
The Babysitter and the Beast

The Babysitter and the Beast

2.31  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Monica has no money, and no shortage of spare time, so when an ad in the paper directs her attention towards a sitting job on the outskirts of town, she can't say no. The house is gorgeous, as is its owner, Gaelin, but when he leaves and she finds herself overcome by tiredness, things take a turn for the salacious! Soon, she's bound, and at the every whim of her breeding-o ...more
Published January 20th 2013 by Forbidden Fruit Press

To ask other readers questions about The Babysitter and the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Babysitter and the Beast

Tanya
I can't believe I found something worse than Alexa Riley!!! Holy Shit! 12 pages of " what the fuck is this??"
Erin
I spent most of this so called 'book'- 12 pages doesn't even a short story make! It's not even a Novella... This was a scene.

I spent most of my time wondering where this was supposed to be set. Definitely not the UK, even though it kept saying 'Bainbridge' Essex.. Avon... and I think even a Sussex in there. But I don't know of anywhere else with the same moors that they were describing.

The main character.. Monica... was pretty too stupid to live.

"I don't want to be an accountant! So I'm going t
Kelly
Jun 03, 2013 rated it liked it
While this story wasn't terrible by any means (and I've read terrible, I know what I'm talking about), it was lacking something. Monica agreed awfully easily to stay with Mr. Wolfman after just one quick boning session. Although, I guess she got everything she wanted out of the agreement (a place to live, time for her painting, and some hardcore wolfman action) so... you know, maybe I redact my earlier statement. It was enjoyable. I enjoyed it. Oh, and the sex was nicely naughty.

-Kelly @ Reading
Christon
Sep 16, 2014 rated it did not like it
I don't even know what I read. This wasn't a story, it was an encounter. I hate to run across a book and not like. That is rare for me. However, I would still read something else written by Ana Meadows. I would hate to judge her other works just by my one disappointed read.
Anna
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Meh. There was actually a lot more of a story in here than I thought there would be but what it all built up to wasn't particularly inspiring or, for me at least, all that hot. Just, no.
Bianca