Start by marking “Time of Attack (Jericho Quinn, #4)” as Want to Read:
Time of Attack (Jericho Quinn, #4)

(Jericho Quinn #4)

Special Agent Jericho Quinn faces off against an elite group of terrorist assassins and a strange plaque of disease outbreaks.

Special agent Jericho Quinn, hell bent on finding the sniper who attacked his family, steps into an even bigger, and deadlier, conspiracy: a secret cabal of elite assassins embedded throughout the globe. Infecting the very fabric of the free world.
Mass Market Paperback, 448 pages
Published January 28th 2014 by Pinnacle

To ask other readers questions about Time of Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time of Attack

Start your review of Time of Attack (Jericho Quinn, #4)
Scott A. Miller
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That’s more like it. Cameron got it back on track with this one. Quinn and Company’s story is getting serious now. From the first page this one was fantastic. The story was written in 2014 but there were plenty points that were frighteningly close to our real life today.

Cameron wrote Japan so well that I felt like I was there. He wrote this terrorist plot so well that I was worried about it’s real life viability. The story will continue to develop in the next book. Can’t wait.
Terence M (Spring is in My Step!)
Audiobook - 10:32 hours - Tom Weiner
A thrilling Jericho Quinn novel!
4.0 stars - Review to come.
Dee Haddrill
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014, thriller
Warning: there is a spoiler at the end of this review, so don't read it, if you don't want to know.

Another explosive thriller by Marc Cameron sees Jericho Quinn trying to track down the assassin who tried to murder his daughter, all while being chased himself for a murder that he did not commit. Thankfully, he has his trusty friends to help, whether he wants them to or not. Like the previous novels, the book could have been taken straight from the news pages, and it's scary to think of the peopl
Jim A
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
A disappointment to me after the first three novels by Cameron. While the first three are a series, they are tied together in a way that doesn't really leave the reader hanging at the end of each book. In Time Of Attack, that is not the case.

Also, I thought the quality of writing in Time of Attack was not up to par with the first three books, either. Not enough story, too many chases and fights. Action junkies will like this, but those who look for a little more substance in the book will find i
L.A. Starks
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you like books by Vince Flynn or Barry Eisler, Ben Coes or Taylor Stevens, you'll like Marc Cameron's Time of Attack. Well-researched with great action.
Larry
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was just looking for a mindless read – a story that didn’t require a lot of concentration, just action. Marc Cameron’s 4th in the Jericho Quinn series fit the bill. Actually, I got more than I bargained for. (I didn’t remember that Cameron was such a good writer.)

There are two or three plot lines going on simultaneously. Terrorists from Pakistan, with help on North Korea, introduce a plague in the US – and not only a single attack, but further methods to spread the virus. (Yikes! Stories of b
Don Gorman
Mar 31, 2020 rated it liked it
(2 1/2). This is the third book I have read in this series and it was the weakest one. There is a little too much of “same old, same old” here, and definitely not enough of the best wingman ever, Jacques Thibodaux. I did like the fact that this is not your same old fairytale and that there is still real evil in the world. Jericho is still an interesting superhuman sort of protagonist and Cameron must be a real motorcycle enthusiast because his descriptions of some of Jericho’s exploits on bikes ...more
Bob Crosby
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jericho Quinn is at it again. Very enjoyable thriller from the author who has ghost-written several recent Tom Clancy novels. His hero is a near invincible Air Force intelligence officer who, with his crew of equally invincible supporting cast, is out to save the world, one bad guy at a time. Cameron know whereof he speaks, having been in law enforcement for 26 years. He does his research and with impeccable sources, crafts a thrillers that keep you up way too late!
Andrew Graham
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thought provoking storyline.

Again the author brings his characters to life and delivers another great storyline with lots of twists and turns that captivates the imagination and creates a storyline although fictional that could be in the world today. This storyline mirrors in some way what is happening today with the Corona virus, and unfortunately the possibilities for the spread of such a potent weapon in the hands of people who are engaged in acts of terrorism.
Scott
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Three cheers and a great read. This series must be read in order so you can know who the players are and how they intertwine. You can see a building to a climax. I listen to the audiobooks, but the reader keeps changing which is annoying, but I like the series stories enough I put up with it.
This one takes Quinn to Japan to escape a bum murder wrap.
John Schechter
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non-stop excitement and action. Unresolved plot leaves you ready and waiting for the next book. Likeable characters. Highly recommended for those who like action novels.

