Start by marking “Change of Heart, Part 2 (Change of Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
Change of Heart, Part 2 (Change of Heart, #2)

Change of Heart, Part 2

(Change of Heart #2)

If you told me two weeks ago that I would fall in love with my would-be kidnapper, I would have laughed in your face.

Yet here I am today. Madly, deeply, and hopelessly in love. With Richard Blackthorne. With the man who drugged me and left me for myself... but with the same man who came back for me later.

Nobody in my life has ever given a shit. I've always been on my own—b
ebook
Published July 17th 2013 by Scarlett Edwards

Greta
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
Letto in poche ore, la seconda parte forse è peggio della prima. Nonostante l'happy ending direi che se volete leggere un libro di Scarlett Edwards leggete "non lasciarti andare", questo è tutto fumo e niente arrosto. Personaggi mediocri e spenti, non mi hanno trasmesso nulla, neanche nelle scene d'amore. Peccato. Qualcuno mi consiglia l'altra sua serie? So che è un po' pesante e per questo volevo qualche consiglio :)
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Jul 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love a little suspense on my romance novels and this one has it.... book 2 picks up from the first book. I love Penny and Richard... I love how their story end in the book. The suspense part ending, I was kinda guessing what was happening. Still, with all the twist and turn, I think it was good!
Claudia Palumbo
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
La duologia "Change of heart" mi è stata consigliata da una mia amica. Tempo fa aveva iniziato a leggere la prima parte, ma dopo qualche pagina ho abbandonato la lettura.
Non sono un'amante delle letterine scritte al presente, mi sembrano infantili e da principianti. Ovviamente non vale per tutti i libri e "Change of heart" ne è l'esempio!

In questa seconda parte si vedono i due protagonisti, Rich e Penny, affrontare altre situazioni che possono sembrare peggiori di quello che hanno affrontato n
Becca Booksreview
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-reviewed
Change of heart 2 picks up where the first book Change of heart left off. Penny has made her choice and she is going to fight for her relationship with Richard even if she has to take things into her own hands to do it. It has only taken her 2 weeks to fall head over heels in love with Richard, is it fast? sure what they have been through so much in their young relationship but they are now in a good place with each other.

Just when Richard and Penny think they can fall into a comfortable relati
Nichole McNamara
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
The story picks up right where the first one ends. Penn and Min are figuring out how they are going to get to Rich before he gets hurt. They are able to figure out that Rich bought a plane ticket to NYC using his real name giving their enemies an easy way to find him.

Through a little scheming of their own they are able to find a way to NYC undetected in an attempt to find Rich. They first go to the most logical place they can think of; Rich and Min's fathers house.

This book is very similar to th
PAULA
Jul 17, 2013 rated it liked it
I like this book than the first. Part 1 was a bit confusing and lacks something but this one is way better.

Part 2 of Change of Heart is exactly where it left off in Part 1. The whole chaos is up in their faces and more drama and running is on the way. The characters are more determined and not just Penny. In this story, Penny decided to stay and fight for what she loves. I didn’t like that the storyline or maybe how it was blended was still confusing but it made sense in a way because the charac
Meg
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Could have been good

I couldn't get over how controlling, and not in a good way, rich was. I'm all for an alpha male however, he was just too much. And as "feisty" as penny was suppose to be when it came to important things she had no backbone. It was cringe worthy to say the least. The only real drama of the book was them arguing about how he constantly made stupid decisions without her knowledge and then just expected her to agree. And then to top it all off he would make her feel like she was
Cynthia
Sep 13, 2015 rated it liked it
I read the part 1 a while back so I honestly had trouble trying to remember what was going on between Rich and Penny. Thankfully there were recaps woven throughout the chapters, but sadly I didn't feel as connected to these characters as I probably once was when I read the first book. The chemistry between Richard and Penny was evident but my buzz kill was the revolving door of arguing they seemed to have. The end of the book was a nice surprise, but I couldn't help but see that coming. I enjoye ...more
Natalie The Biblioholic
Was this the greatest love story of all time? No. But it was a good one. It had elements of suspense which made it very interesting and the male lead character was dreamy. Tortured, alpha, strong, Rich was a catch for sure. Penny was annoying as many female leads seem to be these days. But not too annoying to destroy the story. It was light, sappy, and enjoyable to read. Oh hey and watch out for the scheming, vindictive, devious, maybe psychotic ex-girlfriend lol.
Jenifer Hubbart
Apr 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
I am so glad I am done with this book. I absolutely could not stand Penny. I didn't even like her name! She was stupid, weak and pathetic. Why did I read it? It came in a set with another series I ordered online. I would have never chosen the book. Hated it. There was NOTHING I liked, even a little, about this book! It sucks
Rhonda Bergamo
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
The continuation of Rich and Penny was a great summer read. Penny following her heart regardless of where it takes her. Rich always the protector, when we will learn that sometimes you need to trust the ones around you to help.

Lots more twists and turns like Change of Heart. Must read Change of Heart #1 before you read this.
Tikishia
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Woke up bright & early this morning so I can finish Rich & Penelope's story. It was really good & entertaining all the way through. There was one thing that came to surface about crazy ass Amanda that I was totally not expecting. I wish I could say, but I cat so you must read the books.
Vivian Book madness
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
wow suspence, love and lots of action a breathtaking combination ;) even though i thought the first was flawless this one was even more it was epic ;) and a good way to end the beautifull and simultaneous dangerous relationship of rich and penny :D a must read ;)
Kim  Brewing
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this. It answered all the questions I had left from book one and I LOVED the last couple of pages!
Donna Langley
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love!!!

This book was so good!!! Thanks for writing books like these! Your the Bomb Scarlett! Keep up the great work
Araceli
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good Book..
Raisa
Jul 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Change of Heart. Scarlett Edwards. Hence, another freaking wild ride!! :)
Tereza
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Holly crap! Let the adventure continue. I'm tired after reading these two books... So many twists and turns, comings and goings it was something else to read...
Deb
Jul 22, 2013 rated it liked it
The second half to the first one. Again, an enjoyable, quick read. The writing flowed, the characters made me laugh (and made me MAD!), and it had an interesting storyline too.
Kris
Oct 13, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5*
vanes
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!
Abby Baughman
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
okay...better than the first one
JennaMarie
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg in love with this book! suspense, fun and keep you always guessing.
Jase
Wendy Peña
Jul 21, 2013
Erica
Jul 23, 2013
Goodreads Librari...: Uploaded the wrong cover! Please help 1 159 Jul 16, 2013 11:52PM

• Change of Heart (Change of Heart #1)
  • Beyond (Betwixt Novella #1.5)
  • Lone Girl (Wolfling, #2)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Lessons of the Heart
  • By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)
  • Fix Up (Patch Up, #2)
  • Always Us (Jade, #8)
  • The Alpha Bet
  • Two Roads
  • Seeing Clearly (In Too Deep, #2)
  • Twisted Ties (Ties, #2)
  • A Voice in the Distance (Flynn Laukonen, #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • Lucky Break
  • Holding On (Memories, #1.5)
  • Beautiful Trash (Scarlet Briar Series #1)
  • A Stolen Heart
I'm Scarlett Edwards.

I live near beautiful Seattle, Washington. I grew up reading all types of fantasy books before discovering the wonderful world of romances in high school.

Want to know when my next book comes out? Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a release:

My Website: http://www.scarlettedwards.com

Change of Heart (2 books)
  • Change of Heart (Change of Heart #1)
“Strength is finding the courage to let another person in. Strength is opening your heart to him and exposing yourself in all vulnerabilities- No matter how terrifying that may be.” 11 likes