Start by marking “7 Brides for 7 Bodies (Body Movers, #7)” as Want to Read:
7 Brides for 7 Bodies (Body Movers, #7)

7 Brides for 7 Bodies

(Body Movers #7)

Carlotta Wren's life has taken a startling turn — she's not sure what's going to happen next. So when her retail job temporarily plants her in the world of wedding planning, she's happy for the distraction — at first. Because the happily-ever-after setting only heightens the stress surrounding the decisions she faces about her romantic life. The three hot men vying for her ...more
Published March 17th 2015 by Need to Read Books

To ask other readers questions about 7 Brides for 7 Bodies, please sign up.
Stephanie Bond Yes! The release date is March 17. You can pre-order the ebook now on Kindle for automatic delivery and save $2 with the introductory price of $4.99:…moreYes! The release date is March 17. You can pre-order the ebook now on Kindle for automatic delivery and save $2 with the introductory price of $4.99: http://bit.ly/BodyMovers7 (less)

Start your review of 7 Brides for 7 Bodies (Body Movers, #7)
Stephanie Bond
Feb 10, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: author
7 BRIDES FOR 7 BODIES!

It's release day for the latest book in the BODY MOVERS series. Save $2 with the introductory price of $4.99, but only for a limited time: http://bit.ly/7Brides7Bodies
Karie
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mixed Feelings

Spoiler Alert
Well, I have some mixed feelings about this book. I really enjoyed it right up until the end. I have to say I am definitely in camp Jack and needless to say I am supper bummed how the book ended. This book progressed pretty quickly, you can feel that some of the long standing questions that have popped up throughout the series are leading up to be answered. There was less Peter time which I was grateful for. I know he is a good guy and who I should be rooting for but
Books_at_Tiffany’s
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Blah, blah, blah...them BAM!

For about 75% to 90% of the book I was so frustrated and disappointed.
No info on Randolph.
No lovin' with any of the guys, and Coop was barely in this book.
Wesley is the same immature self, and I am really starting to hate his character.
Carlotta is still struggling with a low self-esteem and guilt issues and letting Tracy Tully and others disrespect her.
We got to see Hannah's double life, that's about all the "revealing" we got.

Then towards the last 25% to 10%
Kaitlyn
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
I love this series.

But when this book ended all I could think was the characters are all in the same place as the ending of the last book. And that is frustrating to me!
Melissa
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait tenfold!!!!

First I just have to say that this book was definitely worth the wait!! My head is still spinning from all the plot twists.

******************SPOILER ALERT********************

Grrrr just when Carlotta FINALLY admits her true feelings for Jack a monkey wrench gets thrown in! I literally started cursing out my kindle! And finally some background information on Hannah! I NEVER seen it coming! I truly missed every single character in this series and am so happy (grinning
Becky
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book – and thought it was worth the wait. (especially considering I just finished the rest of the series 2 weeks ago-lol) I found myself laughing out loud at things that a couple of the characters said, and I look forward to reading number eight!!
Kirstin Denholm
Feb 01, 2015 is currently reading it
Sooooo... What's the hold up? Is this book EVER going to be released?
Pamela
Tori
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of my all-time favorite series! So glad we finally got another book to add to it, and already I cannot wait for the next installment! The humor, drama, and head-spinning mystery definitely keeps my interest in these books. Carlotta's life just continues to run in the same circles as a lot of bad people, and just when things seem to be getting better, it's like our favorite sleuth's life takes a GIANT step backward. I wish these books were longer, but I will wait (impatiently) until I can get ...more
Crystal
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book that had me hooked from page one. I love this series! I have been waiting for this book and it was well worth the wait. It was great to catch up with all the characters. I love Carlotta and Wes. Between the two of them there is always some sort of trouble going on. Will things ever go their way? Can't wait until the next book to see what trouble they find.

The Body Movers is a great series that I have enjoyed from the beginning. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a sweet
Trish
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was worth every second of the wait! Well done with great character development and insight, a well plotted mystery and great continuation of the overarching series mystery of Randolph Wren and his wife. For me, it was a page turner and while I was on board with the groom slayer from almost the beginning I did get surprised at the actual "whodunnit".

Recommend to all fans of Ms. Bond's books and this series.
Mariko Tsubaki
Oct 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I really wanted to love this book. I have been waiting for what seems like forever. But, I was underwhelmed and frustrated. I have as many unanswered questions as before and do not even get me started on Jack. I hope the next book will be released in a timely fashion without years between books.
Jeannette G
I just cannot get enough of this series, I absolutely adore Body Movers Series. It is clever, well writing and I cannot stop reading the story. I highly recommend these series and all other Stephanie Bond Books. She is jus a creative and smart writer. I love her books.
Linda Quick
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! It was a long wait, but well worth it - I'm already looking forward to book 8! This has some great twists and a wrench that I never saw coming.
Lauren
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Liked the progression of the series overall. I'm not team Peter, so the things Carlotta had to do for Peter did not make me angry. I liked how the chapters alternated between Carlotta and Wes. However, I listened to this on audible and did not care for the narrator. If you weren't Carlotta you either sounded like a high strung valley girl or an elderly woman, no matter the gender. And it's gArage. Not grage.
Catherine
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun! :)
Leslie
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
After seven books you'd think there would be closure on something. Anything.

