Start by marking “Time of Attack (Jericho Quinn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Time of Attack (Jericho Quinn, #4)

Time of Attack

(Jericho Quinn #4)

Special Agent Jericho Quinn faces off against an elite group of terrorist assassins and a strange plaque of disease outbreaks.

Special agent Jericho Quinn, hell bent on finding the sniper who attacked his family, steps into an even bigger, and deadlier, conspiracy: a secret cabal of elite assassins embedded throughout the globe. Infecting the very fabric of the free world.
Mass Market Paperback, 448 pages
Published January 28th 2014 by Pinnacle

To ask other readers questions about Time of Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time of Attack

Start your review of Time of Attack (Jericho Quinn, #4)
Terence M
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Audiobook - 10:32 hours - Tom Weiner
A thrilling Jericho Quinn novel!
4.0 stars - Review to come.
Dee Haddrill
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014, thriller
Warning: there is a spoiler at the end of this review, so don't read it, if you don't want to know.

Another explosive thriller by Marc Cameron sees Jericho Quinn trying to track down the assassin who tried to murder his daughter, all while being chased himself for a murder that he did not commit. Thankfully, he has his trusty friends to help, whether he wants them to or not. Like the previous novels, the book could have been taken straight from the news pages, and it's scary to think of the
Jim A
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
A disappointment to me after the first three novels by Cameron. While the first three are a series, they are tied together in a way that doesn't really leave the reader hanging at the end of each book. In Time Of Attack, that is not the case.

Also, I thought the quality of writing in Time of Attack was not up to par with the first three books, either. Not enough story, too many chases and fights. Action junkies will like this, but those who look for a little more substance in the book will find
L.A. Starks
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you like books by Vince Flynn or Barry Eisler, Ben Coes or Taylor Stevens, you'll like Marc Cameron's Time of Attack. Well-researched with great action.
Larry
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was just looking for a mindless read – a story that didn’t require a lot of concentration, just action. Marc Cameron’s 4th in the Jericho Quinn series fit the bill. Actually, I got more than I bargained for. (I didn’t remember that Cameron was such a good writer.)

There are two or three plot lines going on simultaneously. Terrorists from Pakistan, with help on North Korea, introduce a plague in the US – and not only a single attack, but further methods to spread the virus. (Yikes! Stories of
Bob Crosby
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jericho Quinn is at it again. Very enjoyable thriller from the author who has ghost-written several recent Tom Clancy novels. His hero is a near invincible Air Force intelligence officer who, with his crew of equally invincible supporting cast, is out to save the world, one bad guy at a time. Cameron know whereof he speaks, having been in law enforcement for 26 years. He does his research and with impeccable sources, crafts a thrillers that keep you up way too late!
Scott
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Three cheers and a great read. This series must be read in order so you can know who the players are and how they intertwine. You can see a building to a climax. I listen to the audiobooks, but the reader keeps changing which is annoying, but I like the series stories enough I put up with it.
This one takes Quinn to Japan to escape a bum murder wrap.
John Schechter
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non-stop excitement and action. Unresolved plot leaves you ready and waiting for the next book. Likeable characters. Highly recommended for those who like action novels.

Non-stop excitement and action. Unresolved plot leaves you ready and waiting for the next book in the series. Likeable characters.
Rick
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action
I really enjoy Marc Cameron and his main protagonist, Jericho Quinn. This book picks up where the 2 left off with an assassination attempt on a member of Quinn's group. Get ready for some non-stop action as Quinn eventually ends up in Japan fighting with Japanese mafia. However, that may be the least of his problems as a new leader comes into power. Can't wait to read the next one.
Bobbie
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I do like the Jericho Quinn series. Looking forward to the next one
Ruth M. Howard
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love reading Marc Cameron. Thank you for your entertaining story telling novels.
Linda bell
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GREAT READ

I have enjoyed all of Marc Cameron's books. Highly recommend them. The details make you feel like you are there..
Tina Wilson
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting! Loved every scene.

I loved the characters and multiple settings. I will continue to follow Jericho and Ronnie’s relationship and Jacques explosive personality.
Theodore M. Cole
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story incomplete

Again lots of action with a Plausable plot but it didn't bring The story to a conclusion sucking you in to have to read the next book in the series. Clever!
Ralph Miller
Ok

Getting pretty far out there Marc. Thanks for fleshing out some of the back stories. On to the next one
Tim Shepperson Shepperson
Typical spy novel

Good Read but you can almost figure out ahead what was going to happen. However, I will probably still read more from this author.
Ben Clark
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Jericho Quinn Series is seriously one of the absolute best. Action galore, great characters and I love the plots. Thanks for another STELLAR hit Marc!
Ron Smith
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
liked it alot

Another solid entry in the Jeicho Quinn series. Can't wait for the next one. Hope it is just as good.
Bill Donhiser
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very well written thriller combines political and military genres into a very good story
Robbie
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding! Marc Cameron is extremely talented; he never disappoints. I highly recommend any books in this series.
Jim
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Time of Attack

I did not see that ending coming. Quinn and his friends will have a battle on their hands in book 5.
Warren Thoms
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Tory Michaels
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
wonderful. review soonWow. That's about it. Wow. I've never read anything by Marc Cameron, certainly nothing in this Jericho Quinn series, but I assure you I intend to correct that oversight. I was hooked by the idea of a bio-terrorist attack and Mr. Cameron never once disappointed me. I'm not going to waste time with a summary of the plot. You who read my reviews regularly know I don't usually do that. It doesn't seem necessary. Read the book!

