Start by marking “Go for It: Be Your Own Boss” as Want to Read:
Go for It: Be Your Own Boss

Go for It: Be Your Own Boss

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
GO FOR IT will guide you through some tough decisions you have to make as an entrepreneur and take you on a journey through the highs and lows of a being your own boss. "So, keep walking. Enjoy. Experience the joy of doing something meaningful. Oh, and by the way, it's now time to GO FOR IT and do what you love the most!"
Published May 20th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published May 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Go for It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go for It

Teodora
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Teodora Totorean for Readers' Favorite

Go for It by Matthew Martino is about the ultimate dream of today’s young graduates and other members of the public: starting their own business and being successful at it. The book starts with Martino’s personal story about giving up his day job and starting a consultancy service. After ups and downs, success and disappointment, he managed to rescue his business, ultimately leading to the writing of this book. The book covers all the main aspect
Jason
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
a friend passed this on to me because I'm starting a business and honesty so happy he did. I've had classes with older business people and I just don't feel they understand or taught me like this did. I've been able to go back and reference it over and over and it's been so awesome! I'm paying it forward and giving it to a girlfriend who's opening a little shop.. Cheers
Ralph Smith
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given this book by a friend and as a long time entrepreneur think the author clearly illustrates some great points for budding business owners. If you are contemplating jumping into the world of self employment this is a great place to start.
Carol Tomms
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book to help you jump into entrepreneurship and be sucessful. this is the book!!!!
Michael Tucker
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The book is worth reading and as a settled businessman I found it not so educating but it could be very helpful to young people and first time tycoons.
Donald Parker