Start by marking “A Spiritual Warrior's Journey: The Inspiring Life Story Of A Mystical Warrior” as Want to Read:
A Spiritual Warrior's Journey: The Inspiring Life Story Of A Mystical Warrior

A Spiritual Warrior's Journey: The Inspiring Life Story Of A Mystical Warrior

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Published October 29th 2003 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about A Spiritual Warrior's Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Spiritual Warrior's Journey

Sheri
May 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
A Spiritual Warrior's Journey was an enlightening book. I have never read a book quite like this one. The story of Bill's life from childhood to adulthood written from his perspective, leaves a lasting impression in my heart and soul. The story of "Baby Kathleen" is so touching. It shows there are kind hearted people in this world who show no predjudice, it will be imbedded in my mind forever. I look forward to viewing the documentary "In the Shadow of the Blade", to which Bill had a big part of ...more
W.H. Jr.
Sep 21, 2008 rated it it was amazing
My autobiography - spiritual and mystical experiences from my life.
Robert
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this story, very enlightening. Having penned a story about Vietnam myself, I found Bill's account of his tour in Vietnam most exceptional. What is it that makes one run on instinct and bring forward the will to save lives in a time of war. A man's life, a warrior, and his journey. It is mystical in many ways. God provides, spiritual senses, it all comes together in this story. I highly recommend this book.
Robert Goswitz
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This Spiritual Warriors journey takes the reader on a walk through a mystical gate open to so few. In his biography Bill McDonald crosses the boundary between reality and what lies beyond, then returns to write about it.

Being a Vietnam Veteran I was drawn to the section of the book where Bill describes how his spiritual armor protected him every time the war tried to kill him. Through out his tour Bill's power of premonition, intuition; his sixth sense saves him and other soldiers.

He cites ex
Nicky
Nov 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Some people are amazing. And so is this book!
Sanaz