The characters haven't grown much it changed and it's getting to be the same old same old. Also worst narrator I've ever heard for the audiobook version.
Plumsexy
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: body-movers
the usual good read and great updates!

4 1/2 stars. This review will contain spoilers for this book and others. I've the need to say a bit before I begin. I was so trepidatious of the change over to self publishing, I've seen it before in other authors. Bond handled the changeover well. I would have liked to have seen around 300 pages instead of 147 but to her credit the pages were all good. I was also hesitant because of the year long publishing delay. All I can say is I'd like more updates as a
Melissa
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What a disappointment. Book #6 was very exciting, ending with a surprise; then there was a long wait for #7. The possibilities were endless...so why did this book feel like a "placeholder" for the real thing? First of all, there was a lot of backstory. If you haven't read #1-6, start there. Anyone who hasn't read #1-6 won't "get" all of the dynamics, so why bore your loyal fans with what they already know? Second, most of things that did happen in this book were entirely predictable. (I won't ...more
Denise
Nov 27, 2013 rated it liked it
I have really enjoyed this series and have even started to look into some of the fan fiction that's out there to have something to read between Body Movers books. I checked the author's site and it said she's only about 1% done with book 8, so...hope there's some really great fan fiction out there!

I took a short break from this book after starting it because the first few chapters had several minor errors/typos and while it probably shouldn't bother me, it was bothering me and I wanted to savor
Holly
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great, fast-moving mystery!

This is book 7 in the Body Movers series and you really need to read them in order. Carlotta is working for Neiman Marcus at Wedding World Expo for a week. Detective Jack Terry is on Security. Hannah is working at her family's booth. A male model dies during an event. Carlotta and Hannah also do a couple of morgue runs. Very exciting mystery and I did not guess the culprit. These books have it all: interesting characters, romance, and an intriguing mystery! Can't wait
Jenn Dirosa
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait.

I have waited a long time for this book to come out. It was worth the wait though. I hope Carlotta and Wes finally get theirs answer. I wanted Carlotta be with a certain man but looks like it won't turn out that way. I hope us readers who have read all the Body movers series don't have to wait long for the next book. Anybody who hasn't read this series you need to. . It is a series you can't put down.
Kim
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
while I have really enjoyed this series, I am getting a bit tired of Wesley ALWAYS making the wrong choices.
I think Carlotta needs to get with Coop and stay with him as Jack is just too me the man you the woman kind of guy. Peter is just out and Carlotta needs to quit using him.
Whith the series being called "Body Movers" I kind of expect ed Carlotta to be more involved in that aspect of the books.
In all, a good series to read .
Heather kenney
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I am so glad that this series is back!! Oh how I have missed Carlotta and Hannah! Love the characters in these books. I cannot wait for book number 8! These books are never predictable and never fail to make me literally laugh out loud. Keep them coming please as they are my favorite series.
Paraphrodite
May 23, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: listened, 2016
Hmmm.... Carlotta's "sandpit" with the 3 guys may be getting less crowded but still pretty much unresolved... even though Jack is obviously the forerunner except for the complication with Liz *sigh*

At this stage, not sure if I'm hanging out for book 8 - whenever that is.
Lorraine A Morris
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cannot wait for book 8

Thank you for reviving this series. Always fun and live the characters. Waiting for 8 is going to be tough. Love all your books. Stay true to yourself and you will never go wrong.
Julie
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, paid, cozy-mystery
This book was a lot of fun. It had been along time since I had read the last book but it did not take me long to remember my characters and get into the groove. I still do not like Wes. I just want to reach in the book and choke him sometimes.
Emily

Read more from author: Yes
Laura Bouchard
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally

I waited so long and I wasn't disappointed. Just wish Carlotta finally gets together with Jack. Can't wait for next book. Hope we get more answers about her mother. Hope we don't have to wait years for next book.
Tiffany Rice
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Always a good read!

I love the Body Movers series. This book did not disappoint! I'm very much looking forward to reading many more books in this series. I'm excited for each character and really want to see Carlotta and Jack get together, as well as Wes and Meg.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Passion, Betrayal And Killer Highlights (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery, #2)
  • The Hitwoman Gets Lucky (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman, #2.5)
  • The Hitwoman and the Family Jewels (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #3)
  • Scottsdale Heat (Laura Black Mysteries, #1)
  • Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #1)
  • Double Dip (Davis Way Crime Caper, #2)
  • No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #2)
  • A Glimpse of Evil (Psychic Eye Mystery, #8)
  • Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2)
  • Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Lucky Bastard (Lucky O'Toole, #4)
  • Further Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #2)
  • Double Dog Dare (Davis Way Crime Caper, #7)
  • Down and Dirty (J.J. Graves Mystery, #4)
  • In the Line of Ire (Lexi Graves Mysteries #13)
  • Dirty Deeds (J.J. Graves Mystery #4.5)
  • The Hitwoman and the Fallen Angel (Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman #20)
  • The Big Kahuna (Fox and O'Hare #6)
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no

Body Movers (10 books)
  • Body Movers (Body Movers, #1)
  • 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2)
  • 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3)
  • 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)
  • 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5)
  • 6 Killer Bodies (Body Movers, #6)
  • 8 Bodies is Enough (Body Movers, #8)
  • 9 Bodies Rolling (Body Movers, #9)
  • 10 Bodies Lying (Body Movers #10)
“When you care about someone, they have the power to control you.” 0 likes