Non-stop excitement and action. Unresolved plot leaves you ready and waiting for the next book in the series. Likeable characters.
Rick
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action
I really enjoy Marc Cameron and his main protagonist, Jericho Quinn. This book picks up where the 2 left off with an assassination attempt on a member of Quinn's group. Get ready for some non-stop action as Quinn eventually ends up in Japan fighting with Japanese mafia. However, that may be the least of his problems as a new leader comes into power. Can't wait to read the next one.
Doug
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
it is interesting to note that when this book was written Marc Cameron used the terms - pandemic, social distancing and self-isolation. All these terms are being used now as we contend with a virus world wide - the story varies as to the signs of the infection and where it originated - the current pandemic has had no effects on any political officials in the US resulting in deaths.
George Kennedy
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Jericho Quinn cliffhanger

Again Cameron has written a story so hard to put down. I kept reading to see what would happen next. The characters were believable and seem like old friends or devious villains. Just when you think you know what will happen next Cameron shoots off in a new direction. Keeps you guessing to the end, if it really is the end.
Stephen Washburn
Time of Attack

As usual, another fantastic Jericho Quinn book. I would have hope that a more positive reaction would have happened. There were so many thing that are consistent with today's pandemic that actually scarry.
Joe Morgan
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best One yet. This one is very appropriate for the current pandemic. I couldn't put it down. I'm so glad I waited to start this series so I can go through them all without a 6 month wait between releases. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jim
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Time of Attack

I did not see that ending coming. Quinn and his friends will have a battle on their hands in book 5.
Ralph Miller
Ok

Getting pretty far out there Marc. Thanks for fleshing out some of the back stories. On to the next one
Robbie
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding! Marc Cameron is extremely talented; he never disappoints. I highly recommend any books in this series.
Warren Thoms
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Ron Smith
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
liked it alot

Another solid entry in the Jeicho Quinn series. Can't wait for the next one. Hope it is just as good.
Linda bell
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GREAT READ

I have enjoyed all of Marc Cameron's books. Highly recommend them. The details make you feel like you are there..
Ruth M. Howard
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love reading Marc Cameron. Thank you for your entertaining story telling novels.
Theodore M. Cole
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story incomplete

Again lots of action with a Plausable plot but it didn't bring The story to a conclusion sucking you in to have to read the next book in the series. Clever!
Ben Clark
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Jericho Quinn Series is seriously one of the absolute best. Action galore, great characters and I love the plots. Thanks for another STELLAR hit Marc!
Tina Wilson
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting! Loved every scene.

I loved the characters and multiple settings. I will continue to follow Jericho and Ronnie’s relationship and Jacques explosive personality.
Tim Shepperson Shepperson
Typical spy novel

Good Read but you can almost figure out ahead what was going to happen. However, I will probably still read more from this author.
Bobbie
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I do like the Jericho Quinn series. Looking forward to the next one
Bill Donhiser
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very well written thriller combines political and military genres into a very good story
Susan Lorden
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pretty good. A little love, a little disease, and motorcycles, plus gunfights and sword fights.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• One Minute Out (Gray Man, #9)
  • Total Power (Mitch Rapp, #19)
  • Near Dark (Scot Harvath #19)
  • Firing Point (Jack Ryan Universe,  #29)
  • Tom Clancy Enemy Contact
  • Exit Fee (Pike Logan #13.5)
  • Red Metal
  • Termination Orders (Dan Morgan, #1)
  • Mission Critical (Gray Man #8)
  • Hunter Killer (Pike Logan #14)
  • Rules of War (Logan West #4)
  • All Out War (Eric Steele #2)
  • Drone (Troy Pearce, #1)
  • Savage Son (Terminal List #3)
  • Lethal Agent (Mitch Rapp, #18)
  • Collateral (Tier One #6)
  • Gunmetal Gray (Gray Man, #6)
  • Walk the Wire (Amos Decker #6)
A native of Texas, Marc Cameron is a retired Chief Deputy US Marshal who spent nearly thirty years in law enforcement. His assignments have taken him from rural Alaska to Manhattan, from Canada to Mexico and points in between. A second degree black belt in jujitsu, he often teaches defensive tactics to other law enforcement agencies and civilian groups. Cameron lives in Alaska with his wife and BM ...more

Jericho Quinn (8 books)
  • National Security (Jericho Quinn, #1)
  • Act of Terror (Jericho Quinn, #2)
  • State of Emergency (Jericho Quinn Thriller)
  • Day Zero (Jericho Quinn)
  • Brute Force (Jericho Quinn #6)
  • Field of Fire (Jericho Quinn, #7)
  • Active Measures

News & Interviews

“President Clark rubbed his eyes with a thumb and forefinger. "This is really something," he said. " Just days until I address Congress and the nation. What am I supposed to say? 'Ladies and gentlemen, the state of the union is...infected.',” 1 likes
“spent a lot of time on her back, pondering the mystery and vagaries of life. Positional prostitutional philosophy,” 0 likes