You do not have to have read any of the other books
Samyann
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
All in audiobook format, this review references 6 books in the Jericho Quinn series. Most are narrated by Tom Weiner, State of Emergency by Luke Daniels. All are between 10-11 hours of listening, so in total, all represent approximately 65 hours of the Jericho Quinn adventures.

Jericho Quinn is a Mitch Rapp (Vince Flynn), Jason Bourne (Robert Ludlum), Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy) … well, you get the idea. He’s the self deprecating good-guy-tough-guy, who loves motorcycles, that the world turns to in
Christina
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Time of Attack is a part of the Jericho Quinn series by Cameron, but can be read as a stand-alone novel. This book has two parallel story lines, the first centering on Special Agent Quinn. While attending a friend's wedding, his ex-wife is shot by a sniper who was aiming for his young daughter. Quinn then goes on a hunt to track down the mysterious woman who left his ex-wife without a leg. Along the way he encounters many interesting characters, and ends up traveling to Japan in an effort to ...more
Matt
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cameron brings Jericho Quinn back for another adventure that is sure to leave the reader's head spinning. When an assassin's bullet wreaks havoc, Quinn is determined to get to the bottom of this before anyone else can suffer, as his ex-wife clings to life. While following leads and trying to track down the sniper, based on eyewitness accounts, he is drawn into the history of a friend's past, which may hold all the secrets he needs to uncover his own mystery. Headed to Japan to make sense of it ...more
andrew hill
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non stop action

One if the most exciting books I've ever read. I can't wait to read the next in the series. Highly recommended
Timothy
Marc Cameron is one of the new breed of thriller author that has emerged in the last several years along with Ben Coes, Matthew Dunn and others that give us the impression that the thriller genre is in good hands for years to come.
Cameron is very distinctive also in that you will never see an F bomb or foul language in his books or extreme sexual situations. This is very refreshing. His books are still awesome and his bad guys are still just as despicable.
In this fourth entry in the Jericho
Vicki Elia
Sep 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Audiobook Review
3 Stars

Super Secret Special Agent Jericho Quinn is back in a two-pronged story. First, a member of his family is shot, and Quinn is out for vengeance. He leaves a bloody trail in his wake, from Colorado to Japan. Much of the story is centered around his relationship with his mentor and sensie, resulting in an inordinate amount of sword fighting and another bloody trail in Japan.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch in the US, grimy politicians are trying to manipulate the balance of power
Jen
Dec 18, 2013 rated it did not like it
Time of Attack is a Jericho Quinn novel, and evidently these novels are quite well thought of by many. The premise involves a deadly virus, a plague introduced as an act of terrorism.

Interesting: the way the plague is introduced by infecting soldiers about to return home from Afghanistan as they get hair cuts and the way infections are continued in the States through nail salons. The possibility of a fatal virus as a form of warfare feels both possible and frightening, and I've always been
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tom Clancy Enemy Contact
  • Red Metal
  • Mission Critical (Gray Man, #8)
  • Termination Orders (Dan Morgan, #1)
  • Backlash (Scott Harvath, #19)
  • True Believer (James Reece, #2)
  • Lethal Agent (Mitch Rapp #18)
  • Exit Fee (Pike Logan #13.5)
  • The Russian (Rob Tacoma #1)
  • The Buried (Jonathan Quinn #9)
  • The Infiltrator (Pike Logan #11.5)
  • Sting of the Wasp (Tom Clancy's Op-Center #18)
  • Rules of War (Logan West #4)
  • Daughter of War (Pike Logan, #13)
  • The Enraged (Jonathan Quinn, #7)
  • Silent Assassin (Dan Morgan, #2)
  • Agent in Place (Gray Man, #7)
  • Blue Warrior (Troy Pearce #2)
A native of Texas, Marc Cameron is a retired Chief Deputy US Marshal who spent nearly thirty years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron lives in Alaska with his wife and ...more

Jericho Quinn (8 books)
  • National Security (Jericho Quinn, #1)
  • Act of Terror (Jericho Quinn, #2)
  • State of Emergency (Jericho Quinn, #3)
  • Day Zero (Jericho Quinn, #5)
  • Brute Force (Jericho Quinn, #6)
  • Field of Fire (Jericho Quinn, #7)
  • Active Measures (Jericho Quinn #8)
“President Clark rubbed his eyes with a thumb and forefinger. "This is really something," he said. " Just days until I address Congress and the nation. What am I supposed to say? 'Ladies and gentlemen, the state of the union is...infected.',” 1 likes
“spent a lot of time on her back, pondering the mystery and vagaries of life. Positional prostitutional philosophy,” 0 likes