Start by marking “Iris” as Want to Read:
Iris

Read Book

Iris

When married man Steve Miller meets 19-year-old Iris, a grocery store cashier, it's love at first sight. He falls in love and becomes obsessed with her almost immediately. Eventually he'll risk everything, including his life, for her, but is she really who he thinks she is?
Published May 12th 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Iris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iris

Start your review of Iris
Sarah (treesofreverie) McMahon
This review was first published on my book blog, to read the full review please CLICK HERE.

Iris opens itself very directly with the moment when Steve met Iris. In the first part of this book, I found Steve to be really infuriating, which is something I haven't felt towards a book character in quite a while. I was constantly wondering where it was going, when would Cat catch him out, surely she must know something is going on? At around chapter 11 I wasn't actually sure I'd be able to continue re
Stephanie
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read
I received a copy of this book for free through a Goodreads giveaway in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Goodreads and Rick Marchetti!

At first, it was a little difficult for me to get into this book because it seemed rather predictable. A couple chapters in and I was totally hooked. WOW- what a story! I couldn't put it down after I started getting into it, and devoured it within a couple hours.

I could absolutely see this as a movie. There were a couple grammatical errors, but nothing th
Tatiana Lammers
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

The first part of the book was not a comfortable read. A self-centered guy with a middle age crisis - check. Lust, betrayal and greed - check. So, when I was completely disgusted with the main character and thought there was nothing more left to tell, the plot took a rather interesting turn, picked up the pace, and the book became really interesting in a completely new way. Starting with Part 2, the story became a real page-turner and I
Julie C
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!!! I have never read a book that made me so angry at the character before. I would have loved to have been face to face this this man. Ladies, if your husband has ever had an affair, this book isn't for you!. It is very well written and easy to read, just remember, it's only a book!
ddp... Books - An Escape
Good book. I won it from a giveaway here on goodreads. I would recommend it. Nice twist.
Rick Marchetti
Jul 26, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Alex
Barbara Zitsch
Kerry
Dorie
Jul 01, 2013
Rick is the author of the short story collections "DARK GLASSES and Other Tales" and "THE CABIN IN THE WOODS and Other Tales", as well as the novels "The River","Iris", and "Murder in the Valley".

He is currently working on a new Crime novel set in Nashville.

Rick is also an accomplished songwriter; his CD, "Matters of the Heart", was released in 2006. He is considering releasing a 4-song "unplugged

News & Interviews