Start by marking “Dream On (Whatever After, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dream On (Whatever After, #4)

Dream On

(Whatever After #4)

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the magic mirror bite....

It was supposed to be the best sleepover ever. Just me, my best friend, Robin, and an awesome night of s'mores, secrets, and staying up late. No pesky little brothers allowed. And DEFINITELY no magic mirrors.

Everything was perfect...until the mirror sucked Robin into Sleeping Beauty's story! My brother and I dove
Published November 26th 2014 by Scholastic Press (first published November 26th 2013)

Sandra The Amazing
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this book was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paige
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
In this book Abby is having her friend Robin sleep over at her house. After they went to bed, Abby woke up a few minutes later and noticed that Robin was gone. She runs to her brother Jonah's room and tells him. They both run to the basement and when they opened the door Robin gets sucked into the mirror. Abby and Jonah go in after her. They end up in a castle, in a room with a needle. They find Robin and before they could say anything, Robin touched the needle and fell into a deep sleep. Abby a ...more
Kaitlynn
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great book for people who are into fairytale princesses especially from Disney. It is based off of the Disney princesses, but mixed around a little. This is one of the six books in the series. It is the fourth one. Yes I will continue to read the series. The main character is Abby who has her best friend over or a sleepover and her name is Robin. Abby's little brother Jonah is in the adventurous and exciting adventure with them. I would suggest reading this book because it is an a ...more
phoebe
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book wasn't as good as the other ones prior to this, but it was still enjoyable.
Giuliana Gramani
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nesta série infantojuvenil, dois irmãos visitam as histórias dos contos de fadas, interferem nos acontecimentos e mudam seu final, sempre trazendo um ensinamento muito mais proveitoso do que as versões que conhecemos das histórias. Tem princesa que aprende que deve valorizar o que tem, princesa que não aceita casar com o príncipe para poder abrir seu próprio negócio... Ou seja, imperdível até para nós, adultos!
Tegan
This is such a cute series. Full review to come.
Nowarish
Nov 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book, not-much
Not much
Bookishrealm
I almost forgot to mark this one as read this year!

Once again I listened to this on audiobook. It was interesting, but I must admit it wasn't as good as the other three. I had a hard time connecting with the character that was supposed to be Sleeping Beauty. To be honest she annoyed me more than anything and really showed how ungrateful she was about having everything she could have ever wanted. I still loved Jonah and Abby, but this wasn't the right fairytale world for me. I also found that I
Bookworm007
Although I don't really like how Abby's friend is gonna get sucked into the mess, next year is too long a wait!!!
Madison
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I felt like the book was taking me into a world of magic and mystery. I also loved how the kids got to journey into fairy-tales each time.
Sara
May 28, 2013 rated it liked it
I love the internal monologue of the fussy main character as she deals with her little brother.
Jenna Jakubowski
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this book
Carly S
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this was a fantastic book! I rated it 5 stars because it was so interesting! I never wanted to put the book down! This book is about a girl named Abby, her brother Jonah and her best friend Robin. Robin and Abby have a sleepover, but can't find Robin in the middle of the night! They were really worried that she found the magic mirror in their basement, so they ran down to see if she was there. And there she was sleepwalking right into the mirror! The mirror started to hiss, and swirl! Th ...more
Mary Thomas
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so I LOVE these books! I've read the first three and thought I might be tired of them by now, but each has a unique fairytale, plot twist, and overarching theme. My favorite quote from this book is, " 'Bikes, cell phones, and princes won't make you happy,' I told her. 'You have to make yourself happy.' " I recently got the Box Set 1-9 from Scholastic and am working my way through them. Great all around!
Emma
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was AMAZING! This is the 4th book in the series. I have loved all the books! The books are about a girl, Abby, and her brother, Jonah. They travel into many fairytales and help out the characters in them. I recommend every one of the books in the series but, I would read them in order.
Scarlett
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one is probably my favourite book in the series!!!
It was so cool that Abbeys friend came along and pricked her finger on the spinning wheel and they got a dog!!!!!
And who knew Robin was a sleep walker before they read the book?
Dania
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was again a book that brought smiles to my face!

Loved Brianna, even though she wasn't grateful for what she had, sorta reminded of how I am. But she's an inventor, and she makes the bike! How cool is that?

Robin slept through the WHOLE thing. Wish I could do that...
Alex
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Aryana
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this book,Abby(the main character),her little brother ,and her friend went in the mirror and it magically send them to sleeping beauty.
Rmsooon
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Live the moment
Jeslyn
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fallon
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's really good I loved it! I love everything about this book!
Cassandra
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My daughter can't get enough of this series.
Emily Carroll
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Did I love this one? Not quite. This story was cute but not as well written as the previous three. I also had a difficult time connecting with the new characters as well.
Sarah Karlekar
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was especially cool because this time Abby and Jonah brought along a friend to come with them- Robin !
Too bad that she was asleep the whole time though - bummer.

This book was definitely one of the most adventurous fairy tales that Abby and Jonah have visited so far, and also the most intriguing. I definitely recommend this book for age 8-12 year olds.
Kim
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A cute and adventurous series that I have been reading aloud to my younger girls. They are a fun read especially for kids that like fairytales.
Sarah K
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great quick read fantasy book!
Wednesday
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of the twists in this book so creative!!! 🤩🤩😆
Mekiyale Walker
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the time they went to the sleeping beauty story and they make sure she doesnt prick her finger which ruins the story (they are good for that)
Kat Ice
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
great next book in the series. love this series...very cute for kids! there were some things within this book that didn't need to be there but still flowed very well!
  • The Expeditioners and the Secret of King Triton's Lair (The Expeditioners, #2)
  • 15 Minutes
  • Poseidon and the Sea of Fury (Heroes in Training, #2)
  • Garfield Goes Bananas (Garfield #44)
  • The Somebodies
  • Wicked Jealous
  • The Field of Wacky Inventions (Floors #3)
  • Eggs over Evie
  • The Magical Ms. Plum
  • The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle (The League of Princes, #2)
  • Penelope Crumb (Penelope Crumb #1)
  • Perfectly Prima (Sugar Plum Ballerinas, #3)
  • Kristy and the Sister War (The Baby-Sitters Club, #112)
  • Once Upon the End (Half Upon a Time, #3)
  • Thumbelina: Tiny Runaway Bride
  • Codename Zero (The Codename Conspiracy #1)
Sarah was born in Montreal, Canada. After graduating with an honors degree in English literature from McGill University, she moved to Toronto to work for Harlequin Enterprises. While she never met Fabio, she used her romance publishing experiences to fuel her first novel Milkrun.

Since then, Sarah has written four additional novels for adults: Fishbowl, As Seen on TV, Monkey Business, and

Whatever After (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1)
  • If the Shoe Fits (Whatever After, #2)
  • Sink or Swim (Whatever After, #3)
  • Bad Hair Day (Whatever After, #5)
  • Cold As Ice (Whatever After #6)
  • Beauty Queen (Whatever After, #7)
  • Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8)
  • Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9)
  • Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10)
  • Abby in Wonderland (Whatever After, #10.5)
“Department, 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.” 1 likes
“We found a puppy. In the … um … backyard. Yes! The backyard! And then we … went to see if any of our neighbors lost a puppy. That’s why we didn’t hear you calling earlier. We were outside.” 0 likes